Omega Golem Blueprints, whats up?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Osi.3504

Osi.3504

So whats up with this? It takes 5 golems (currently 24s ea?) to make a omega yet we have around 6,000 golems between 40 silver and 99 silver right now.

Did the recipe get changed to 2 golems, did all the hoarders panic and start dumping stock? I doubt the WXP update had much effect because 99% of the time you get regular blueprints from the chest anyways.

Edit: now they are down to 15s bids and 25s buy out

(edited by Osi.3504)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Maybe someone found an exploit. It still costs 5 alphas + 3 skillpoints to make.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Asuka Shikinami.5462

Asuka Shikinami.5462

This is really really messed up. Brought some for commanding at 30s or so a few hours back, and they keep coming in. At one point they were at 12s each… half the price of alphas…

Someone has figured something out which they shouldn’t have. Thankfully it won’t affect any other aspect of the ingame ecomomy…

After I’m elected, bribing me will be considered a “gold sink”
- John Smith

in Black Lion Trading Co

Osi.3504

That or some moron hoarded 1000’s and panic dumped lol.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Asuka Shikinami.5462

Asuka Shikinami.5462

That or some moron hoarded 1000’s and panic dumped lol.

It would have to be closer to 10 000, atleast, with the numbers which have been on there

After I’m elected, bribing me will be considered a “gold sink”
- John Smith

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Patrikan Habaton.2548

Patrikan Habaton.2548

This is really really messed up. Brought some for commanding at 30s or so a few hours back, and they keep coming in. At one point they were at 12s each… half the price of alphas…

Someone has figured something out which they shouldn’t have. Thankfully it won’t affect any other aspect of the ingame ecomomy…

hmmm I think this as we’ll still would be curious to hear about it from a dev if this is the case…

first scale 81 fractals

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

someone tries hard atm to push the price lol
i bet the op postet this 20 omegas on 50 silver now?^^

dont jump on this guyz – you waste your gold when buy

ppl make this omegas with badges of honor and theres a lot ingame

edit : ye someone tries to push the price from 25 to 50 silver

when i made this post here there was 20 ordered for 50 silver
some secs later gone and started with 500 on 45 silver + 269 on 45,02 silber and after this some low orders from 1-20 up to price from 47 silver

dont jump on this guys – its one pushing the price to sell the golems he buyd for 20-25 silver

he jsut wait for your orders to sell it to you and make profit

dont think this is alowed to post here in forum?

(edited by Romek.4201)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Patrikan Habaton.2548

someone tries hard atm to push the price lol
i bet the op postet this 20 omegas on 50 silver now?^^

dont jump on this guyz – you waste your gold when buy

ppl make this omegas with badges of honor and theres a lot ingame

edit : ye someone tries to push the price from 25 to 50 silver

when i made this post here there was 20 ordered for 50 silver
some secs later gone and started with 500 on 45 silver + 269 on 45,02 silber and after this some low orders from 1-20 up to price from 47 silver

dont jump on this guys – its one pushing the price to sell the golems he buyd for 20-25 silver

he jsut wait for your orders to sell it to you and make profit

dont think this is alowed to post here in forum?

okeeee your really funny you Play wvw on Elona pretty everday and lead and stuff and you posted in this Forum that your pretty rich guy … and than you tell me that they are made by badges where ppl have more than enough that is just a lie … they might have when the achievment chests came out… they still selling cheaper than 5 Alpha blueprints wich you would buy with badges…

As mentioned and as YOU know: you Need mats worth about 30 silver and 5 Alpha blues to actually build some even if you buy the Alphas with badges it’s way underprieced….

If I had any I woulnd’t sell em below 1g each since that is what they’re worth at least!

first scale 81 fractals

(edited by Patrikan Habaton.2548)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Romek.4201

yes i play on elona and yes every day im wvw like 15-30 min to do the 3 wvw dailyparts ( i trie to do every day all dailys) and i dont lead anything – dont know why you post such things AND it doessnt have anything to do with what the op here tries

its again forum rules to manipulate the market with threads like this and moderators will do the job – i guess

and i think ppl like this should be banned but this would be another thema^^

in Black Lion Trading Co

Patrikan Habaton.2548

banned for what telling that they are underprieced? they are? tell me a reason why they arn’t?

first scale 81 fractals

in Black Lion Trading Co

Romek.4201

why you so aggro? are you the guy posting this golems?
second account from op?

MAN READ and understand i posted this to help players not to lose there gold to someone trieing to manipulate the market and everyone with some braincells can see it in AH atm and the timing with this postings here

all other actions is in the hand from arenanet guys

i said nothing others – and you can stop being aggro bout

edit: lol now removed the buyorders^^

(edited by Romek.4201)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Patrikan Habaton.2548

I see you have no good Argument why they aren’t underprieced… I never said buy Golems or sell Golems I just said Omega Golems are underprieced atm…. suddenly you turn up and aggro me that I should get banned for market Manipulation? for real if somone is aggro then it’s you

P.S: Man sollte immer erst vor der eigenen Tür wischen!

first scale 81 fractals

in Black Lion Trading Co

Romek.4201

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

second account from op?

