[Suggestions] Gemstore Items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mufasa.8415

Mufasa.8415

Also since we have bear, quagan, frog, leopord hats why don’t we have a monkey hat?Like the bunny ears people would buy them up but bunny ears I’m sure will be held out for easter.

A monkey hat would be GREAT but unlike how the other hats are the monkey hat should be full face kind of like the picture in the link below.
https://img0.etsystatic.com/043/0/5519895/il_340x270.641701156_hsvz.jpg

Drunken Mufasa
The Stonemouth Keep
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Mufasa.8415

Mufasa.8415

///Slightly off-topic but related to gem purchases. A gem purchaser’s title track would be nice to have as well. There should be a couple tiers with a title for your first 25$ gem purchase and more interesting titles the more you spend. these would however have no achievement points attached to it as it would be unfair to those who then wouldn’t have money to further there achievement rewards track aside from the first tier to encourage your first purchase.

Drunken Mufasa
The Stonemouth Keep
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Mem no Fushia.7604

Mem no Fushia.7604

New toy – Crawling Guide “Crawl like a True Soldier” – when we use it we start crawling (mechanic of move toy, you equip it and press 1 to use). It would be a new meta in WvW, cuz crawling is exemplar behavior of warfare.

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Bring the following back and take my money!

Aviator Sunglasses
Bunny Ears
Festive Hat
Sport Sunglasses
Wintersday Earmuffs
Mad Memories: Complete Edition
Plush Moto Backpack Cover

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I want to be a bunny for halloween! I lack Bunny ears!

Also: a 10-15 slot account wide inventory bag to be used across all characters. I would pay 1000 gems for that if it existed.

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

i want more instruments

Are you Shpongled?

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Instead of re-asking for thing in which you know will oneday be re-released- how about ask for things that we don’t have? Most of these posts are just re-asking things that have been released & re-released, which means it will be released again………………..

So actual progressive thinking in place: More tattoos/more face/body paint- Hoods that don’t make you BALD.

Posted by: Jtor.7543

Jtor.7543

What i would like to see are more skin type customization… for instance how cool would it be if we could change the skins of the turrets that engineers drop? or how about a skin for the elementals that elementalists can summon, necro minion skins? how about new banner skins for warriors? how about changing the way clones explode for mesmers, instead of purple butterflies lets see some flames or confetti? rangers, lets get different spirit skins! guardian spirit weapons… how about ascalonian ghosts? thief? havent played one lol maybe you guys can come up with something for them..

All in all if this stuff was thrown in the gem store as additional customization i know i wouldnt be the only one throwing cash into the gem store. What do yall think? im just one voice.

Posted by: Wheatty.1892

Wheatty.1892

More streamlined weapons like belinda’s greatsword.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

The Raven wings as a backpiece for the Lich costume would be nice.

Posted by: Karmapolice.4193

Karmapolice.4193

I would like to see more actual armor sets instead of outfits.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yes, I’d like to see more armor pieces for the Toxic armor set get added. I’d even be willing to accept an outfit version, but I’d MUCH prefer a mix-and-match capability.

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

Serious suggestions?
We want stuff to force ourselves playing the game because of our look – not because every-day content thats not really exists.

Here is a “Serious” one:
Gem Purchase track: The more real money you spend, the more nice rewards you get. Example of total money spent rewards:

1. $10 – 1BL Key
  2. $25 – 3Bl Key
  3. $50 – 5BL key + Mini pack of choice + “Black Lion Partner” title.
  4. $100 – Ascended weapon box OR a free weapon skin unlock of any BL kit.
  5. $150 – Ascended armor box OR a free armor skinpack. + “Black Lion Merchant” title.
  6. $200 – AN Supporter Superpack (lots of choseable goods)
  7. $350 – “Black Lion Trader” title.
  8. $500 – “Black Lion Broker” title
  9. $1000 – AN Supporter Gigapack (Also unlocks stuff you wouldn’t bother to get anyway, like Glorious armor skins) + “Black Lion Millionaire” title

Something like this. With these kind of heavy rewards, people will less likely to buy legendaries from third-party sites I guess.

