Gem Store Item - Royal Terrace Access

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

What is in the Royal Terrace that we have to pay to access?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

The convenience of the exclusive area and its NPCs.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Nothing worth your gems.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: shogei.8015

shogei.8015

I wasted gems on this when it was first offered. I found nothing in there that isn’t available elsewhere.

Guild warrior for life!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I would pay 2k gems for a permanent one, but temporary ones are of no interest to me.
This was already suggested when the passes were available last time, but looks like Anet ignored the suggestion.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Phoenixfudge.5290

Phoenixfudge.5290

It’s a nice luxury area where rich TP traders can have all utility npc’s in one convenient place.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I love the Royal Pass and will stock up on them this time, if its a limited offer.
Cant stand the poor people in LA anymore.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

There’s absolutely nothing there that makes it more convenient than LA, other than NPCs being closer together, and instant access through the Heart of the Mists makes LA far more convenient than any of the other cities.

Honestly, it surprises me that ANet re-released the passes, as by all appearances the Royal Terrace seemed to be a total flop the first time around.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Wish I could sell the one that I got ages ago via chest/drop -didn’t find a use it for it then when I actually went to divinity reach.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: OIIIIIO.7825

OIIIIIO.7825

If you play on a server with low WvW participation you can basically have this for a couple loading screens.

1. Load in to WvW to use merchants.

2. Go to character select and log back in.
(GW doesn’t allow you to log in to WvW so it takes you to where you were right before entering)

This has been an amazing trick for me thus far.

A victor gives no quarter when the victor shows no clemency or mercy
and refuses to spare the life in return for the surrender at discretion (unconditional surrender)
of a vanquished opponent.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Evilbeavers.3964

Evilbeavers.3964

I love the Royal Pass and will stock up on them this time, if its a limited offer.

I heard this is where [HATS] has its weekly guild meetings about what to corner next in the market.

Confirm/Deny?

Kiblet – War Nubs – [NUB]
Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Panda Shepard.1248

Panda Shepard.1248

I would pay 2k gems for a permanent one, but temporary ones are of no interest to me.
This was already suggested when the passes were available last time, but looks like Anet ignored the suggestion.

Man, I’d pay that for a permanent one too. I laughed at the idea of this place until a pass dropped for me. I loved it. Everything is right there close to each other and the place isn’t full of silly people afking and taking up space.
It was wonderful T^T
I’d never pay for the temporary one though.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

Only thing I saw this was used for was the queen’s jubilee.. it seems so out of occasion being offered now at random.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

Only thing I saw this was used for was the queen’s jubilee.. it seems so out of occasion being offered now at random.

The area still exists, and you need a pass to get into it. So it makes sense to offer them for sale at some point. Bonuses for buying gems and discounts for gifting make convenience items like this more attractive.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: dietzero.3514

dietzero.3514

The best part was the ticket teleports you to the terrace, from anywhere in the world. Of course still not worth the gold.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Accountancy Waypoint at Rata Sum offers the same thing and crafting stations within arms length for all professions. No one hangs out in Rata Sum, so loading is fast, too.

Perhaps the instance from the jubilee is reopening?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

I heard this is where [HATS] has its weekly guild meetings about what to corner next in the market.

Confirm/Deny?

The last meeting was held on teamspeak.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Confirm/Deny?

Occupy the Royal Pavilion! The workers will unite, and tear down the 1%! Long live the Moletar- er, I mean, the people!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Septemptus.7164

Septemptus.7164

+1 to you!
Yet I would prefer to work on home instance to make it similar to it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Confirm/Deny?

Occupy the Royal Pavilion! The workers will unite, and tear down the 1%! Long live the Moletar- er, I mean, the people!

We’ll just have the Seraph arrest them all for loitering.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cyto.9401

Cyto.9401

Accountancy Waypoint at Rata Sum offers the same thing and crafting stations within arms length for all professions. No one hangs out in Rata Sum, so loading is fast, too.

i hang in rata sum, all day baby

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Confirm/Deny?

