2- RNG
3- Ascended gear

Collaborative Development- Request for Topics

in CDI

Posted by: Raindrop.2948

Raindrop.2948

PVE

1. Gear and more ALT friendliness
(Soulbound vs accountbound? Maybe the solution is eliminate the first and please no gear grind)

2. Guilds – tools, halls/player housing

3. Rewards
(Give us an incentive for do dungeons or hard events, like an assicurate drop of exclusive skins from the final chest)

Ardat Lily, norn ranger • Far Shiverpeaks

in CDI

Posted by: emmadine.7246

emmadine.7246

1. Player Housing
2. Roleplaying (more emotes – all should be targetable, and the ability to sit in chairs)
3. Town Clothes (much much more)

in CDI

Posted by: Rhea.9836

Rhea.9836

PvE:

1. Roleplaying/ Roleplay friendly environment (more town clothes, open buildings, sitting in chairs, reasonable emote/say range)
2. Living World updates
3. Armor sets (more variety)

in CDI

Posted by: brittitude.1983

brittitude.1983

1. Crafting
2. Dungeons
3. Character appearance (inc. armor, clothes, etc)

in CDI

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

1)Armor sets
2) design a weapon contest like in gw1
3) Expansion

thanks for this initiative.

in CDI

Posted by: Shadow of Time.3126

Shadow of Time.3126

1. Condition Damage stacks and viability against strutures
2. Armor/Weapon (PvE) skin wardrobe
3. Guild/player housing

The closer you get to the light, the bigger your shadow grows…

in CDI

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

1) Character progression and game scaling: vertical or horizontal
2) Living Story and the 2 week development cycle
3) RNG, DR, and understanding the concept of reward in gaming

in CDI

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

1) Conditions cap and defiant
2) The frickin’ camera
3) Class balance in PVE

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in CDI

Posted by: Goel.9127

Goel.9127

1) Diminishing Returns
2) RNG (less RNG, more rewards tied to specific accomplishments)
3) Precursors (i.e. either better way to get them than MF or redesign of MF Precursor mechanic)

Minor:
1) Achievements (more PvE achievements, specifically for dynamic events)
2) In-game notification tool for dynamic events.

80 Guardian
Founder, “Free Buff Movement” [BUFF], BG

(edited by Goel.9127)

in CDI

Posted by: Lonegun.2853

Lonegun.2853

1. Wardrobe system that allows players to switch to any skin previously collected.
2. Increase the amount of tokens earned for dungeons or include better gear in current loot tables. Maybe add ascended/legendary crafting mats at a low drop rate.
3. Provide services (eg. dungeon vendors, mystic forge, holiday events) found only in Lion’s Arch in other capital cities.

Dream Item:
Remove healing power and base heals on other stats such as condition damage/duration and critical damage.

(edited by Lonegun.2853)

in CDI

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

My top concerns from GW2 as it currently stands

1) bi weekly update schedule, too much fluff
2) all things dungeon related
3) quality of life updates / profession balance

in CDI

Posted by: sheerhoney.8601

sheerhoney.8601

1) Trading Post
Improvement to the search navigation. An option should be available for us to separate gears by professions.

2) Out of combat leisure activities
Would love to have more challenging jumping puzzles or other hidden puzzles within an area. I’m loving these very much. Those riddles from one of the Norn’s home tasks are fun to do too.

It’s a huge bonus that the Developers are giving players an ongoing opportunity to discuss new ideas to further expand and enrich the game. For a MMORPG with a decent one-off purchase price without a monthly subscription fee (unlike other games of the same genre), the content is already beyond wonderful.

in CDI

Posted by: Linnea.5146

Linnea.5146

Great idea, thank you!

