Add food to the hero panel

in Crafting

Posted by: Melody Cross.8465

Melody Cross.8465

I am curious if others would be interested in this as an upgrade.
Adding food and buff items to the hero panel seems more natural to me than pulling them from the inventory. In fact I have an odd habit of hitting H now when I want to apply food or sharpening stones.

If my sharpening stones were with my armor and weapons in the H panel, they’d be easier to find instead of hunting through my rapidly filling inventory in the middle of a dungeon or WvW match.

Even better might be a small consumable bag off to the side somewhere simular to the wallet but—again—added to the hero panel.

I’m interested in the forums thoughts. Also, what do others do with their food to make it easy to get to?

in Crafting

Posted by: SRG.3607

SRG.3607

Concerning your suggestions i don’t see the point to have this in the Hero panel (that’s just personnal preferences maybe).

I rather really would like on my side to have one (or maybe two) mini slots next to the skill bar (on the main interface screen) to put whaever you can click on that you would like to use anytime. A mini-pet. A potion. A food consummable.

in Crafting

Posted by: ArchaicZeus.5076

ArchaicZeus.5076

I agree, a side bar would be really nice. Kind of a pain having to have mini-pets in your inventory, not to mention having to summon them EVERYtime you change a zone.

in Crafting

Posted by: slurpey.6014

slurpey.6014

+1
Slots next to your skill bar (underneath, on top, to the left, to the right) I seriously don’t care but this constantly opening of bag back and having to search for your food is just annoying.

in Crafting

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

In a game with SO many items, it would be useful to have it sort it out in the hero panel. Maybe even a consumable bag/list with 4? 6? slots

+1 OP, its a good idea but I’m afraid the thread will be banished to the wastelands (AKA suggestion forums).

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

in Crafting

Posted by: Bartas.4908

Bartas.4908

Concerning your suggestions i don’t see the point to have this in the Hero panel (that’s just personnal preferences maybe).

I rather really would like on my side to have one (or maybe two) mini slots next to the skill bar (on the main interface screen) to put whaever you can click on that you would like to use anytime. A mini-pet. A potion. A food consummable.

I’ve suggested it months ago and if ANet wanted/could do it they would probably did it already. That aside, I would love to have this feature in game. GW2 interface is very good for its simplicity but bit of customisation wouldn’t hurt.

So far Overwolf and it’s “add ons” are the closest things we have but it won’t solve everything.

Proud member of [BOO]
Thief/Necro/Guardian/Mesmer/Elementalist of SFR EU

in Crafting

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

Oh god, please yes. This! Especially a slot for the minipet. Or just keep it ‘equipped’ so it’s always out whatever minipet you have equipped at the time.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

in Crafting

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Agreed that quickbar slots for a minipet and food/consumables would be a great QOL improvement.

in Crafting

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Or just have a setting to where it auto-consumes the selected food. Nothing needs to be added on our screen (I would actually be against adding any more clutter on my screen). Just make like auto cast but for food in your inven or put it on the character page idc where… just not anywhere it’ll be taking up space and staring me in the face 24/7.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Crafting

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

If its mouse wheelable, even better.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

in Crafting

Posted by: dukefx.9730

dukefx.9730

I’d rather have a custom bar for all kinds of consumables, much like a skill bar that you can drag wherever you want to