Wintersday 2012 Mini Pets.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Daala.4258

Daala.4258

It has been posted so many times but still those threads didn’t catch Anet attention. Literally every gem store/BL chest stuff that was exclusive for some time was obtainable again either during 1st Anniversary (Seasonal Minis and Halloween Minis) or through TP (BL chest skins), all but not Wintersday 2012 Mini Pets… We cried so hard for Mini Spakles that we managed to get it avaiable now. So please Anet make some way to obtain those pets.

Dalaa

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Only if they are inside the same RNG chests like last year. It took me about 8000 gems to get them and I would be really annoyed if you could get them for 1000 gems now

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

I think people should have another shot at these minipets. I got the minipets using 50$ on chests, but a lot of people were less lucky, spending at least double that amount to get them.

I hope Anet will re-release those minipets for those who did not get the chance (no pun intended) to get these minipets. And not the RNG way. Pricy is ok, RNG is not.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

I don’t know how much I spent. maybe 50 bucks probably more I have all but 1 pet. The Mini Infernium or however it’s spelled. Was pretty sad I didn’t get him last year. hope they are back and less RNG.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dark Jericho.8609

Dark Jericho.8609

Yeah, after 10 keys used on chests last year, I only got 1 pet, and then realized it wasn’t worth chasing the others because I just knew I wouldn’t get lucky. I don’t think I’ve bought a Black Lion Key since.

They’re account bound too, aren’t they? That’s a real blow to a lot of people. I don’t mind having to buy seasonal minis twice (second ones for using in the MF) since I’m still directly buying what I want.

I hope Anet will re-release those minipets for those who did not get the chance (no pun intended) to get these minipets. And not the RNG way. Pricy is ok, RNG is not.

It’s always great to buy something directly even if it’s a little on the expensive side; I agree.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Malediktus.9250

Sure 2000 gems each if you want no RNG. Otherwise its unfair for people who got them last year.

in Black Lion Trading Co

KOPPER.1458

Also to the OP you should rename this. Petitions are not allowed on the forums if I remember correctly, would hate for this to get closed.

“Sure 2000 gems each if you want no RNG. Otherwise its unfair for people who got them last year.”

This seems a bit silly to me. I paid just like everyone else last year. I was unlucky and did not get the minis but lots of worthless items. These mini’s were not tradable like they would probably be now if it were a new release.

That would have saved some people from getting 3-4 of the same mini as well.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I agree that they should re-release them. But if it’s the same method as last year I will once again not buy them. I refuse to gamble with real money and there’s no way I could buy enough gems with gold to get them.

Considering they have never used that combination (gems for an RNG box for an account bound reward you cannot get anywhere else) since last Wintersday I’m hopeful that if they do re-release them they’d do something to fix it.

Personally I think they should make them tradeable. Then it almost doesn’t matter how they’re released because there’s an alternative. Plus people who get duplicates they don’t want or need aren’t stuck with them.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Malediktus.9250

They could make them tradeable, I got 2 duplicates I could sell.

“Sure 2000 gems each if you want no RNG. Otherwise its unfair for people who got them last year.”

This seems a bit silly to me. I paid just like everyone else last year. I was unlucky and did not get the minis but lots of worthless items.

You did not spend enough. Also the game cannot differenciate between people who tried last year and people who did not. I bet most people didnt try so selling the whole set for 1000 gems would be unfair.

(edited by Malediktus.9250)

in Black Lion Trading Co

KOPPER.1458

“You did not spend enough”
It’s RNG and that’s how it works sadly. I was unlucky.

Why is it unfair to re-release them again this year?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Malediktus.9250

I am not against rereleasing it, but it should be the same RNG or very pricy.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

Introduce them back the same way as last year to be fair.

I already got them from last year but i dun see why people should’t be allowed a chance to get them this year.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

Sure 2000 gems each if you want no RNG. Otherwise its unfair for people who got them last year.

Depends on who you were. I probably paid around 600 gems per pet through RNG. (Triple for Foostivoo of course) Could be worse, but I would prefer that people have a non RNG option. You know, let people buy what they like

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

I only wanted, and got, the mini golem last year. It cost me a good bit. But, I don’t care if they give it out for free to everyone this year. It can’t be any more unfair than anything else that has been done in regard to items/limited-time offers/exclusivity.