Panda hat didnt hold its color when mounted.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Seraki.2753

Seraki.2753

I got a Panda Hat for an Asura character and immediately upon putting it on the character the original black and white color vanished and it converted to the dye color I had put on her original hat. It was so bad that I had to make sure it was actually the correct hat I had purchased, but it just mounted the dye like I said instantly with out me choosing it. As I do not have any white and black dye on the character the original panda look is no longer available. I can get close [ think pastels and grays] but its just not the same. Made me feel sad and kind of cheated. Any fix for this?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sobat.8650

Sobat.8650

I think the dye remover option resets colors to default.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

the dye remover option only resets to the last saved colors, so it’s still a gamble.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

the dye remover option only resets to the last saved colors, so it’s still a gamble.

Odd, dye remover usually resets stuff to it’s basic, default colours – on armour anyway. Unless they changed it’s behaviour recently.

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Hmmm. It’s town clothes so its dyeable. I guess that’s the reason why but it sounds messed up. I would put in a bug ticket and hope they change it. Maybe try using the dye removal on the helm then taking the helm off, see if that does anything.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Seraki.2753

Seraki.2753

Thanks for the suggestions!

I did try the removal trick and it changed the color. Celestial, frost and midnight fire was he result. As the character did not have those dyes, I assume it was the original combination. It was a bit twitchy at first with the last one taking two tries but I just kept hitting remove dye and it worked. The original set is the default I guess?

Thanks again