Infinite Dragon Mining Pick?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Minos.5168

Minos.5168

I’d just like to say that I’d pay 1000 gems for an “Infinite Dragon Mining Pick” that has a 20% chance at giving Dragonite Ore in addition to whatever else you’re mining.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Yes, I totally agree xD

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

At least no profit would be made from this, but still classifies as P2W.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lilith Ajit.6173

Well, yeah, but it would be something I’d pay for in an instant, and if they’re already doing it with sprockets, why not?

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

We propably gonna end up with a harvesting sickle that gives extra t5 leather or ugly wool sweaters.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lilith Ajit.6173

Hahaha I’m now imagining a harvesting sickle (like, going through piles of laundry) to get the ugly wool sweaters xD

[ARES]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Anasurimbor.5763

Anasurimbor.5763

C’mon now, I’m not sayin’ I have like 150 stacks of sweaters I bought super cheap for next year, but…

I totally do.

Don’t give ’em any ideas, lol.

Borlis Pass

Swedgin [FFT] – Norn Guard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

C’mon now, I’m not sayin’ I have like 150 stacks of sweaters I bought super cheap for next year, but…

I totally do.

Don’t give ’em any ideas, lol.

To buy wintersday gifts that drop more sweaters?

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Forget dragonite, I want an emp frag pick. I would mine every node in the game if I had a 20% chance on those.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lilith Ajit.6173

Forget dragonite, I want an emp frag pick. I would mine every node in the game if I had a 20% chance on those.

And therein lies the issue. I have wayyyyy too much empyreal!

Haha, maybe have a set that does dragonite from ores, empyreal from wood, and (ick) bloodstone from herbs (that way, you don’t get so much just from one herb node)

It can even be ascended quality xD

[ARES]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

And then a mining pick with a chance of precursor.

20 level 80s and counting.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lilith Ajit.6173

How about a simple precursor token from the gem store? 2k gems = off hand precursor, 3k for one handed, etc etc. heheh

[ARES]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Well, yeah, but it would be something I’d pay for in an instant, and if they’re already doing it with sprockets, why not?

Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the New Normal! Where your starting point is “the gemstore should provide clear in-game advantages!” The only question that remains in the New Normal is “how much should the advantage of gemstore items be” rather than “do we want that all?” or “where does that lead us?”

I’m just wondering, in this New Normal, should it be “the bigger the advantage, the more Arenanet should charge”? Is that the concept? Cause if it is, you’ll be squeezed like an orange.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lilith Ajit.6173

Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the New Normal! Where your starting point is “the gemstore should provide clear in-game advantages!” The only question that remains in the New Normal is “how much should the advantage of gemstore items be” rather than “do we want that all?” or “where does that lead us?”

I’m just wondering, in this New Normal, should it be “the bigger the advantage, the more Arenanet should charge”? Is that the concept? Cause if it is, you’ll be squeezed like an orange.

XD

I do hope you know that I said it “tongue in cheek”.

But it’s still a funny concept.

[ARES]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

How about a simple precursor token from the gem store? 2k gems = off hand precursor, 3k for one handed, etc etc. heheh

Nah, too much fuss. Let it be a Legendary Black Lion Chest, with a random legendary weapon drop for 50000 gems a try.

20 level 80s and counting.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lilith Ajit.6173

Nah, too much fuss. Let it be a Legendary Black Lion Chest, with a random legendary weapon drop for 50000 gems a try.

Maaaayyybe we should say “legendary skin” rather than the full legendary. That way we can have something to say while playing devil’s advocate, and saying these aren’t the worst things ever. Haha

Edit: also, I’d pay good money for a badge like the cutthroat politics that simply said “won the game” so everyone could see that I won.

(Won what? Well, I don’t know. The game. And I paid for it.)

[ARES]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Yes! And I want to buy legendary footsteps as well. We can call them “footprint” to distinguish them from “footsteps”. Everyone knows this is clearly different. I’d like add the frostfang footprint on my left foot, and the incinerator footprint on my right foot. Ok? Just make it happen.

And I want the title “I won the game more than others”. Because obviously, I did. Whatever it was that I won, I won it more. Naturally, I’ll pay more for this title than the mere “I won the game” title, which is clearly inferior. I will look down on those petty inferior titled players and shout “ha!” – or something similarly witty.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lilith Ajit.6173

Yes! And I want to buy legendary footsteps as well. We can call them “footprint” to distinguish them from “footsteps”. Everyone knows this is clearly different. I’d like add the frostfang footprint on my left foot, and the incinerator footprint on my right foot. Ok? Just make it happen.

And I want the title “I won the game more than others”. Because obviously, I did. Whatever it was that I won, I won it more. Naturally, I’ll pay more for this title than the mere “I won the game” title, which is clearly inferior. I will look down on those petty inferior titled players and shout “ha!” – or something similarly witty.

Quite agree!

[ARES]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Dragonite Ore is worthless :/ I am already sitting on 147 dragonite bars.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Razamatazz.9628

Razamatazz.9628

Just remember not to buy the “I won the game” title when it goes on sale, cause that means the “I won the game more” title is coming out in a few weeks for 200 more gems than the “I won the game” title originally was. But as soon as that happens the speculation for the “I won the game the most” followed by the “I won the game xXMLGpro1337MountainDew420StyleDorito’sXx” title, which, of course I’ll hold out for and get. That title will also cause many people to “Never buy gems from ANet again!!1!1”. It’ll totally be worth it though.

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lilith Ajit.6173

Just remember not to buy the “I won the game” title when it goes on sale, cause that means the “I won the game more” title is coming out in a few weeks for 200 more gems than the “I won the game” title originally was. But as soon as that happens the speculation for the “I won the game the most” followed by the “I won the game xXMLGpro1337MountainDew420StyleDorito’sXx” title, which, of course I’ll hold out for and get. That title will also cause many people to “Never buy gems from ANet again!!1!1”. It’ll totally be worth it though.

Bah please, the “I won the game more than others” will be a BiS item.

Or that’s what they’ll say.

“Never buy another piece of flair again!”

[ARES]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Anasurimbor.5763

Anasurimbor.5763

Dragonite Ore is worthless :/ I am already sitting on 147 dragonite bars.

I have the same feeling with Charged Quartz. Got like 5 stacks of that and tons of dragonite ore.

How about one that mines ectos. Because that wouldn’t screw with the economy, he said, without any sarcasm whatsover.

Borlis Pass

Swedgin [FFT] – Norn Guard

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

20% chance is so yesterday. Where’s the progression?

I want 30% chance of popping out two Dragonite ore per strike.