Mask Of Grenth?

Mask Of Grenth?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Meneldil.3607

Meneldil.3607

Does anyone know if Anet is thinking about putting the mask of grenth back on the Gemstore for a limited time before the update ?

Mask Of Grenth?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

christmas hat. they only sell it at christmas

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

Mask Of Grenth?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Its a seasonal item related to wintersday, so i guess not.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Mask Of Grenth?

in Black Lion Trading Co

RedCobra.7693

Its a seasonal item related to wintersday, so i guess not.

^This

Just look back at all gw1 christmas events :P Balth and Grenth FTW!

Mask Of Grenth?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

It may be a seasonal thing (although I don’t see the correlation), but when money is involved, I’m sure it’ll spring back out of season soon.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

Mask Of Grenth?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

It may be a seasonal thing (although I don’t see the correlation), but when money is involved, I’m sure it’ll spring back out of season soon.

I agree with Flissy although I do understand why it is seasonal.

It’s been out for 1 wintersday. We don’t even know if they intend on bringing it back for next wintersday. Regardless because of the shear volume of people asking for it I think it is likely we will see it again.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Mask Of Grenth?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Flissy.4093

It’s been out for 1 wintersday. We don’t even know if they intend on bringing it back for next wintersday. Regardless because of the shear volume of people asking for it I think it is likely we will see it again.

But is it actually seasonal, can you explain how, or are people just assuming it is because it happened to be Wintersday when it was released?

Light Up the Darkness

Mask Of Grenth?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lilith Ajit.6173

But is it actually seasonal, can you explain how, or are people just assuming it is because it happened to be Wintersday when it was released?

Lorewise, grenth is one of 2 or 3 gods typically associated with wintersday in Tyria. Grenth and Dwayna are the main gods, but I did see someone mention balth but I don’t know that lore. Anyway that’s why they are considered festival hats.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

Mask Of Grenth?

in Black Lion Trading Co

RedCobra.7693

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Wintersday

its not Seasonal?!?!?!??!
know your lore please (makes me cry :C)

oh @Lilith
Balthazar was like the referee strictly speaking :P, there was often a preist of balth or bodyguards

(edited by RedCobra.7693)

Mask Of Grenth?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lilith Ajit.6173

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Wintersday

its not Seasonal?!?!?!??!
know your lore please (makes me cry :C)

oh @Lilith
Balthazar was like the referee strictly speaking :P, there was often a preist of balth or bodyguards

Gotcha hehe ty ^^

[ARES]

Mask Of Grenth?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Flissy.4093

Lorewise, grenth is one of 2 or 3 gods typically associated with wintersday in Tyria. Grenth and Dwayna are the main gods, but I did see someone mention balth but I don’t know that lore. Anyway that’s why they are considered festival hats.

Ty. I didn’t make the link myself – GW lore bores me nonsensical.

Light Up the Darkness

Mask Of Grenth?

in Black Lion Trading Co

RedCobra.7693

Ty. I didn’t make the link myself – GW lore bores me nonsensical.

noooooo please xD GW lore is beautifully amazing, its just gw2 that is terrible at getting the lore to you, give a read up on it sometime im sure youll love it, start with the mursaat

Mask Of Grenth?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Melanie.1240

Melanie.1240

Oh…The hat is seasonal? Never knew. o-o" It’s not exactly explained anywhere.