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

Posted by: Quincy.2198

Quincy.2198

Serious suggestions?
We want stuff to force ourselves playing the game because of our look – not because every-day content thats not really exists.

Here is a “Serious” one:
Gem Purchase track: The more real money you spend, the more nice rewards you get. Example of total money spent rewards:

1. $10 – 1BL Key
  2. $25 – 3Bl Key
  3. $50 – 5BL key + Mini pack of choice + “Black Lion Partner” title.
  4. $100 – Ascended weapon box OR a free weapon skin unlock of any BL kit.
  5. $150 – Ascended armor box OR a free armor skinpack. + “Black Lion Merchant” title.
  6. $200 – AN Supporter Superpack (lots of choseable goods)
  7. $350 – “Black Lion Trader” title.
  8. $500 – “Black Lion Broker” title
  9. $1000 – AN Supporter Gigapack (Also unlocks stuff you wouldn’t bother to get anyway, like Glorious armor skins) + “Black Lion Millionaire” title

Something like this. With these kind of heavy rewards, people will less likely to buy legendaries from third-party sites I guess.

Who is going to spend $1000 on a game, lol.

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

Posted by: Mem no Fushia.7604

Mem no Fushia.7604

New toy – Mist Banner – when you use it, you can press 1, to move with huge Mist Banner, or press 2 to stand like a boss grabbing banner standing on the ground (sth like asura sit mode on carpet but more epic).

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

Bring the following back and take my money!

Mad Memories: Complete Edition

The Raven wings as a backpiece for the Lich costume would be nice.

^ Also would like to see a matching backpiece for the lich outfit and I want my 1 & 2 Mad King backpieces/skins back

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

Posted by: Wonderly.1324

Wonderly.1324

I think it would be great if the black lion weapon skins had set-specific weapon tickets which could be purchased for the same price in black lion claim tickets as the rest of the weapons in the set. I would be more incentive to purchase enough keys for at least one set-specific exchange ticket every time a new set came out, because I like having the security of knowing if I ever decide I want a weapon from that set, I won’t have to pay the inflated price in the future.

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

A few things I’d like to see:

1. Lord Faren’s underwear skin (could be a summer gemstore/return of a karka living story addition?)

2. Kasmeer’s bikini underwear skin (could be a summer gemstore/return of a karka living story addition?)

3. Legendary dyes – these would have sparkle/glow/particle effects/special effects etc. and would be obtained through hard work, dedication, and a lot of high level crafting and mystic forging.

4. Dyeable weapons. C’mon, we had this in GW1 and is a must have in ANY good game. The only exceptions would be color-specific rewards such as the Super Adventure Box green and yellow weapon skins

5. A repeatable reward track for WvW and EOTM and new items to spend our badges on. PvP has a nice reward track and dungeons get exclusive skins – why exclude us from this? Sure we get plenty of badges, but let’s be honest, what we can spend them on is pretty pathetic. Maybe some Mists Armor skins would be appropriate here – or perhaps some Branded Armor skins (pics included in this post)

6. Race change item – I don’t care if implementing this warns you that you have to restart your personal story. I really don’t care if I have to restart my personal story, and many others agree. Let’s make it happen please.

7. Change your skin color for any race (gemstore item). The range of colors would be indentical to the range of what Sylvari characters have. I really want a blue skinned human male elementalist and I think this would be very popular – sure there’d be people crying saying Sylvari should only have the ability to color their skin, but let’s be honest, that’s just really racist.

Attachments:

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

(edited by Zaoda.1653)

Posted by: Freeelancer.2860

Freeelancer.2860

Outfit converter, 300-500 gems.
An item that converts outfit to a weighted armor.
Pro’s: Players would have to obtain both the outfit and converter (total value 1k-1.2k gems, 50% above the usual armor skins price)
Con’s: Work required to convert/weight/rig/etc outfit pieces.

Outfit weight conversion examples:
Light: Ancestral, Cook, Witch, Fancy Winter
Medium: Bloody Prince, Executioner, Pirate Captain, Shadow Assassin
Heavy: Ceremonial Plated, Mad King

Posted by: Syzygy.5031

Syzygy.5031

Lich Outfit Wings.