1) Lore: More specifically, connect to GW1 better. It’s possible to do that without alienating the new players. For example, one of the most glaring loose ends: Where are the six gods? I’d much rather see new living world content based on, and developed from, the original GW lore which many of us love so much, instead of throwing in random new characters like Scarlet (excellent visuals on the mechanical monsters, but that’s it). Something many of us appreciate is that Mad King Thorn returns, it’s a part of the old GW that seamlessly flows into the new game without making new players feel excluded yet gives us GW1 “veterans” a feeling of still playing GW. The Bloody Prince works nicely too, because he’s actually decently connected to the Mad King. Look at Skyrim for example: It’s full of references to the older games, which I never played, but instead of making me feel lost it helps in building a more complex, believable world. GW2 is so full of many new things that I rarely get the feeling that this is the same world as GW1.

TL;DR 1: More GW1-connected lore instead of random new quick-fixes like Scarlet for more depth.

2) Map design: Again, I’m comparing somewhat to GW1. Right now, all the maps feel cramped. It feels as if the whole continent has shrunk, there’s no wilderness anywhere anymore, everything is full of hearts, npcs, towns etc.. It’s good that there’s a lot of content, but everything’s too CLOSE to each other. There’s no feeling of adventure! No thrill of heading out into the dangerous wilderness! Orr gets the closest to it, but the same problem remains: When I looked at the unexplored map for the first time, I thought this world was going to be huge, lots of wilderness to explore, but as soon as I started to move it felt like I had crossed the continent with just a few steps. The Sylvari, Asura and humans are practically neighbors. It’s simply not proportional. Furthermore, for example in Eye of the North, the asuran parts were huge jungles, now it’s almost as if it’s been completely deforested. I can see the logic in the races taking up more space, but the total amount of space is just… Not enough. The world is too small! I’m no game designer, so this might be difficult to actually implement, but examples for specific changes that would make the world feel better (IMO) would be adding more huge trees in the Maguuma Jungle, no, forests of huge trees so that it actually IS a jungle, effectively increasing the space in the areas by adding pure forests. Larger plains of snow in the Shiverpeaks, and something that seems to have gone missing almost entirely: Mountain passes. They had areas on their own in GW1, now everything’s just the same plains decorated with huts and hearts.

Even if it should prove to be absolutely impossible for the current game, I hope that this could be kept in mind for new areas, and for Cantha and Elona (because I’m strongly optimistic that you will add them in expansions ;D)

TL;DR 2: Larger, less crowded (by NPCs and buldings) maps with more wilderness and “breathing” space/exploring space, more proportional to the continent’s size.

3) Cantha and Elona. I want them. Badly. That’s all I’m waiting for right now actually. Also, don’t go modern on us there, CONNECT to the old GW. Allow yourselves to get immersed in nostalgia, don’t feel the pressure to make everything new and shiny. I loved the exoticness of those areas.

TL; DR 3: Cantha and Elona.

4. I know, just three, but this is really important to me too: Too much zerg, too little brains.

in CDI

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

1) More permanent dungeons/PvP modes
2) No more gear treadmill/ascended gear
3) Class fixes

To clarify number 3: I don’t just mean class balance. Yes, it’s great to not have overpowered classes, but some classes also need some fixes to mechanics to make the gameplay more in line with their class or to smooth out awkward experiences.

Examples:
– Ranger’s most effective PvP build (Spirit Ranger) has a very low skill floor and skill cap. In PvP however, the most effective build for many situations (sword/warhorn melee) has a very rough skill floor.
– The 1h sword of rangers is still rough and clunky since you are movement restricted and dodge restricted with the auto attack.
– Engineer turrets aren’t mobile enough for most PvE
– Ranger pets, mesmer clones, engineer turrets, etc are all too vulnerable to random enemy AoE in PvE.
– Ranged builds in general still punish players by putting them out of range of all the good buffs a group provides. Sure, you can just get closer and use a ranged weapon, but this will cost you dps if you use a Ranger Longbow or a Mesmer Greatsword.

in CDI

Posted by: Ackos.7942

Ackos.7942

1: ascended gear (auction house)
2: new armor sets
3: a more living world: weather, ships going in and out LA

in CDI

Posted by: AllMostDead.6408

AllMostDead.6408

1) Please the little annual event’s like, April fools, breast cancer awareness, those were fun and yet showed a caring side of the community and the dev’s.
2) Fix guilds, alliances, GvG, do something.
3) And get rid of time gating, you can still make it account bound but if i have it why not craft it.