We’ll just have the Seraph arrest them all for loitering.

“Hey look! Is that Scarlet?!” -Shadow Refuge-

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

Ebonhawke has all crafting stations way closer and you can use the npcs for the tp, your bank and your guild bank at the same time as they are so close together. The downside on it is its location at the edge of the map resulting in higher wp fees, if you dont use the portal in DR.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Tsssssk, tskkkkk. According to ANet there are no market disturbances and the TP is working perfectly.

How dare you suggest that it is not! How dare you suggest that 4,000 gold for a precursor is manipulated! Go wash your mouth in soap, ANet says there is no manipulation!!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

Tsssssk, tskkkkk. According to ANet there are no market disturbances and the TP is working perfectly.

How dare you suggest that it is not! How dare you suggest that 4,000 gold for a precursor is manipulated! Go wash your mouth in soap, ANet says there is no manipulation!!

If you manage to sell a pre cursor for 4000 gold, you get an invitation to the meeting.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Cyto.9401

Ebonhawke has all crafting stations way closer and you can use the npcs for the tp, your bank and your guild bank at the same time as they are so close together. The downside on it is its location at the edge of the map resulting in higher wp fees, if you dont use the portal in DR.

interesting… ima check in on this, i need the crafting stations close by aswell otherwise my methods wont work, but thanks for the tip!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

interesting… ima check in on this, i need the crafting stations close by aswell otherwise my methods wont work, but thanks for the tip!

Crafting stations are arranged in a line in EH, with bank/guild bank/TP access at one end of the line. The closest stations are closer than in RS, the furthest (I think artificer) away is still no further than in RS.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zangster.3174

Zangster.3174

First of all, I have to say that I love the royal pass. It isn’t really the special section with all the amenities, so much as the ability to hit “I” and double click back to Divinity’s Reach faster then Dorothy can click her ruby slippers. For free no less.

Yea, it isn’t free, its a lotta gems etc, but I am (and was) willing to pay for it. Pointless, yet royally convenient. I missed it when the Jubilee ended, and I bought one immediately when they brought them back. I was going to buy another one before they stopped selling them again too.

Somehow, though, the pass has gone from account bound (as my current pass with 1 week left is) to soulbound on acquire. Now, as I said, I’m a big fan of this pass, but there is no way I am gonna buy a soulbound pass for even ONE of my 5 characters, let alone all of them.

Can someone explain why this is now a soulbound item?

I guess I will have to enjoy the last 5 days of my pass, and then chalk it to the memory bank.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Panda Shepard.1248

Panda Shepard.1248

Somehow, though, the pass has gone from account bound (as my current pass with 1 week left is) to soulbound on acquire. Now, as I said, I’m a big fan of this pass, but there is no way I am gonna buy a soulbound pass for even ONE of my 5 characters, let alone all of them.

Can someone explain why this is now a soulbound item?

Wow. That’s really bad.
Yeah, I’d never buy a soulbound one either. Not even if it’s permanent. Ruins it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Wait what? Soulbound? I was actually about to buy half a year worth of passes, but soulbound is a no-go with 9 characters.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

permanent one they could call housing – would never go out anymore^^

in Black Lion Trading Co

Cyto.9401

Crafting stations are arranged in a line in EH, with bank/guild bank/TP access at one end of the line. The closest stations are closer than in RS, the furthest (I think artificer) away is still no further than in RS.

it does not work for me on the second look, i was really hopeful but i have 2 issues with the location. the waypoint is to far from the actual tradepost, as i jump around getting the karma items i need for cooking this gets annoying. i enjoy doing my daily gathering in my home instance, the quartz and the candy corn. now that last issue is not as big as the first one.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Nothing there worth paying 300 gems every 2 weeks for..
Not to mention it’s soulbound on acquire..

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Not to mention it’s out of the store in 6 days.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes