Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kilcannon.8309

kilcannon.8309

Is the tradingposts sell-page offline or something?

I might be having the same problem (since the last couple of days). Every page in the Trading Post window is blank for me except for the ‘Pick Up’ tab. I have an open ticket with Support, but so far nothing’s working.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: david.3514

david.3514

I purchased th riding broom and I still have yet to recieve the item. I have moved out and back from the area I purchased it and I have also restarted the client. Please help me with this issues so I can get my broom.

Keep up the good work ANET!

Is your mailbox full? If not, trying clearing at least one player-sent mail and see if that makes the item show up.

ZOINKS!!! I forgot about that one. Thanks Nicolle. You guys are doing an awesome job!

Mazeton
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: exelion.2369

exelion.2369

Is the tradingposts sell-page offline or something?

I might be having the same problem (since the last couple of days). Every page in the Trading Post window is blank for me except for the ‘Pick Up’ tab. I have an open ticket with Support, but so far nothing’s working.

I’ve also had the same issue.

Don’t mess with Ascalon!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ragnell.5874

Ragnell.5874

For anyone with the trading post not showing anything issue: Find your GW2 cache folder and delete it, then just login into the game, this will re-create your cache folder and you should be able to see the trading post again, worked for me, hope it does for everyone else too.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ribak.6259

Ribak.6259

I was buying Gems today with my card and it let me hit next but then it pulled me up to the “review your order” page and it would not let me hit confirm.

I’m having this same issue. Is there a fix I can do on my end? Or is this a game bug that I just happen to run into?

EDIT:
I relogged a few times, restarted the client, it eventually worked. I don’t know what fixed it.

(edited by Ribak.6259)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: iXENO.1097

iXENO.1097

If I just re-install the whole game, you think the trading post will stay fixed?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lastshadow.1237

Lastshadow.1237

I cannot type anything on the search box of trading post.
and the button of “search” is grey for me / cannot click on it.
Reinstalled the game nothing got fixed, anyone had this problem?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kraggy.4169

Kraggy.4169

Just had a “You must login to access this page” in the TP dialog in-game!

Er, I’m IN the game, I MUST be logged in.

Huh?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nolimit.8417

Nolimit.8417

I can’t make a custom order, no matter what and at what cost place an order button remains greyed out. I think this has been going on since launch because I do not remember it not being grey.

What to do, I want to start trading and it doesn’t work…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: vanzan.1250

vanzan.1250

A number of people in our guild have had the blank trading post problem since the last patch, has anything changed in the game since the last patch, it seems to be a common issue over the last 4 days.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nolimit.8417

Nolimit.8417

Now I can’t even buy, it’s all grey…

Edit: after some restarts it works, then after another it doesnt…

(edited by Nolimit.8417)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Kraggy.4169

Yet another “you must login”, getting kitten annoying having to exit the game and back in.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zarkan.5842

Zarkan.5842

BLM/Trading Post is broken, can only use the pick-up tab, restarted, redownloaded, reset router, suggestions?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: VirtualBS.3165

VirtualBS.3165

Guild Wars 2 uses a mini-browser process for Trading Post access. When you fire up the game, it downloads that mini-browser into “C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Local\Temp\gw2cache-{…}”.

On my system, what was causing “grey window” issues was that the security permissions for my Temp folder were incorrect, so basically, GW2 didn’t have execution rights on that folder.

To fix it, do this: open “properties” on your “C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp” folder -> security tab -> advanced button -> make sure you have on the list “SYSTEM”, “Administrators” and your username, all with Full Control access, and tick the “Replace all child object permission …”, and finally, OK.

Then, restart GW2!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xypher.3681

Xypher.3681

I bought a bunch of fine transmutation stones from the gem store, they showed up in my order history but where never sent to me.
For a store that uses real money, this should not happen.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Phalanx.2086

Phalanx.2086

for those who have a mac. my bltc was black screen for 2 weeks. i restarted modem then it worked.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Redjuice.2693

Redjuice.2693

Since the patch today, the BLTC has been extremely slow, and even times out (see attached).

The BLTC is generally very slow (it’s quite annoying to be honest), and I really hope this gets sorted out some time soon.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Blitzkonig.3978

Blitzkonig.3978

My Trading post is also blank except for the pick up tab….