in CDI

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

1. The storytelling and writing needs to improve in depth and reason
2. The technical optimization needs to improve
3. Build diversity needs to be supported by buffs and nerfs.

in CDI

Posted by: Pepsi.3176

Pepsi.3176

1. Mini Pet keyring and/or a way to keep them active without worrying about “Deposit Collectibles” accidentally sending them to the bank. I know we can buy invisibility bags but I’d really like a way to keep the mini pets out of my bags all together but still able to show them off.

2. More RP-friendliness. Chairs we can sit in, a /roll emote, more general emotes.

3. TOWN CLOTHES! There are SO many NPCs walking around the various cities with beautiful clothes. I would love if we could put them on our characters too!

sailortyria

in CDI

Posted by: Histar.9784

Histar.9784

PvE

1) Homes or Guild halls.
2) More RP friendly. (Emotes ect)
3) Capes! I know they weren’t implimented due to clipping issues, but it would be nice to have them. ^^

in CDI

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

SPSP:

1) New Gameplay Mode: GvG Battles with maximum 100v100 Battles 8in instances) with Guilds that can actually declare to other Guilds WAR (Guilds that declare War to each other could PK/duel against each other everywhere, also in PvE, if the other guild accepts that declaration of war/ reimplementation of GUILD ALLIANCES, adding a white flag option of you want to have your silence in PvE/ending duels similar working like ending a costume brawl battle)
2 ) Into PvE integrated Glory/ Special Rewards only receivable via SPvP
3) New Gameplay Mode: The Hunting Grounds for PKing/ PKKing-PvP
—-

WVW:

1) Better Class Roles in WvW by adding class specific WvW Skills.
Maybe also redesign the WvW around WvW special weapon7utility class skills completely, what should make balancing easier, if WvW completely has its own skill for that mode. WvW own skills also make it easier to improve specific class roles for WvW and it would incentivize people to play WvW with more than just only 1 class.
Also together with WvW accountbound wvw ranks!

2) Improve WVW rewards, adding WvW special thigns there that you can earn only with WvW

3) Commander Feature Improvesments, adding of a Morale System based around Commanders that works similar like the NPC Commander buff
——

PvE

1) Massively improve the overall Character Progression with redesigns of the Trait System, implemention of a Sub Class System and improvements7changes to the overall Sigil/Rune System.

2) Roleplay Stuff and Character Design Options, Improvements to the Craftign System by addign new Crafting Jobs together with Housing as also new options for gathering materials through fishing and digging.

3) improvements to the Guild Features, more categories, more things to unlock features for guilds, stuff like Guild Halls, Guild Housing (improvign the Hall into a Guild Castle, > Guild Fortress > Guild Village > Guild Town > Guild Realm on its own unique Island)

And all of this brainstorming felt like it would still not be all of the potential to improve the game. There would be also things for Account Upgrades, but thats an other topic

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

in CDI

Posted by: Jono M.8519

Jono M.8519

1. Ascended items (heavily dial down the grind or remove it completely).
2. Alts. Incentives & improvements.
3. Trading Post improvements (more data, snappier UI, etc).

in CDI

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

1. Dungeons (and Raid encounters).
2. New armour skins.
3. Progression: what I mean by this is that once your character hits 80, you stop feeling yourself becoming more powerful. Now. I don’t mean I want a vertical progression where my stats constantly go up, I meant this in the sense of new skills and traits that takes a lot of effort to unlock, and other methods of horizontal progression.

in CDI

Posted by: Ashabhi.1365

Ashabhi.1365

My 3 are:

1.Risk vs. Rewards – I love doing temples, Tequatl, and the rest of the World Bosses/Dragons. Problem is that I can get just as much loot/rewards for a 2 hour champ train run as I can from a whole day spent doing the content as designed. Until this is fixed, the champ train wins.

