Traveler Runes

Traveler Runes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wolfield.9812

Wolfield.9812

Well done to the investors, it will pay off. 25% movement speed, I only predicted 10% max and will loose out.

Mesmer and thieves, this will be there new primary rune.

Traveler Runes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hell Avenger.7021

Hell Avenger.7021

for Mesmer, not really thieves. Anyway, price will come down. Should sell it now.

Reality, it is really for Mesmer. Other runes are much better for PVP and WVW.

Traveler Runes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dreamslayer.7659

Dreamslayer.7659

I have a set on my Guardian now, love it.

Traveler Runes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Eroiqua.5891

Eroiqua.5891

These are making it tough on my engineer. I love the Altruism runes…but I’m so tempted to use these instead. Boon duration + the 25% speed…8% perma-speed plus a little less group support seems like a reasonable sacrifice for not having to switch kits every five seconds.

Traveler Runes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wolfield.9812

Wolfield.9812

Thief in wvw always carriers signet. Now it doesnt have to and has another utility slot for loosing 6% crit damage (30 power, 30 precision).

Traveler Runes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hell Avenger.7021

Hell Avenger.7021

Thief in wvw always carriers signet. Now it doesnt have to and has another utility slot for loosing 6% crit damage (30 power, 30 precision).

Thief is always about critical and backstab. It is that power to allow them to kill people off quickly to make them fearsome. I have a level 80 thief, I rather kill quickly and carry a signet than killer slower and use another (quite useless skills selection left, since I got all the stealth I need)

Traveler Runes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

Traveler runes supply is wacky at the moment.

Traveler Runes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hylgeriak.8250

Hylgeriak.8250

as soon as the TP was up again, I salvaged all my MF gear and sold 4 sup traveler runes for 7,6 gold each…finally it was my turn to pull some money out of some overzealous dudes’ pocket :-}

probably I’ll buy them back as soon as they reach 2g or lower (hopefully). Those are pretty good though.

Kyrgyz Manas – Gandara[EU]

Traveler Runes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

as soon as the TP was up again, I salvaged all my MF gear and sold 4 sup traveler runes for 7,6 gold each…finally it was my turn to pull some money out of some overzealous dudes’ pocket :-}

probably I’ll buy them back as soon as they reach 2g or lower (hopefully). Those are pretty good though.

Man, I wish I had Traveller’s Runes in my MF set instead of Pirate’s. I think those actually went down in price.

Traveler Runes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Or… you swap the signet out before a fight.

You can touch your skill bar you know.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Traveler Runes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

Overzealous? You try running like a turtle for a year. The 20g for 7 runes was nothing. Nothing I tell you! God, it’s nice to move on my main like I can on my war/thief. THANK YOU ANET! <3<3<3

Can you tell? I really love these runes.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

Traveler Runes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Feandro.5264

Feandro.5264

The best part of a thief having these is that it no longer broadcasts your class. If you approach an Engineer with dual pistols you are going to enter that fight a lot differently than if you approach a Thief, now that thieves are no longer broadcasting that they are a thief because of the signet, they can catch you unprepared.

Traveler Runes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

The best part of a thief having these is that it no longer broadcasts your class. If you approach an Engineer with dual pistols you are going to enter that fight a lot differently than if you approach a Thief, now that thieves are no longer broadcasting that they are a thief because of the signet, they can catch you unprepared.

A little off topic, but this is amusing because the reason Engie’s can’t get a fix to their hobo-sack issue is because everyone claims that we need to be able to see the hobo-sack to determine what class and what kit they are in. Now, we can’t have an Engie with a flamethrower being mistaken for an Engie with the Elixer gun, but mistaking a Thief for an Engie is OK. lol