Since we're re-releasing old items.....

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Valandras.2093

Valandras.2093

……any chance we could have the Sclerite Karka Shell in the Gem Store?

Its literally a license to print money.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Sure… when the living story wraps back around to the Karka / deep sea arc.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

It is quite unlikely that they will sell Achievement Based rewards in the gem-store.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

i would at least want to see the quiver back, i wanted to buy it last time but for some reason the gem store was being a biash.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

It is quite unlikely that they will sell Achievement Based rewards in the gem-store.

You have so much faith.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

You have so much faith.

So, where are the things that suggest that they will?
As far as I know there hasn’t been a single statement or even hint that former achievement rewards will be buyable in the gemstore, so feel free to link it, since you seem to have more information than the rest of us

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

You have so much faith.

To this date they haven’t put any achievement reward item in the store, so I fail to see what makes you think that they suddenly will.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

You have so much faith.

Are we gonna start a slippery slope fallacy already?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Gibson.4036

Nope. But I’ve seen so many things change in this game over the last three years, the only thing I really believe from ArenaNet is, as Colin put it, “Nothing is off the table.”

I don’t have any reason to believe achievement rewards will some day be in the gem store, but neither do I have much reason to believe they never will.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I want to be able to buy stuff from the LS vendors again. Things like Recipe: Superior Rune of Exuberance. We can just say that she’s having a 10-year anniversary again. girls like to not age.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: World War III.3869

World War III.3869

Nope. But I’ve seen so many things change in this game over the last three years, the only thing I really believe from ArenaNet is, as Colin put it, “Nothing is off the table.”

I don’t have any reason to believe achievement rewards will some day be in the gem store, but neither do I have much reason to believe they never will.

yea you never know. what we do know is people will pay X amount of gems for things of that nature. x amount of gems = $$$$

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

yea you never know. what we do know is people will pay X amount of gems for things of that nature. x amount of gems = $$$$

But if people can be sure to purchase rewards that are account and achievement bound at a later stage, they wouldnt have to bother to log in and spend time in game while those achievements and rewards are available.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Gibson.4036

But if people can be sure to purchase rewards that are account and achievement bound at a later stage, they wouldnt have to bother to log in and spend time in game while those achievements and rewards are available.

You’re not taking into account the fact that people want the shinies as soon as they can get them. It’s an MMORPG tradition to make things easier to get down the road, when some of the sparkly newness has worn off.

Achievement chase now, or wait a year until it ends up in the cash shop?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

While I definitely support being able to earn past skins again, I’m not sure that putting them in the gem store would be the best idea. (It could lead to accusations of P2W.)

I think a better idea would be to make it so, after a decent period of time so the novelty has worn off, the LS skins become purchasable for a combination of Laurels+gold.