2.Guild Tools – I would like to see when the last time my people were online. I would like to sort my members acording to join date, last online, or main class. I would also like to be able to mass mail all my people a “newsletter” or other important information (Guild Leader ability only.) I would like the Message of the Day to have more room, and be scrollable so I can put more than 3 lines of information in it.

3.RNG – I understand that some things are rare. I understand that not everyone was meant to be handed a precursor. The thing is that I would like to know that I at least had a 1 in 10000 chance for something instead of a 1 in 4,467,981,296 chance. The way that RNG is applied makes it so that it’s all a lottery instead of being rewarded for actually doing things in the game.

I am having fun with the content. I just wish that once you hit 80, it doesn’t revolve around RNG and champ trains.

Level 80 Elementalist

in CDI

Posted by: Zarenda Mal.1364

Zarenda Mal.1364

My 3:

1. I will take a note from what one om my customers said to me about our software products: “Don’t add new stuff until you have fixed everything in what you have.” I take this heavily to heart, though I also know that certain things have to be in place in my products, even if a few niggles still exist. Nonetheless, there are a raft of things that are small but should be relatively easy to fix in the current game, like: switching chars loses my guild chat history…but not the map chat – not logical.

2. Guild halls and other guild content, like in GW1. People are messing with WvW by running GvG in there, but in fact if we had guild halls and guild combat, that would pretty much resolve these issues. Also while discussing guild stuff, better methods of communicating with guild members, checking their status, ensuring that new characters get asked if they would like to represent rather than always needing to remind people that they forgot again….

3. Some way for people who want to gather and craft to actually make money in the game. At the moment, this area is very difficult. Playing the TP is viable, but not crafting. You can craft for yourself, but it is almost impossible to make any money in the game crafting. You can gather and sell materials, but there is no advantage to crafting and selling in most cases. Maybe have some rarer recipes that can be acquired through completing some unusual content or convoluted quest chains and not hidden behind RNG. More like we had to do to make the Black Moa Chick mini-pet in GW1 – long, satisfying, more end-game than early game, so that there is an incentive to do the content, get the recipe(s), and then craft special stuff that you can sell for a profit (with mats that you still need to gather that themselves might be rare so the value is there too).

tl;dr; Make crafting/gathering a viable way to play the game for those who enjoy it and don’t want to just play the TP.

in CDI

Posted by: Aragon.8259

Aragon.8259

1: Ascended gear (its unfriendliness towards alts and build diversity).

2: Condition cap (making condition builds undesireable in groups).

3: Fractals (make it account bount).

in CDI

Posted by: Mackdose.6504

Mackdose.6504

1. Horizontal Progression after ascended armor. (High level would be nice!)

2. New Weapons/ swappable weapon skills (Suggestion: solo event chains to learn weapon styles from various NPCs)

3. Risk vs. Reward, and the iteration thereof.

“I didn’t buy into GW2 being the second coming of christ.
I just wanted a AAA MMO with no sub made by ArenaNet. And it’s awesome.”

in CDI

Posted by: Puru.4217

Puru.4217

1) Underwater content future

2) Class balance

3) Time gated content/Daily activites (daily/ascended craft/etc) and the feel of being enslaved to the game.

It’s not my fault if S/P is not popular !!!

in CDI

Posted by: starcastic.1780

starcastic.1780

Take WvW out of map complete – PvP shouldn’t be required for something that should solely be PvE. Especially since you need all three borderlands which are exactly the same. I should be able to map complete without ever having to step into WvW.

Fractals – Level should be account bound to an extent. The current way discourages people from using multiple characters because they have to start all over, or do the higher levels without any of the rewards.