MAN READ and understand i posted this to help players not to lose there gold to someone trieing to manipulate the market and everyone with some braincells can see it in AH atm and the timing with this postings here

I think Patrikan’s point is that they are underpriced which they are. The only people you are trying to inform are people that have no idea how speculation changes an item. You are basically saying to not buy them to people that already know how speculation affects the market of a item. If people actually want to buy them for WvW and not quick flipping then they absolutely should buy them.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Black Lion Trading Co

Patrikan Habaton.2548

second account from op?

I think Patrikan’s point is that they are underpriced which they are. The only people you are trying to inform are people that have no idea how speculation changes an item. You are basically saying to not buy them to people that already know how speculation affects the market of a item. If people actually want to buy them for WvW and not quick flipping then they absolutely should buy them.

this is what I ment to tell… coulnd’t / didn’t know it’s an exploit…

first scale 81 fractals

in Black Lion Trading Co

Malediktus.9250

ordered 3 stacks for 32s each and got them almost instantly. Hopefully anet fixes this soon.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

ordered 3 stacks for 32s each and got them almost instantly. Hopefully anet fixes this soon.

I can’t see how they could fix this other than a full rollback, which is unlikely.

The supply will still be up there but people who duped will get easily banned. Doesn’t take much to trace this kind of stuff.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Malediktus.9250

The supply will deplete fast if the exploit is fixed. My server uses tons of them per day. And if they are this cheap we will use even more.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

not just omega golems. lots of things sell for a lot less than it costs to make them. My theory is that there is next to zero demand and people make a lot of them, possibly thinking there was demand and later found there wasn’t, or made them when there was demand but since dropped.
Orichalcum Warhorn Mouthpiece is the most extreme I’ve seen. current sell listings are at 97c. To make it requires 1 ori ingot, which requires 2 ori ore, which at cheapest will cost 5s15c buy order. so it costs 10s30c to make and when you sell it you’ll get back 82c, a 92% loss.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

not just omega golems. lots of things sell for a lot less than it costs to make them. My theory is that there is next to zero demand and people make a lot of them, possibly thinking there was demand and later found there wasn’t, or made them when there was demand but since dropped.
Orichalcum Warhorn Mouthpiece is the most extreme I’ve seen. current sell listings are at 97c. To make it requires 1 ori ingot, which requires 2 ori ore, which at cheapest will cost 5s15c buy order. so it costs 10s30c to make and when you sell it you’ll get back 82c, a 92% loss.

That’s not comparable. Omega golems are items with high enough liquidity and high enough demand. Not to mention the sudden drop in price.

It’s pretty obvious there is duping going on

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Yeah, confirmed bug in the bug sub forum. Anet is on it like flies on…

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Osi.3504

How was this bug performed? I assume it would be okay to talk about if it’s fixed but not before hand. Why was only omega golems duped but not items like precursors? I didn’t think duping was possible and there was no recent patch to my knowledge so why all of sudden? Does anyone know? If no one does, ANET should fill in the blanks and let us know what happened.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: storm officer.1028

storm officer.1028

there is a dupe bug with with all blue prints, reason omegas were chosen because they are the most expensive. Dupe is pretty simple with a macro you can get a lot in no time. Hope anet fixes this, and does something about all of those duped blueprints.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

Hopefully they will ban the dupers and ……..AND those that bought massive amounts full well knowing something wasn’t right just to take advantage of it.

Serenity now~Insanity later

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

How was this bug performed? I assume it would be okay to talk about if it’s fixed but not before hand. Why was only omega golems duped but not items like precursors? I didn’t think duping was possible and there was no recent patch to my knowledge so why all of sudden? Does anyone know? If no one does, ANET should fill in the blanks and let us know what happened.

There was thread earlier with a dev comment about this but it got retired according to the pm i got.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kenshin.6154

Kenshin.6154

Seeing that only price of blueprints went increadibly down and no other items, it is save to assume that the exploit can be performed on those items. Afterall the blueprints did get an overhual making them not soul/account bound few months back. My bet is that the exploit is done by somehow droping the blueprints either where they cant be placed or something which puts blueprints back into your hands. Lets be honset if it is possible to make siege blueprints disappear when trying to place them, then it’s no wonder that they can somehow be duplicated.
Altho it really seems that human stupidity has no limits.

“Axios!”
Kenshin [Foo] ~ Piken Square
http://www.twitch.tv/pewpewkenshin

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

Maybe, but if it’s only Omega blue prints that have tanked. And it’s creeping back up, so maybe someone quit the game and liquidated the stock.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Evilbeavers.3964

Evilbeavers.3964

Maybe, but if it’s only Omega blue prints that have tanked. And it’s creeping back up, so maybe someone quit the game and liquidated the stock.

