in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: illgot.1056

illgot.1056

how much was it?

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LiveSpartan.8206

LiveSpartan.8206

its 250 for the hair kit and 350 for the total makeover kit.

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: illgot.1056

illgot.1056

wonder if there are more options than we get at character creation.

At least we know it should be released soon

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

I bought gems already.. :/

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Regina Buenaobra

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

Next

Due to an error, those items inadvertently became available for a short amount of time. The items are not quite ready yet (there are bugs). Their appearance was just a listing error that we corrected immediately. We are still working on them. You can expect to see these items in an upcoming game update. If you purchased them, you will be refunded and should go through Customer Support for that. Thank you.

Content Marketing Lead
Twitter: @ArenaNet, @GuildWars2
In-Game Name: Cm Regina Buenaobra

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Acme Tux Serum Six.8520

Acme Tux Serum Six.8520

Coincidentally, removing those items from the listing seems to have also killed the TP search function (seeing as it happened at the same time).

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ether Bunny.2839

Ether Bunny.2839

I bought 10$ worth of gems and .. it was gone

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: dimentox.6019

dimentox.6019

Yeah people want it bad… You see the gem price jump… people buying gems cause they saw it.

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Hopefully you add it soon, otherwise that is a pretty bad move to people who have been waiting for the feature for months. :/

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

Months? The game hasn’t been out for months. LOL.

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Polaritie.4851

Polaritie.4851

That it’s coming… oh hell yes.

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: perfect.5198

perfect.5198

August, September, October. Three. Is that not multiple months? Even if you go by days, it’s been 51 days; which, again, is multiple months.

-p

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

August, September, October. Three. Is that not multiple months? Even if you go by days, it’s been 51 days; which, again, is multiple months.

i don’t see the point in people arguing over this o_O

learn to speak and behave

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Signet of Forums.4397

Signet of Forums.4397

August, September, October. Three. Is that not multiple months?

No, in the sense of having spent a certain amount of time doing something, the end of August to the middle of October is not multiple months. It is one whole month and part of another month.

By that logic, if I start doing something on a Friday and finish it the following Wednesday, I spent two weeks on it. To use language in that manner is just to be deliberately misleading, even if by parsing it a certain way, it could be looked at as true.

Therefore we proceed to write a sig.

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lucubration.8361

Lucubration.8361

When can we expect to see some human ponytails? I promise you I will buy one if there is also an upcoming human ponytail option, but I probably won’t buy one if we’re not going to see the option in upcoming updates. For a makeover to be worthwhile to me, there have to be some options that I want to change to. XD

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zephyrlol.8497

Zephyrlol.8497

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

Well it’s good some sort of makeover kit will be available in the gem store soon, at least.

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: dimentox.6019

dimentox.6019

i was hoping for yesterdays missing patch but i guess the date is the 22nd.
ANET <- Willing to beta test :P

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

its 250 for the hair kit and 350 for the total makeover kit.

I was rather disappointed to see a Hair Kit in the gem store. Makeover Kit, I understand. The whole plastic surgery to remake your character is something I expected in the Gem Store.

But to find out they put something that just changes your Hair, into the Gem Store, I was highly disappointed. I was hoping for an ingame Barber Shop or something like every other game out there has. You spend a little gold and change your Hair when you want to. But to see it in the Gem Store for 250 gems was a major letdown.

I really hope this doesn’t become a trend. Simple things like this being put into the Gem Store only.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ariel.9751

ariel.9751

Yay! Makeover kit! /dance

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Passiflora.2047

Passiflora.2047

It is great to hear that these items will be coming soon! -crosses fingers for Halloween update-

I hope that those prices are the “correct” prices for the kits. They seem quite reasonable IMHO and I could definitely see myself using them on a regular basis if they are indeed that affordable.

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rafe Mathews.2308

Rafe Mathews.2308

Makeover Kit – Does it allow for race changes? Love the Asuran animations in a sense as being a Mesmer makes me feel like I am a walking Gremlin army, but also being Asura it pulls much less attention to detail on the armor (from me anyway). Also, the clipping issues with light armor boots for Asuras is grotesque.

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dreamslayer.7659

Dreamslayer.7659

I would be surprised if you could change your race – it would affect your personal story, cultural items and racial skills – sounds like too much to me.

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mattbnh.9247

mattbnh.9247

I want to be a Sylvari impersonator. :-)
Or an asura>Norn, with elevator shoes.

“That’s more than I really needed to know.” – Adventurer in LA

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

ArenaNet, mind if we get a statement explaining the full extent of the make-over kits?

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tassu.6284

Tassu.6284

I truly hope that it will at least give male Charrs the option to get a fluffy tail.. I’ve been longing for a fluffy tail and only girl kitties get one.

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: xerca.6135

xerca.6135

I truly hope that it will at least give male Charrs the option to get a fluffy tail.. I’ve been longing for a fluffy tail and only girl kitties get one.

No, it is how they tell different genders. Just like lion males have a huge mane and the female lions don’t. Female charr has fluffy tail and males do not.

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tassu.6284

Tassu.6284

No, it is how they tell different genders. Just like lion males have a huge mane and the female lions don’t. Female charr has fluffy tail and males do not.

I know.. And it makes me sad ’cause it would be lovely to have a super-fluffy tail on a huge guardian cat, to show the “soft side”.. Even though it would be rather close to a transgender kitten..

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FVCT.2479

FVCT.2479

So when do we get the actual refund for those who never gotten it?

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

If you bought a Makeover kit or Hair kit within the last 2 hours and haven’t received it, please be patient. We are working to resolve issues with the Gem Store.

However, if you bought one of these items back when this was originally posted, and were charged gems but did not receive an item, please file a support ticket at support.guildwars2.com

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DJRiful.3749

DJRiful.3749

If you bought a Makeover kit or Hair kit within the last 2 hours and haven’t received it, please be patient. We are working to resolve issues with the Gem Store.

However, if you bought one of these items back when this was originally posted, and were charged gems but did not receive an item, please file a support ticket at support.guildwars2.com

Thank you! Great news and this is all we need to hear.

Stormïe ~ Tarnished Coast | My little monster <3 – http://valid.canardpc.com/6nbdeq

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: anowyn.6813

anowyn.6813

Excellent! It looks like the Case of the Mysterious Missing Makeover Kit has been solved! Thank you Nicolle Rodgers and Anet staff!!

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zhaneel.9208

Zhaneel.9208

Whoo thank you for adding the Makeover kit!

Makeover Kit Gone...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gilosean.3805

Gilosean.3805

I know.. And it makes me sad ’cause it would be lovely to have a super-fluffy tail on a huge guardian cat, to show the “soft side”.. Even though it would be rather close to a transgender kitten..

It would just be a huge female Charr. There’s no size difference between male/female Charr that I’ve seen.