Gem refund for new Flamekissed Light Armor?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Linawen.5176

Linawen.5176

Ok…if this was answered elsewhere my apologies but…

I purchased the Flamekissed Light Armor skin when it first came out with the modified human cultural T3 look. I understand why some folks got upset and forced Arenanet to pull the item from the gem store, but I bought it while it was available…I DO NOT like the new skin and put in a support ticket via email asking only for a gem refund and a way to pull the skin off of my current armor. I sent that request in 5 days ago and still no response.

Has anyone else had any success getting a gem refund for the Flamekissed Armor…I did not ask for my money back but just the 800 gems…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Naekuh.7925

Naekuh.7925

yes u can ask for refund and dont stop there.

ask for the transmutation crystals you used on the armor to get those back as well.

People have been refunded the 800gems + the cost of 6 transmutation crystals.

I am very upset at the new skin.
We waited so long for a reskin of something which was already in the game.
I thought Anet was going to get real creative, but it is a extreme let down.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I requested just my original 800 gems refunded and received them. It can take up to 72 hours for them to make contact and supply the refund, though mine took about 55 or so before I received it. You also get to keep the flamekissed skin (or at least keep it if it was already applied to armor).

You should submit a ticket through the support link at the top (then ‘submit a request’ link in the top right on that page) and request your refund. You should include whatever items you feel you should receive as a refund in your request (transmutation stones/crystals, makeover kits, etc.), though it is not guaranteed all items will be seen as valid for a refund beyond the 800 gems.

The new system is entirely email based, so you respond to tickets via replying to their email.

When you submit your ticket you will receive a new web page after submitting that shows your ticket number. You will also receive an email that states your ticket number and that your refund request was received. Then it’s a waiting game depending on how busy they are. If you don’t get their email in your inbox then you should also check your spam/junk box as it can sometimes get sent to there.

When making your ticket, I recommend selecting “Purchase Issue” as the first selection. Then in the next area of text titled “Issue”, select the [No selection] blue text and select “Refund” > “Gem Purchase”.

Then proceed to fill in all other relevant information; email, forum username.1234, GW2 serial code, subject – Refund: Flamkissed Light armor, etc.

If after 72 hours you do not have a response then you should proceed to comment in this thread and note your ticket number there so it can be followed up on. But it shouldn’t even reach 72 hours before you receive a response and your gems refunded.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Linawen.5176

Linawen.5176

You should submit a ticket through the support link at the top (then ‘submit a request’ link in the top right on that page) and request your refund. You should include whatever items you feel you should receive as a refund in your request (transmutation stones/crystals, makeover kits, etc.), though it is not guaranteed all items will be seen as valid for a refund beyond the 800 gems.

Thanks I did all that the first time and after five days still no contact. I forgot to write down the first ticket number, so I have created a second ticket number….

Request #347127 “Flamekissed Light Armor Skin”

I will let y’all know if i actually hear back this time.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Thanks I did all that the first time and after five days still no contact. I forgot to write down the first ticket number, so I have created a second ticket number….

Request #347127 “Flamekissed Light Armor Skin”

I will let y’all know if i actually hear back this time.

No, post this info in the “More than Three Days” sticky on the Account board.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Trixie.7614

Trixie.7614

yes u can ask for refund and dont stop there.

ask for the transmutation crystals you used on the armor to get those back as well.

People have been refunded the 800gems + the cost of 6 transmutation crystals.

I am very upset at the new skin.
We waited so long for a reskin of something which was already in the game.
I thought Anet was going to get real creative, but it is a extreme let down.

Wasn’kitten reskin the first time? Aren’t the 2 other models reskins? What made you think that this one will be unique.

Glorious Human Master Race