Thread for Items That Look Good

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SeasThyDay.7398

SeasThyDay.7398

Currently, I’ve spent over 250g in the aetherized skins because I like them a lot. I bought them outright from the TP because my luck is horrible, and I wouldn’t want to wait for the price to go up in 2 days when the number of tickets required increases. Are there any items that you guys like a lot?

Edit: I also like a lot of the new Gem Store items, including Kites and the Infinite Gathering Tools. The Aetherblade armor isn’t too bad either.

(edited by SeasThyDay.7398)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

All of the skins in this game look terrible imo, but there is one that sticks out. The Abyssal Scepter looks really good.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Wooden Sword is best sword.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SeasThyDay.7398

SeasThyDay.7398

Wooden Sword is best sword.

Interesting, but I think I like twilight and sunrise more :P

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I was working on Infinite Light, but that’s on hold while I wait for the Charged core/lodestone market to crash later this week .

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

The skins in this game arent to appealing i also must say , but the variety in the focus category is aaammmaaazing lol , at least in my opinion :|

Who doesn’t want to hit a person over the head with a giant Keg (Hammer)?

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Solo.9027

Solo.9027

All of the skins in this game look terrible imo, but there is one that sticks out. The Abyssal Scepter looks really good.

I’d use abyssal scepter but there isn’t a matching dagger and i’d prefer to match. There are lots of nice scepter and focus skins to choose from but the daggers don’t always match up asthetically.