Why would they quit the game and sell stock? I could understand this if prices were high and you planned on coming back. Currently the price, from what I gather, is stupid low so that doesn’t really make a whole lot of sense.

Kiblet – War Nubs – [NUB]
Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

Why would they quit the game and sell stock? I could understand this if prices were high and you planned on coming back. Currently the price, from what I gather, is stupid low so that doesn’t really make a whole lot of sense.

Good point. It almost must be a bug. But shouldn’t ANet just stop trading of this item until they work it out? Honestly, the response makes no sense to me.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kenshin.6154

Kenshin.6154

A quick search on google and I found a forum where someone actually bought the information about this bug for 200€. It is said that this bug/exploit was in game for a while now but just recently gained notice cuz someone flooded TP with blueprints. And since there was no hotfix till now I assume Anet does not know how exactly blueprints are duplicated or bug is much more difficult to fix.

“Axios!”
Kenshin [Foo] ~ Piken Square
http://www.twitch.tv/pewpewkenshin

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Apparently the big has been in game for at least 2 months

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Malediktus.9250

Its an exploit about WvW so it has low priority for anet. If it would be an ectoplasm dupe it would be fixed within hours for sure…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

Its an exploit about WvW so it has low priority for anet. If it would be an ectoplasm dupe it would be fixed within hours for sure…

It’s also an economic exploit since the item can be sold on the TP. That should be of great concern to ANet. Yes this is not on the same volumes as duplicating something like Ectos — but it still is providing unearned wealth to a segment of the player base.

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hell Avenger.7021

Hell Avenger.7021

duping bug confirmed.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: waldie.6015

waldie.6015

anet just has to /kill every omega golem recipe for a few days and everything is alright. they logged it, 100%. i got my gold from the elonian wine back, exactly the right amount, so they no who buys what and exactly when.

duping bug confirmed? sure, long time ago. and reported it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Malediktus.9250

The Omega golem price is tanking again. Please fix it. I can already see the 80 omega golem zergs running around flipping fully upgrade keeps in less than a minute.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Devs said they’re working on the issue. Some people figured out that you can multiply the blueprints. It’s an exploit and it will be dealt with harshly.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Evilbeavers.3964

I wonder if the people who buy these blueprints will be reprimanded in someway or if its only the people who flood the market.

Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

in Black Lion Trading Co

Malediktus.9250

Why should people who buy them be reprimanded? When buying on the TP you cannot see if someone sells a legitimatly earned blueprint or a duped one.

(edited by Malediktus.9250)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Evilbeavers.3964

That’s what I figured as well, but I’ve not been playing long so I’m not sure how things like this are handled.

Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

So should those of us who didn’t know it was an exploit and bought ~50 of them be worried? I bought 50 on the tp when I saw the prices go down because I thought it would be a good economic decision since I figured the market would bounce back and I could make some money flipping them (which is perfectly legal). I didn’t know at the time that the price dip was because of a bug…. I’ve heard in the past they punished people for making money unintentionally off of a bug. It’s not like I was trying to profit from an exploit, I just thought it was a market flux.

They removed the post that was quoted above, did they say that those of us that bought them are going to be reprimanded since most of us had no clue?

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hell Avenger.7021

Hell Avenger.7021

So should those of us who didn’t know it was an exploit and bought ~50 of them be worried? I bought 50 on the tp when I saw the prices go down because I thought it would be a good economic decision since I figured the market would bounce back and I could make some money flipping them (which is perfectly legal). I didn’t know at the time that the price dip was because of a bug…. I’ve heard in the past they punished people for making money unintentionally off of a bug. It’s not like I was trying to profit from an exploit, I just thought it was a market flux.

They removed the post that was quoted above, did they say that those of us that bought them are going to be reprimanded since most of us had no clue?

sure buddy sure

anyway, i dont think buyer will be banned, so buy them up and reap the reward when the bug gets fixed.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Defending was already tricky enough, but with this many Omegas around, it’s going to be … more difficult.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

I don’t think 50 will get you in trouble. 1000 might, but I doubt 50.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

what’s the cut-off?
50 = 25g profit
1000 = 500g profit
there is always the risk that they will simply delete all blueprints that were duplicated, resulting in your 4 stacks just disappearing.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Osi.3504

Either more were duped or they crashed again.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

I wish we would get some sort of official response from Anet on this since they did indeed tank again. (I’m not buying any of them since this is getting worse, and I know it is a bug now).

I really do like Anet as a company, but when stuff like this happens they should be more transparent about what they are planning on doing and not just do it behind closed doors like they are now. This really affects the economy and WvW so I think the players kind of deserve a response…

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

Pretty sure however you do it, it’s being patched right now. Trying to put away your siege blueprints now says “this content has been temporarily disabled”. About time.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Osi.3504

Pretty sure however you do it, it’s being patched right now. Trying to put away your siege blueprints now says “this content has been temporarily disabled”. About time.

That’s good news then, wish the devs were not so distant with us players and would fill in the blanks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405