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CrowStorm.4839

CrowStorm.4839

Hello, and thanks for reading.
I have an Endless Halloween Tonic that I would like to sell on the Trading Post. Sad to say, the item is not listed in the sell on Trading Post tab in the Black Lion Trading Co. panel. Also, when I right click it, it will not give me the option to sell it there.
Any advice, possible fixes, etc? Thanks much!
- Cr0wSt0rm

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Decked.8274

Decked.8274

Can’t buy or sell items in the TP.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Keirik.8425

Keirik.8425

I can’t buy or sell anything on the BLTP since patch. I’ve tried on overflow, off overflow, in different cities or random places that have Traders, have logged on, logged off, with different characters. Its random and sporadic, laggy and frustrating. Please fix this. It seems as of late, whenever I attempt using the BLTP, there’s issues with it – either load errors, ‘login’ errors, etc.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jusassasin.6259

Jusassasin.6259

Not sure where exactly im supposed to post this but i’ve had issues with BLTP window – when the interface size is on “small” the font turns close to unreadable.
Especially the prices of various items are sometimes impossible to read – theres a pic attached, the font aint that bad in this one, but still some letters are missing etc. the font seems to have a life of it own.
I can fix it temporarily by tuning the interface size higher, but doing that every time i enter and exit TP window is quite annoying
I’ve had the problem since lauch – thought it was being fixed but ~
(it sometimes happens in the “hero” and “guild” panels aswell but that aint as common)

Attachments:

~juza~
Fissure Of Woe (EU)
member of LotS

in Black Lion Trading Co

Kraggy.4169

“You must login …” .. I’m LOGGED IN, I’m playing the game!!!

Had this for weeks and reported ages ago, fed up having to exit the game and restart simply to access the TP.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: NastyNuggetz.6314

NastyNuggetz.6314

Not receiving correct amount of coin for sales, I listed a superior rune last night, and when I logged in today and checked it was in my " Items I’ve Sold " tab and it says I posted it seconds ago, but it was last night. Plus the coin never arrived. I checked on other items out of curiosity and I found that several items I listed last night say I listed them seconds ago, and the coin has not shown up in my pick up tab.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Skribulous.3521

Skribulous.3521

My Trading post is also blank except for the pick up tab….

I’ve had this issue since I started playing September 2012, and I’m still having the same issue for months now.

This is ridiculous.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Avantor.3970

Avantor.3970

I cant sell anything.. Blank page.. can anyone fix it please ?!?!?!

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Decked.8274

Decked.8274

Can’t buy or sell items in the TP.

Again, can’t sell or buy.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: deathdealer.3827

deathdealer.3827

I cant sell anything.. Blank page.. can anyone fix it please ?!?!?!

same here. i can buy gems, buy items, but the sell tab is just blank like yours. i have this problems since the begining.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Holden.2108

Holden.2108

I’ve got a problem that’s similar to this described by NastyNuggetz.6314. I’ve sold three superior runes (of scholar) for 3g96s33c each, and the coin didn’t arrive. These runes are listed in the “Items I’ve sold” tab as sold 14 hours ago. Is there anything I can do? It’s a lot of money, so please help.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

“You must login …” .. I’m LOGGED IN, I’m playing the game!!!

Had this for weeks and reported ages ago, fed up having to exit the game and restart simply to access the TP.

Kraggy, are you able to click the “Login” link when it appears and login through the account management page? I realize this is an inconvenience, but it might make it so you don’t have to relaunch the client when this happens.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

For the problem described by NastyNuggetz and Holden, do you have a lot of items in your pickup tab? Remember that gold works the same way items do in the pickup tab. If you have reached your limit, neither items nor gold will be added until you clear it out.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Signet of Forums.4397

Signet of Forums.4397

For the problem described by NastyNuggetz and Holden, do you have a lot of items in your pickup tab? Remember that gold works the same way items do in the pickup tab. If you have reached your limit, neither items nor gold will be added until you clear it out.

That is really annoying when you deal in a lot of different items and want to put in another buy order for something as you list the current batch, by the way. I’m sure I’ll win little sympathy writing this, considering the general disdain some people have for power traders. (I don’t really deal in precursors, at least as of yet, if that helps. )

Therefore we proceed to write a sig.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ruzzy.4726

Ruzzy.4726

I’m having all sorts of problems with the trading company.

Whilst in-game I can’t buy anything off of the trading post, I can only select an item amount but the buy button is greyed out.

Secondly, I can’t put any items on to sell, it doesn’t search my inventory properly either.

Finally, I can’t seem to buy consumables from the gem store, even though I know I have enough gems.

I have a completely empty inbox as well.

Thanks

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FuzzyMattress.9154

FuzzyMattress.9154

I recently purchased a chef costume in the gem market, but the thing hasn’t come in the mail yet with no indication.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Avantor.3970

Avantor.3970

I submitted 3 – 4 tickets ingame, Please do fix me up already.. I can only buy items and I cannot sell items on Trading Post, which means i can only spend but not earn.. Im getting fed up..

" Sell Your Stuff " tab works on my office laptop but not my home desktop.. Please fix or reply and tell me wat to do at least ?!??!

(edited by Avantor.3970)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: theodor.3480

theodor.3480

Since the patch today, the BLTC has been extremely slow, and even times out (see attached).

The BLTC is generally very slow (it’s quite annoying to be honest), and I really hope this gets sorted out some time soon.

same problem here, anyone knows how it can be fixed?

I hear no evil, I fear no evil

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DarkSpirit.7046

DarkSpirit.7046

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: vampiregoat.4763

vampiregoat.4763

I have had the trading post work maybe 2-3 times 99% of the time I can’t buy sell or do anything. I tried every suggestion under the sun and am sick of this not working. Deleting cache, restarting it never works it just stays blank when I want to sell, no hover over and buy is always greyed out FIX THIS please.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

i cannot acces the trading post since yesterday, i already sent two in game tickets and 1 at support page. am i the only one? all my guildies and friends had issue yesterday (02/20/2013) but the trading post is regularly working for them since yesterday evening

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Anamona.1089

Anamona.1089

I bought 1600 gems about an hour ago and still haven’t received them nor did I receive an email about the purchase… I’m a little bit worried about it. Please help?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: WyldCFH.3562

WyldCFH.3562

I’m not receiving coin for many of the items I sell. I see the items in the “items I’ve Sold” list but the coin is not being identified on the pickup tab nor am I receiving it as I have been checking my balance over the last couple weeks to make sure I’m not just imagining that I’m not getting it.
This amounts to quite a few gold over atleast 2 weeks and possibly longer.
I sent in an in game bug ticket a few days ago with no response. Can something be done about this?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Atrast.5809

Atrast.5809

I also have thi issue. I cant sell or buy throught the trading post. My items dont show up. Before i had to try several times and it came back, but now its totally dead :<

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: epimetheus.5187

epimetheus.5187

i purchased a bank slot, but it never came

Epicedian
NSP | Os Senior Officer
www.osguild.us

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Revictus.4136

Revictus.4136

i purchased a bank slot, but it never came

I just had the same problem. Bought it through BLTC window. I also expanded it a few days ago through bank window and it worked fine…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

If you buy a bank tab through the Bank, it will automatically add the new tab. However, if you buy it through the Gem Store, it will send you an item that, when used, will expand your bank. If you bought it through the Gem Store and did not receive the item, make sure to check that your mailbox is not full. If it is close to full (8/10 or 9/10) be sure to delete at least one or two player-sent mails and see if the item arrives.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: neverborne.4736

neverborne.4736

My guess is that they are trying to make each Ascendant piece have a primary path and 2ndary paths of attainment. (I.E. Fractals = Rings primary. Laurels = Necks primary Guild missions = Accessories primary).

I think the idea is that there are easier ways to get the gear if you play all aspects of the game, but you have the option of just grinding one type of game play to get the gear at reduced efficiency. Makes sense to me.

I’m guessing this will continue next month with WvW becoming a primary path of some sort of ascendant piece with less efficient 2ndary options.

(edited by neverborne.4736)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: aura enchanted.5698

aura enchanted.5698

i seem to be unable to make purchases. i keeps saying that my credit card was not approved yet to test i made a purchase on steam with no issues i also made a purchase on amazon today with 0 problems. and have ALOT more credit than what would be required by my purchase (i’ve had it less than 10 days)
this is an official visa card i can provide details on request

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Easlay.3297

Easlay.3297

can’t sell in BLT anymore.
This afternoon i logged during lunch and put some sell item and everything went fine;
Now i logged in, retrived the gold but when i try sell something else i get “Error attempting to sell”

already did a try with close client and try again, but nothing changed

[OSC] Easlay Koorst – Thief
Sfr

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zorainda.3495

Zorainda.3495

I cannot buy anything from the trade post ever since the last update. Ocassionally I had it lagging like many others, giving me errors etc, but that only lasted from a few minutes to a couple of hours, never this long and usually it had to do with the whole trade post.

Now I can visit the gem store, I can sell items and pick up coins, but I cannot see any item listed for purchase and I cannot find anything via the search engine. In other words, I cannot buy anything , the “Buy from Trade Post” window appears either empty or eternally loading. I tried restarting client etc, several times these days, no result.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cina Reas.6938

Cina Reas.6938

All I see is: ERROR invalid Authorisation.

2 accounts, same problem for a couple of days.

Grind Wars 2; the game that ate my brain.