Camera – I should never be able to see through my own head so I can see my teeth and eyes and nothing else. I don’t want to be first person. I don’t want to clip every other step in a jp. I’d love to be able to zoom out farther, just so I can see where I actually am, not to use aoe’s farther than intended. I have to play with a relatively small resolution and I simply see so much less than I should.

in CDI

Posted by: Ash.2175

Ash.2175

1. Tougher small party content (dungeons)
2. More skins
3. New areas

in CDI

Posted by: Astewart.8415

Astewart.8415

PVE:

1) Ineffectiveness of Condition damage in dungeons and champion events. The conditions cap etc. This really needs to be addressed somehow. Forget “realistic” and go with what is good for gameplay. Maybe “bleeding” and poison corrodes the concrete and wood on structures or something.

2) Unable to run dungeons repeatedly. Closure of dungeons on certain servers and the need to guest to run them. Especially with the living world it’s difficult to get a zerg together to open dungeons whenever you want to. And AFAIK it needs a zerg, it will not scale down to a party of 5.

3) Dungeon difficulty levels. Alter bosses behaviour, mob hit points, trap damage etc. suitable for Solo, Duo, Casual, Hard, INSANE. Extending the life of the existing content and providing a challenge for different player levels without needing to nerf or overly buff the existing content for everyone. It’s all instanced in the first place, so this should be doable.

4) Multiple builds that can be selected from the UI. Why was this left out? :-) Start with two and Gem store to buy more. Ability to share builds with others, or perhaps load builds (copy and paste a text string?).

5) Gemstore item to increase run speed to 25% / 33% out of combat in open world PVE. Way too much time is spent boosting boons etc. to get perma swiftness or run speed boosts basically for exploration. I actually have a 15% speed boost item still in my inventory. Cannot remember where this was from.

However we have a Swim speed consumable? Why not a Runspeed consumable? Major Quality of Life improvement levelling Mesmers, warriors etc. And less people running around with kitten builds because they need more run speed and access to swiftness to move overland.

in CDI

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

5) City Battles

We already have plenty of open fields in both PvE and WvW. For example in WvW we already have 4 maps that’s mostly open field and castles. Can we add a 5th map that’s all within a city?

PvE can use more city battle maps too, of course. Burning cities are some of the most epic battle grounds. No to mention the thrill of street to street, house to house fighting.

Examples:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Da3EgZUA0Y

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in CDI

Posted by: Varmyr.4253

Varmyr.4253

0. Gear progression. (stick with it and make it work or drop it like it’s hot)

1. Living story vs. Expansion. (I hate living story. I would pay for a well-made expansion)

2. Lore. (more, better, related to events in GW1 and don’t be shy to throw us something to read, we’re not all brain dead)

3. Player housing. (have trophies for houses, collected pets around the house, things that make you go all over the map for them; and no RNG, reward exploration)

in CDI

Posted by: NathanH.1465

NathanH.1465

1) Condition builds: what’s the use of any condition build when the limit of stacks is 25?

2) Living Story: is there even a story going on at all? If there is a general story, then what is it? I love the idea of LS and I really like some of the updates we had. But there needs to be a general story connecting all the updates, and that also needs to be clear to the players. The story needs to have consequences, for example: Why did we vote between Evon and the other one (can’t remember her name)? Both of them are completely out of the picture and dosn’t seem to do anything… Make the story affect the feature updates and make the story clear to the player. Currently I have the feeling that LS is having even on hold (I mean what do SAB, world boss changes, New TA dungeon path, etc… have to do with the story? I mean Scarlet’s minions are still attacking and nobody even seems to care. I don’t mind updates like SAB, TA update, etc… but let the LS forward too). Make it open up more of the map (permanently), add more personal story, etc…)
A ‘small’ change that already might help is this: We can reread our personal story, why not the LS? Just ‘write’ the general story (of LS) out like what happens when the ‘Personal story’

3) Any chance for guild halls and/or personal housing? Once that is in the game, not only can you set decorations for halls/houses as achievement prizes. But you can also sell a bunch of them for gems. Every once in a while have a ‘how beautiful is your house / guild hall’ like contest (or have an in-game npc judges that give ratings on everyones house. Ratings would be based on several factors ofcourse) and the most beautiful houses would appear in a ranking. Why isn’t this ingame yet? There is so much you can do with this, WHILE earning money…

(edited by NathanH.1465)

in CDI

Posted by: tresstor.5927

tresstor.5927

Hi all.