Sell it separately if you must, but I’d stil buy.

Current outfits redone as armour skins. I haven’t bought most as I can’t mix and match.

I’d have bought the pirate outfit if I could just use the hat. I’d prefer you fixed the headgear makes you bald of course.

Posted by: Malometer.3940

Malometer.3940

I think that the Black Lion should re-sell the bunny ears as I dd not get a chance to buy it and they look so cute!

Astral Projections.7320

Either the Aegis of Unity costume or a costume in that style. It had a lovely pattern on the cloth and at the same time was modest, no open breast panels or strange open holes on the side.

Attachments:

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

I don’t know for sure that it will happen, but I’ve seen items come through from time to time. I agree with you that this is a particularly cute item. Keep your eye on the store and maybe they will make a reappearance!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: LumpOfCole.4701

LumpOfCole.4701

Fun Fact: There was a popular in-game event to try and bring back these Bunny Ears!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/events/Tonight-Bunny-Hop-for-Bunny-Ears

Posted by: Foreign.3062

Foreign.3062

I think there should be a ‘Mini Me’. It’ll be your model (with armor), with your weapons and back piece.

The Foreign (Anything).

Posted by: Organization Sekhen.2481

Organization Sekhen.2481

1. Bunny ears back in gemstore
2. Vale Wraith costume brought over from gw1
3. The ability to mix and match outfits and headgear like in gw1

Give us those things and i will buy so many gems

Posted by: BlkPrince.2854

BlkPrince.2854

A few things I’d like to see:

1. Lord Faren’s underwear skin (could be a summer gemstore/return of a karka living story addition?)

2. Kasmeer’s bikini underwear skin (could be a summer gemstore/return of a karka living story addition?)

3. Legendary dyes – these would have sparkle/glow/particle effects/special effects etc. and would be obtained through hard work, dedication, and a lot of high level crafting and mystic forging.

4. Dyeable weapons. C’mon, we had this in GW1 and is a must have in ANY good game. The only exceptions would be color-specific rewards such as the Super Adventure Box green and yellow weapon skins

5. A repeatable reward track for WvW and EOTM and new items to spend our badges on. PvP has a nice reward track and dungeons get exclusive skins – why exclude us from this? Sure we get plenty of badges, but let’s be honest, what we can spend them on is pretty pathetic. Maybe some Mists Armor skins would be appropriate here – or perhaps some Branded Armor skins (pics included in this post)

6. Race change item – I don’t care if implementing this warns you that you have to restart your personal story. I really don’t care if I have to restart my personal story, and many others agree. Let’s make it happen please.

7. Change your skin color for any race (gemstore item). The range of colors would be indentical to the range of what Sylvari characters have. I really want a blue skinned human male elementalist and I think this would be very popular – sure there’d be people crying saying Sylvari should only have the ability to color their skin, but let’s be honest, that’s just really racist.

IF you are so willing to redo your story just remake a character with the race and class you want race change options are silly.

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

First time I’ve seen a dev response on this. Hope is somewhat restored especially since it’s good ol’ Gaile.

Säïnt

Posted by: piko.4289

piko.4289

aviator sunglasses and wings !

Posted by: snow.8097

snow.8097

branded weapon or armor set
zhaitan has the arah weapons, jormag has the corrupted weapons, Primordus has his own weapons set, now Kralkatorrik needs one
oh and a mordremoth weapon set. oh yes

Safi/Clio Del Ray |Ranger, Elonas Reach,
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items/page/31#post4533037
the skrittfinisher was my idea!

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I have no interest in getting them myself but I completely support the idea that they should be available for those who want them.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Yes, I really want this item back! Was hoping to see it last Easter….maybe next Easter? Crosses fingers

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Finally, a response from a dev about the bunny ears.
Now, I have hope again for bunny ears to be available for sale someday.

