Halloween Armor?????????

Halloween Armor?????????

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: slsharpshooter.5631

slsharpshooter.5631

Really miss last year’s halloween skins Why are they not on gem store? Before the update I had my 800 gems ready for purchase but had been disappointed that its not available this year. Im so sure that plenty of people will buy the skins even if they are the same as last year. Please bring it back!!!!

Also please dont make them town clothes, people want it to be used as armor! If you are reading this arena net, please tell us what you are going to do about this.

(edited by slsharpshooter.5631)

Halloween Armor?????????

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nightingale.9714

Nightingale.9714

Really miss last year’s halloween skins Why are they not on gem store

For the love of kittens, YES, please bring them back! Q.Q

Halloween Armor?????????

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ranulf.9285

Ranulf.9285

Yeah, I was also seriously hoping to see them up for sale again, and am genuinely confused as to why they aren’t. I’m hoping we might get them next week, but I’d /really/ like a confirmation from Anet as to whether or not they’ve decided to make them discontinued, which would seriously stink. It says on the release notes that they’ve been “upgraded to ‘rare’ status”, so I’m worried if that means they’re not releasing them ever again.

Halloween Armor?????????

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: AllMostDead.6408

AllMostDead.6408

yes, whats the deal saved gems for halloween costumes and now nothing?

Don’t you want my money?

(edited by AllMostDead.6408)

Halloween Armor?????????

in Black Lion Trading Co

Nightingale.9714

I’m surprised more people havent commented on this. I thought a lot of people were looking forward to getting these costumes. Please anet, tell us what youre going to do here = /

Halloween Armor?????????

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

There are several threads on the Blood and Madness board for this subject, if you’re wondering why you haven’t heard more fuss about it.

While there’s no word on returning costumes from last year, it seems there may be a Bloody Prince Thorn costume to look forward to. There may or may not be other goodies in the works before Halloween is over.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Halloween Armor?????????

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kotzu.5186

Kotzu.5186

i was also w8ting for the armor sets but dissapointed

Halloween Armor?????????

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: xXJonoDXx.3061

xXJonoDXx.3061

WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA NO HOOOLOOOOWEEEEEN ARMUR??? man, i was saving for the costumes

Halloween Armor?????????

in Black Lion Trading Co

Nightingale.9714

I love how anet is making no official statement on this. Tons of people have brought it up and theyre either ignoring us because they know theyre not gonna put it up and they dont care. Or theyre ignoring us because they ARE gonna put them up and they just want to torture us because they want more people to rush and buy them. Either way theyre being real kittens about it.

Halloween Armor?????????

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

so ppl are waiting for a costume you will never use unless you simply want to show it off and will never have any use for unless Anet finally makes costumes useful in battles?
believe me, as it stands now it’s not worth it, i have the costume my self and it’s now collecting dust.

Halloween Armor?????????

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

Hey, I like town clothes. I might not be able to fight in them, but I like switching to them when I’m in towns or otherwise chilling out. They don’t have to be “useful” to be enjoyable. Even my non-showy ones are fun to wear.

And that’s not even counting all the Costume Brawls I’ve enabled for other players using the Witch costume. It’s fun for me and it’s fun for other people, and that’s good enough to be worth selling.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Halloween Armor?????????

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: slsharpshooter.5631

slsharpshooter.5631

They just need to bring it back as armor instead of town clothes and everyone is happy

Halloween Armor?????????

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Valentine.6529

Valentine.6529

I love how anet is making no official statement on this. Tons of people have brought it up and theyre either ignoring us because they know theyre not gonna put it up and they dont care. Or theyre ignoring us because they ARE gonna put them up and they just want to torture us because they want more people to rush and buy them. Either way theyre being real kittens about it.

They did make a statement, please read the post above with the URL word in it. Thank you. Better yet, I’ll paste it instead.
Bloody Prince Thorn Town Clothes