1.Dungeons (Hard mode, new dungeons, balanced rewards.).

2.Lore (Better exposition, better inmersion, relationship between events).

3.Kill zergs!!!.

in CDI

Posted by: DoctorOverlord.8620

DoctorOverlord.8620

Just to clarify things, I think we are being asked only for topics in this thread, not engage in the actual discussions yet.

There was only one topic mentioned in the OP (PvE) but the thread linked thread talked about topic areas like sPvP and WvW as well so I will include them.

PvE
1) Story/Lore presentation (gating storylines behind difficult content)
2) Player housing
3) Gear grind/Exotics/Ascended

WvW
1) Rewards (better loot & regular XP)
2) Emphasizing WvW defense
3) Adding variety

sPvP
1) Rewards (more like WvW with non-sPvP rewards)
2) Matchmaking
3) GvG (8v8 or larger group matches, why not 16v16 or 24v24?)

Check my GW2 Comic Dynamic Events http://goo.gl/JyB3J (Short Google Link to Fan Content Forum here)

(edited by DoctorOverlord.8620)

in CDI

Posted by: Tub.4560

Tub.4560

1) Viability of multiple characters
I dislike the word “alt”, since that implies a “main”. I don’t prefer any of my characters. But due to timegating and astronomical costs of ascended crafts, it’ll take forever to equip 8 chars. Combined with the fact that char-based rewards are continued to be moved to account-based rewards, while char-based costs are continuously increasing, this game is currently very unfriendly towards people with multiple characters.

2) Difficulty versus Rewards
The most profitable gaming activities are often mindless zerg farms. Highlevel fractals, difficult jumping puzzles (clock tower reward nerf? wtk?) and others aren’t as rewarding.
There’s also an imbalance in zerging (both PvE and WvW), in that the most loot goes to the person who manages to “tag” the most enemies, which is a flawed way of measuring contribution.

3) Living story – existing lore vs. new chapters?
There’s plenty of dragons left to write stories about. There’s enough lore that can be explored and elaborated on. What about that other sylvari tree? What are we doing about Faolin, Kudu et al?
Instead, we’re seeing new groups and villains being pulled out of a hat.

in CDI

Posted by: Apolyon.6937

Apolyon.6937

I’ll try to keep it simple.

1. Rewards. Reward systems, RNG, rewards vs long and short term objectives. What do you, the devs, and us the players, understand for rewards?
2. Money and BLTC. Playing the game vs Playing the BLTC. Why is so much more lucrative to play the BLTC than to do anything else? Effect of the BLTC on non hardcore players.
3. Content for Groups. Currently we only have dungeons and guild missions, the last updates we had on the living world tend to separate parties instead of bringing them together.

There you go, my 3 key points. I’ve seen some interesting proposals from some people, that gave a new point of view on some matters. I think whatever ANet chooses as key points will be good.

Just want to add… Thanks for this amazing initiative.

in CDI

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

1. Ascended items, and the resulting lack of build diversity (too expensive/time consuming to build 10 ascended weapons/armor).
2. Skill based desirable rewards.
3. Incentives to play spvp.

4. A debate regarding what players should expect in terms of interaction with the devs when posting on a sub-forum. Examples where interaction is direly missing are the crafting forum and the ranger forum. That’s not an opinion, that’s simply counting posts. It’s hurting those communities and results in a very bad atmosphere. People posting there feel very neglected. I’ll leave this to illustrate part of my point.