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

I still can’t find my bunny ears, my GW2 cap, or little red horns. When they became tonics I think I lost them and didn’t know how to find them. Maybe they’re still there somewhere but since I wore town clothes so rarely I didn’t think it was worth getting worked up over.
I hope others can get the bunny ears and enjoy them as I did.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

Posted by: HHR LostProphet.4801

HHR LostProphet.4801

The only sad thing about this thread is that you have to imply that you are willing to pay for what you seek to have in the game to have any chance to be heard.

Edit: New faces and hairstyles.

(edited by HHR LostProphet.4801)

Astral Projections.7320

The only sad thing about this thread is that you have to imply that you are willing to pay for what you seek to have in the game to have any chance to be heard.

For those of you making serious suggestions, thanks and keep ‘em coming. For those posting off topic comments, please don’t. This is a good thread – let’s make it work.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Infernia, those didn’t become tonics. If you had them equipped on a character you’d need to go to the black lion armorer with that character to get them back in inventory.

Time to alt hop like crazy, hey?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

You need to visit the Black Lion Armorer on each character individually to unlock town clothes they were wearing.

If they became armor skins they’ll be added to your wardrobe, if they became tonics they’ll appear in your inventory.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Ice Man.8465

Ice Man.8465

I would like to have mini versions of my ranger’s underwater pets, like the shark. I have the mini ice drake out when I have my pet ice drake out and if I change to the raven, I can have the mini raven out at the same time, but not when I am in the water. Some of the minis don’t work under water (the raven, owl, and other birds come to mind) so why can’t we have a set of minis that only work under water (shark). Maybe they could set up something so that if you have a mini that doesn’t work underwater active, it is replaced by an underwater only mini when you go in the water.

Posted by: nswp.8521

nswp.8521

Bring back Grenth hood !

Infernia.9847

The characters were wearing them at the time. I did go get the tonics and they each got three. Time to go alt hopping to make sure they really are gone. Only nine to go through. Thx for the tips and I have my fingers crossed.

EDIT: I checked with a few of them and found the horns only so far. When I finish I’ll report back. The horns did indeed turn into a skin. I hope I can find the cap and ears.

(edited by Infernia.9847)

Posted by: VampyreJack.9183

VampyreJack.9183

bump on wanting bunny ears

Posted by: Cerpin.9152

Cerpin.9152

Yep , lets bring some attention to this topic , so that Anet sees how big the demand really is!

#bunnyearsin2014

Infernia.9847

So I checked on every alt and found: Devil horns, witches hat, and wizard hat. I still can’t find the bunny ears or the GW2 cap. I think they are officially gone.

So I do hope they bring the bunny ears back as mine are lost to a wardrobe malfunction.

Posted by: bradldz.3728

bradldz.3728

Bunny ears…… even if I have to wait till easter please anet please!

Posted by: Vespertilionidae.5018

Vespertilionidae.5018

Why wait until Easter.? Halloween is about dressing up so it’s a fine time to have bunny ears for sale!

People want bunny ears, Evon wants to make sales and everyone wins!

Successful opportunism is often indistinguishable from a masterful plan.

(edited by Vespertilionidae.5018)

Posted by: VInyl.2839

VInyl.2839

I would like more armor sets made (And please for medium not another trenchcoat or butt cape type, if I see one more of those I am gonna start flipping tables)

I would also like a option to mix and match outfit parts. I like outfits styles, but the customization options in them are non existent. Also Tera sells all their armor in outfit fashion, which in the end killed it for me.

So more mix and match, less outfit.
Seriously I would also love it if you guys bring all those kitten cloth and armor that NPC keep teasing us with.

And finally can I get danglies with those orders please?

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

There’s never been an Easter event or sale so bunny ears then would be sort of odd. Halloween would be perfect for a bunny ear return due to the costume aspect. Hope they bring back wide rim glasses too.

Säïnt

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

So many COSTUMER requested realistic armor&weapon setts…
Maybe 2015 will bring more of our taste?

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

Posted by: Exosferatu.2961

Exosferatu.2961

Please add a ragged / homeless / beggar outfit on the gemstore. Make it untidy, and add dirt in the face and on the character’s skin. The outfits and armor sets in Guild Wars 2 are too clean those do not fit the high-fantasy-esque clothing.

Attachments: