I just lost my sword to the Trading Post.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Capitol City.4856

Capitol City.4856

I just sold my level 80 Exotic Cleric Sword for 1 gold, 9 silver on the Trading Market. I got this sword from the Karka final event. But even though it said it was successful, I have no money in the pick-up tab. Please Help!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Go to my transactions. The sword might be not sold yet. You can cancel the auction then. If it isn’t there your money should arrive in max 5 minutes (it isn’t always instantly)

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Capitol City.4856

I checked my transactions and my inventory. I also checked the “item’s I’ve sold” tab and it says I sold it for 1 gold, 9 silver, so I know I sold it. I’ll wait to see if the money comes.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Capitol City.4856

Okay, so it’s been about 3 hours and I still haven’t gotten the money for my weapon. It’s under the “items sold” tab, am I just not waiting long enough? People in my guild told me that it only takes about 5 minutes max, and most of the time I get my money instantly. Where’d the money go for my cleric’s sword?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Capitol City.4856

Has nobody else experienced this problem?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Drevin.6534

Drevin.6534

I hope I don’t screw up this answer, but there is no ‘items I’ve sold’ tab. There is a tab with the items you are still putting for sale, which shows the item and the amount of coin it is put up for sale, plus a button on the left to remove the item from the TP. Basically, you haven’t sold the item yet, it’s still on the TP waiting for customers.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dagoh.3482

Dagoh.3482

I hope I don’t screw up this answer, but there is no ‘items I’ve sold’ tab. There is a tab with the items you are still putting for sale, which shows the item and the amount of coin it is put up for sale, plus a button on the left to remove the item from the TP. Basically, you haven’t sold the item yet, it’s still on the TP waiting for customers.

Wrong, in this same tab you can select “Items I’ve sold” at the top of the panel. Can’t give the answer to why your money dissappeared. Are you sure you are looking in the good tab (check if you can still remove the sword then it is surely not sold yet). Else I couldn’t find out a reason, maybe a relog could fix it.

Admin of GW2NL, the biggest Dutch-Belgian Community – http://www.gw2nl.nl

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Drevin.6534

Drevin.6534

Darn, really? I’ll have to look at this when I get online today. I can’t believe I missed this, and I have 300+ hours played.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Capitol City.4856

It’s been over a day. The sword isn’t in transactions, inventory, bank, it most definitely has been sold. It simply left my account to somebody else’s account without the money being sent to me. I really hope I get my money at some point.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Make sure you have cleared out your pickup tab. There is a limit to how many items you can have there at one time. Until you clear it, newly purchased items and gold from sales will not appear.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Capitol City.4856

Thank you for the reply. My pick-up tab has been empty for quite some time now. I’ve contacted support about this, I’m hoping that this is just a minor bug and that my money will eventually find its way to my pick-up tab. It’s been almost two days though :/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: prinzesslife.4758

prinzesslife.4758

Make sure you have cleared out your pickup tab. There is a limit to how many items you can have there at one time. Until you clear it, newly purchased items and gold from sales will not appear.

Did you actually read the Original Post, the guy clearly states “I have no money in the pick-up tab” that tells me his pick-up tab was empty!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Did you actually read the Original Post, the guy clearly states “I have no money in the pick-up tab” that tells me his pick-up tab was empty!

Maybe when you have 100 items in your pick-up line (but no money), the money won’t appear either?

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Maybe when you have 100 items in your pick-up line (but no money), the money won’t appear either?

Correct. If you buy a stack of ore and it comes in one at a time (i.e. 250 transactions) and then you sell something, the money won’t appear when you look at the pick up tab. It also won’t appear after clicking on “take all” the first time…or the second. After you’ve clear the first two pages of deliveries, then anything you’ve earned aftward will finally show up.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ladyosheep.3548

ladyosheep.3548

I recently had the opposite bug happen to me, I sold an exotic and received the money for it (and it was gone from the items I’m selling list) but never appeared in the ‘items I’ve sold’ list.

I’ve also had an item that I mailed to a guildie totally vanish in the post (and yes I definitely typed his name right and it definitely sent and he had an empty inbox). So I think there are some trade bugs hanging around.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I’ve had items not show up immediately on the items I’ve sold list, but they eventually do. Sometimes after a few minutes, sometimes after restarting the game. That makes it more likely that there’s a problem with getting historical information to the client from the TP server, rather than a bug in the TP itself.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jia Shen.4217

Jia Shen.4217

I got a few rares from the chest at the end of the event. Two were low priced ones of 1g and 3g and one priced at 13g. I didn’t pay close enough attention and I probably should have because The item is not listed in my items I’m selling or item’s I’ve sold. I also don’t know what the name of the item was as I didn’t think it mattered as it wasn’t something I could use anyways so it made no difference to me. I’m not going to bother the support staff over it as without the ability to provide any sort of details it’s not likely they can do anything about it. Assuming I’m not crazy and imagining I had the item in the first place. But since there is a record of it having sold if the coin still hasn’t shown up then I assume support can do something about it since there is record of it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Capitol City.4856

I talked with support for a few days, they don’t think I’m getting my money back. It’s not a big deal, as it was only one gold, but I’m just hoping that this occurrence is as rare as they claim it is, because losing anything more expensive than that sword would just be awful.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mage.3570

mage.3570

I created a new thread regarding this not receiving proceeds from sale. I have been burned again this week. I lost 25g (before tax) to TP about 10 days ago, and lost another 29g 45s (before tax) today.

I need an answer to this.

Been there, done that. What’s next?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

I created a new thread regarding this not receiving proceeds from sale. I have been burned again this week. I lost 25g (before tax) to TP about 10 days ago, and lost another 29g 45s (before tax) today.

I need an answer to this.

Forums can’t help you. Not really.

support.guildwars2.com → Ask a Question