Statistics for Currency Exchange

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

This is mostly a question to JS. Would it be possible to get some statistics on how much gold is converted to gems in a single day, and vice versa? I’ve been watching the currency exchange bounce between 9.5 gold to 7 gold and back up to 8.5 again just in the space of two days. It got me wondering as to the actual numbers that take place behind the scenes; how many players actually DO convert gems to gold? I’m quite curious to know the velocity of this market.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: John Smith.4610

John Smith.4610

Unfortunately I’m not permitted to release these statistics at this time. I’m sorry, I’m sure one day it will be available.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

Since when do rules apply to the all powerful John Smith? Who dares to deny the Almighty “permission”?

:P

Server: Devona’s Rest

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Since when do rules apply to the all powerful John Smith? Who dares to deny the Almighty “permission”?

Nexon

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Must have tricksed him into signing a contract.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Well I can understand. That kind of information can be used to gauge how well ANet is doing which in turn provides insight in NCSOFT. Third hand information used to read into the health of a company is okay, things like web site hits and pre orders but something like this coming directly from someone at a subsidiary that isn’t publicly released by NCSOFT’s PR department is strictly no-no since it wouldn’t be widely distributed among all investors.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

Nexon

Shots fired!

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Unfortunately I’m not permitted to release these statistics at this time. I’m sorry, I’m sure one day it will be available.

I got a direct response from “The Man” himself! -swoon-

But yeah, fair enough. I imagine Behellagh’s answer below is probably why it can’t be released at the moment. I just hope that “one day” is not after the GW2 servers shut down.