Thick Leather Section...

Thick Leather Section...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Deathdealers.2108

Deathdealers.2108

… needs to go!!! Seriously people, if you’re one of the people selling over 7.316 million Thick Leather Sections for less than 12 copper each, then you need to vendor that crap and make your monies worth, while at the same time help clean up the market on this item!!!

Vendor buys them at 8 copper each. 8 copper times 7.316 million (yeah, I know they’re not all priced at 8 copper each) = 570.88 Gold worth on the trading post, at the moment.

P. S. Trading Post is across all NA / EU servers; thus, this post does count towards those on other servers of NA.

I love Dragons!!! :D

[Quote]Life may not be fair, but at least we can make games fair.[/QUOTE]

Thick Leather Section...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Wait till ascended armor comes. If the recipes are like the weapons that should help remove excess.

Thick Leather Section...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Wait till ascended armor comes. If the recipes are like the weapons that should help remove excess.

^

When Ascended Armor comes and it uses sections I know for sure it’ll be blown through in an hour or two. I don’t think the price will go up outrageous but I could see it go up to +20c

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Thick Leather Section...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I’m tempted to buy 7 million leather sections then relist a wall of them at 20c for a 6300g profit, but I don’t have 5600g to spare

Thick Leather Section...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I’m tempted to buy 7 million leather sections then relist a wall of them at 20c for a 6300g profit, but I don’t have 5600g to spare

Even if you did … that is a lot of clicking to put it up. Then there is the throttling.

Thick Leather Section...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

just gotta write a script that will list 6 stacks, wait 30 seconds, list 6 stacks, wait 30 seconds, etc. the anti-botting error is surprisingly bot-friendly. 28,000 stacks of leather in 38.88 hours.
oh… 5600g to buy them, then 700g for the listing fee. then the fun part: picking up 12,600g from the TP!

Thick Leather Section...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ezd.6359

ezd.6359

just gotta write a script that will list 6 stacks, wait 30 seconds, list 6 stacks, wait 30 seconds, etc. the anti-botting error is surprisingly bot-friendly. 28,000 stacks of leather in 38.88 hours.
oh… 5600g to buy them, then 700g for the listing fee. then the fun part: picking up 12,600g from the TP!

One problem here: i will not buy it for 20c, sorry

English is not my native language, sorry :<

Thick Leather Section...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

that sounds very much bannable

Thick Leather Section...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

that sounds very much bannable

His account is probably on a permanent watchlist now :P

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

Thick Leather Section...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

One problem here: i will not buy it for 20c, sorry

I used to think the same about soft wood back when it was 12c

Thick Leather Section...

in Black Lion Trading Co

ezd.6359

I used to think the same about soft wood back when it was 12c

I waited for this response

That was different story. People salvaged and gatherd too much. And they have real use.

Leather: you can’t stop salvaging (all want MF) + they have no real use untill arena.net implements something like “armor precursors”.

Also nobody wants to wait till you sell all your millions, so all will undercut you by 1c

English is not my native language, sorry :<

Thick Leather Section...

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

but but but… my millions!

Thick Leather Section...

in Black Lion Trading Co

ezd.6359

but but but… my millions!

I accept donations in any amounts