(edited by Buttercup.5871)

in CDI

Posted by: Lutinz.6915

Lutinz.6915

1) Living World and Story telling
2) Build and Gear balance (making support and control viable gamestyles)
3) RNG

in CDI

Posted by: Nsuidara.3649

Nsuidara.3649

1. another character development
2. skills/triats
3. new systems housing / meybe meta events more hard and more change world ? (this game must not easy… hello… easy game so fast boring…)

in CDI

Posted by: Siltoneus.7138

Siltoneus.7138

PVE

1) Large Group/Guild Content: Too many guilds are struggling trying to keep players interested in doing anything together, and I think it’s because of a lack of large group activities (and no I don ‘t mean gambling to see how many of you can get in WvW at one time). A lot of MMO’s have instanced large group activities, which serves the purpose of allowing 10+ people to get together for a difficult activity, and building group/guild cohesion. You get to BS and have a great time with a good set of regular friends. This is SO sorely lacking in GW2, and it is undoubtedly the number one reason most of my friends have left the game (including my wife).

2) Recipes and Crafting. Talk about boring. The lack of really interesting, unique recipes is sad, and the prices on the TP make crafting it yourself an exercise in futility. Frankly, I think most of the recipes should be account bound, and only allow stuff to be sold on the TP at a much higher crafting cost (2-3x normal).

3) Guild Halls/Player rooms/Player housing. Give people a chance to really customize their areas, with a whole range of stuff. Carpets, unique trophies, you name it.

WvW:
Emphasizing and rewarding WvW defense, rather than empowering the zerg.

in CDI

Posted by: Curunier.4628

Curunier.4628

sPvP
1. Pve Rewards!! Gold, karma, skins only obtainable in spvp etc. Spvp’s core is really great and a lot of fun, but I play less of it because PvE and WvW are so much more rewarding.
2. Maps with higher player caps but also slightly larger (i’m thinking of some maps with cool objectives that would be fun for GvG)
3. Weekly/monthly Amateur tournaments (ie cannot be premade, randomized) with small amounts of Gem rewards.

PvE
1. More dungeons like the new TA path!! I would suggest a greater difficulty as well (New ta path was great though)
2. Dungeons specifically designed for 10+ people. Make them require a great ammount of coordination and an amazingly tough boss battle at the end.
3. No more HP soaking bosses. They are boring and the mechanics of this game make for so many more condensed but fun fights!

WvW
1. Why so much alt hate! I don’t want to switch between wvw characters because then I would split the progress.
2. Unique WvW rewards (I know this is being done with season 1 and would like to see it expanded on)
3. More reasons to have small havoc groups. The bloodlust was a great attempt at it, however the lack of personal reward makes it kind of meh. I think if you were able to pair this up with a few other smaller objectives there would be a real surge in small scale battles (ie no need to join a zerg to have fun)

General
1. More skills/ weapons for every class! I think having new utility skills is more important than new weapons skills since they open up more variety, however it would also be cool to have new weapons.
2. No more skill points!!! Make getting the new skills a challenge (ie getting it after a new story mode dungeon or from defeating a world boss or from some kind of personal story instance.)
3. More armour skins, especially light armour.

in CDI

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

1 World Expansion
2 Armor Sets
3 working in GW1 lore

in CDI

Posted by: Bonefield.9813

Bonefield.9813

For PvE my list is:

1. Roleplaying
2. Living World
3. Character customization

Thank you!

in CDI

Posted by: TriggerSad.2597

TriggerSad.2597

Hey everybody,

I’ve noticed some posts in here suggesting WvW and PvP topics. Chris has posted separate threads for those issues here (PvP) and here (WvW). Going forward, please limit topic suggestions in this thread to PvE topics and post your WvW and PvP suggested topics to the appropriate threads.

Also, please keep your suggestions as concise as possible to aid us in identifying the most-desired topics for discussion. We understand the desire to elaborate on your choices, but there will be time for that in follow-up discussions.

Thanks

I feel the need to quote this, as there are people who seem to not have seen it.

Though I personally feel that the OP should be updated with this information added to it, instead of having it in the middle of a random page within the thread.

IGN: Despada
Guild: I Can Outtweet A Centaur [TWIT]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TriggerSad

in CDI

Posted by: Zen.9137

Zen.9137

PVE:

1. Personal Story

2. RP

3. Alt Friendliness

Bad Was Heizenberg / Sylvari Engineer / Ehmry Bay