80+ Empyreal fragments in 30 minutes.

in Crafting

Posted by: Andreasdahl.1296

Andreasdahl.1296

Here is a link to a guide I put up on Youtube.

Empyreal fragments were a bottle neck for me, since I was doing alot of world events and not that much dungeons. Farming dungeons can be quite unreliable with wiping and group disbanding, so I sought out an alternative.

I found a route that yields bout 75-90 fragments in 30-35mins (depending on profession and player skill). With 2 characters this is 1.6 empyreal stars a day!

I’m sure there are many videos like this, I tried to make mine easy to follow and with some explaining along the way. Enjoy!

in Crafting

Posted by: Brando.3891

Brando.3891

Do you relize that learn cof p1, SE p1, AC p1-p3 is easy as hell? Yes maybe it took more than 30 mins in pug but at least is more fun than walk around alone.

Brando [SC] Snow Crows

in Crafting

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Do you relize that learn cof p1, SE p1, AC p1-p3 is easy as hell? Yes maybe it took more than 30 mins in pug but at least is more fun than walk around alone.

Each to their. You enjoy dungeons others enjoy other types of play. No need to be so critical. I’ll fix your reply for you
“I find cof p1, SE p1, AC p1-p3 are easy to do and get my empyreal fragment there. Yes maybe it takes more than 30 mins in the pug, but I find it more enjoyable than being solo.”

Thanks to the OP

(edited by Blude.6812)

in Crafting

Posted by: Brando.3891

Brando.3891

Each to their. You enjoy dungeons others enjoy other types of play. No need to be so critical. I’ll fix your reply for you
“I find cof p1, SE p1, AC p1-p3 are easy to do and get my empyreal fragment there. Yes maybe it takes more than 30 mins in the pug, but I find it more enjoyable than being solo.”

Thanks to the OP

My message didn’t need to be fixed (except for grammar horror xD) and i didn’t mean to be rude. The OP said that he don’t do dungeons because in pug he wipe all the time and i response that is easy to learn some easy dungeons, and once you did you can ask for more experienced pug, and make fragment farm more enjoyable. But if you prefer walk alone for 30 min rather than do dungeons then ok, de gustibus

P.S. sorry for my english

Brando [SC] Snow Crows

in Crafting

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

It is good to have an option you can do alone too. Though no-one says you cannot take a friend along.

in Crafting

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

do you have this dotted on a map or something. would be really easy to look at that while running in the zones.

in Crafting

Andreasdahl.1296

do you have this dotted on a map or something. would be really easy to look at that while running in the zones.

You mean for myself when I do the run? I have it in my head. I had a post-it note on my monitor with the WPs for a while, but after a few runs it sticks First time you do it you shouldnt expect to do it in 30 minutes though :P

in Crafting

Posted by: Jason.5296

Jason.5296

This was a big help for me! So I thank you! One thing I will say though is that some of the locations you picked are a tad bit sub-optimal like the jumping puzzles. I will be replacing those during my runs. Other than that, it’s a good guide!

in Crafting

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Another quite viable option is to run with the Zerg in Edge of the Mists.

One – Piken Square

in Crafting

Posted by: Exquisitor.5076

Exquisitor.5076

Karma trains work pretty well for fragments and other materials. Thursday and Friday are perfect times for it.

in Crafting

Andreasdahl.1296

This was a big help for me! So I thank you! One thing I will say though is that some of the locations you picked are a tad bit sub-optimal like the jumping puzzles. I will be replacing those during my runs. Other than that, it’s a good guide!

Yes, some are much quicker than others. If you know any chest that are quicker please let me know. As for jumping puzzles, you should at least keep the one in caledon forest since it gives 7-10 fragments alone

in Crafting

Andreasdahl.1296