Gem amount input on Gold to Gem exchange page

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kovyn Alander.2138

Kovyn Alander.2138

I want to trade for a specific amount of gems. But because of the market introductions today, Aetherblade gear, the amount keeps jumping around. I am having to change the amount to try and find the exact amount of change I need for the gems I want. This is silly and just frustrating.

If there were an input on this page for Gems and I put in exactly what I wanted it would show me exactly what the price would be for those gems and then the price would be what fluctuates.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Curae.1837

Curae.1837

I second this!
Also why not show us the price even if we can’t afford it..? :/

“When we remember that we are all mad.
The mysteries dissapear and life stands explained.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

I want to trade for a specific amount of gems. But because of the market introductions today, Aetherblade gear, the amount keeps jumping around. I am having to change the amount to try and find the exact amount of change I need for the gems I want. This is silly and just frustrating.

If there were an input on this page for Gems and I put in exactly what I wanted it would show me exactly what the price would be for those gems and then the price would be what fluctuates.

Not only that, the gems are more in REAL money than they are with in game silver.

We are being ripped off – to the tune of about 25% or so depending on the day – you can correct me if I am wrong, do the math.

The “currencies” in GW2 are myriad, confusing and ridiculous.

ONE can’t sell a single item for a decent “price” – ten thousand of them on the market just make the item useless to try to make gold – and the only reason ANY of us want GOLD is to get that DARNED LEGENDARY.

Seven days is an "old’ post?

If the issue isn’t old, the post shouldn’t need an override bump – when are these people at ANET going figure out that issues come up at different times for different people and searching for the answers LANDS us in OLD POSTS – old according to ANET but not to the user coming in here to find that the issue is still ongoing.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

(edited by atheria.2837)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I second this!
Also why not show us the price even if we can’t afford it..? :/

You can already see that. Look for High/Low/Average Conversion rate. The Average is the current price.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Not only that, the gems are more in REAL money than they are with in game silver.

We are being ripped off – to the tune of about 25% or so depending on the day – you can correct me if I am wrong, do the math.

The “currencies” in GW2 are myriad, confusing and ridiculous.

ONE can’t sell a single item for a decent “price” – ten thousand of them on the market just make the item useless to try to make gold – and the only reason ANY of us want GOLD is to get that DARNED LEGENDARY.

Seven days is an "old’ post?

If the issue isn’t old, the post shouldn’t need an override bump – when are these people at ANET going figure out that issues come up at different times for different people and searching for the answers LANDS us in OLD POSTS – old according to ANET but not to the user coming in here to find that the issue is still ongoing.

And what does this rant have to do with the price of tea in China? Or specifically the OPs suggestion about buying Gems with Gold by entering the amount of Gems you want and having the game calculate the price for you?

I admit you can get within the ballpark in a minute or so but to figure the absolute minimum gold cost for a fix number of gems is challenging due to fluctuations.

Also, NECROPOST atheria.

Attachments:

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes