Just bought the new Molten Pick

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jason.6719

Jason.6719

Just noticed something when using the new Molten pick, I no longer get any gems or anything else besides ore. Is this normal or is there something wrong with this?

Because spending 10 dollars on this and it acts differently than the other picks, then Im going to do a charge back on my credit card, because its not worth 10 dollars.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

You are simply unlucky, I get gems and stuff most of the time when using it.
Doing a charge-back will most likely get your account banned btw, so I would suggest against that.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

The first few times I used it, I got more gemstones than usual. Just luck though, the pick doesn’t affect the drop rate.

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Saulius.8430

Saulius.8430

wvw bonus on? guild bonus on?
its monday so wvw bonus should be low at the moment. it’s highest on fridays. ever payed attention to it, because it got huge impact on gathering (:

i get gems from mining with it like usual

kill all ze thingz

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gilosean.3805

Gilosean.3805

I’ve gotten gems from mining. It’s just like a regular pick, only with the animation and no swapping.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Just noticed something when using the new Molten pick, I no longer get any gems or anything else besides ore. Is this normal or is there something wrong with this?

Because spending 10 dollars on this and it acts differently than the other picks, then Im going to do a charge back on my credit card, because its not worth 10 dollars.

you are just unlucky.

Also doing a charge back is a very bad idea. If you received the item you paid for and Anet can prove it then they will ban your account and delete all your characters.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Roman Legionary.6715

Roman Legionary.6715

you are just unlucky.

Also doing a charge back is a very bad idea. If you received the item you paid for and Anet can prove it then they will ban your account and delete all your characters.

It’s not his account, it’s a-net’s, he just bought a license to use it.