Bloodstone dust

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: JVJD.4912

JVJD.4912

I am having problems with storing this mat at the rate i am playing this game i am basically over farming this mat , converting them to bloodstone brick i have pretty much reach to 125 already and i m going to reach storage problems that i will be forced to destroy them. Can this plz be made trad-able so i can at-least store emm in the BLTC

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

You have enough bricks for 25 ascended weapons. Why would you even consider paying listing fees to store them on the TP?

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

JVJD.4912

You missed the point i am talking of storage problems

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Wanze.8410

Just stop overfarming this material. Or buy more storage space.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

JVJD.4912

Every champion you kill drops blood stone dust , they are every where in dungeons, fractals ,wvw and all over tyria this mat just keeps piling up if you like it or not. Buying storage space is not a solution its just a delay.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Boererik.3459

Boererik.3459

Make them tradeable, the price per 250 would probably be like 2 copper.

Your profit will be huge.

(edited by Boererik.3459)

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Just delete them.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

Please, try to remember that there are other people who prefer not to follow a champ train for hour or do more than one dungeon a day. Some of these people still want that dust and if your complaints gets the amount nerfed, it will hurt them. And only them, you will still be getting enough.

If you have crafted you 250 bricks and have 250 piles of dust in storage, why not just throw the rest away? Since it is too easy for you to get and has no value.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: NoobOnSteroid.7192

NoobOnSteroid.7192

Throw it away: at the rate you’re gathering the material, 250 bricks and 250 dust should be enough of a buffer to accommodate future peaks in your consumption of bricks/dust (for example, when ascended armor gets released). Once you use up part of your stockpile, you’ll easily resupply, because you get a lot of it anyway.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: daimonos.9831

daimonos.9831

right click > destroy

I’ve been doing this for some time now.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Statictary.5206

Statictary.5206

Is it possible to level up the craft from 450 to 475 just with bloodstone dust refinement?

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Is it possible to level up the craft from 450 to 475 just with bloodstone dust refinement?

Yes.

One – Piken Square

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

I think someone would have play very strangely to get 500 dragonite and 500 empyreal without 500 bloodstone. That’s even considering jumping puzzles and guild missions. It just seems like a total waste of space to me.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Kozai.8269

Kozai.8269

I am reminded of the Robert Sheckley story “The Laxian Key”. A couple of entrepreneurs in space find an indestructible alien gadget and turn it on. It starts producing grey dust, which turns out not to be useful for anything. They make increasingly desperate attempts to sell the Laxian machine, or the dust, in vain. It also can’t be turned OFF without a Laxian Key, whose whereabouts is long lost. The last line in the story, after failing to sell the machine or the dust, is “…if you ever find a Laxian Key, you can name your own price!”

So, how many gems would you pay for an account upgrade that shuts off Bloodstone Dust collection? Coming to the store soon!!

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

Please make champion bags have a chance to drop the Dragonite Ore or Empyreal Fragments instead of the Dust. Or, have different types of champion bags drop different materials.

My feather duster can’t keep up.

Thank you.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

So, how many gems would you pay for an account upgrade that shuts off Bloodstone Dust collection? Coming to the store soon!!

Anet has already thought of this. That’s why they added more bank slots to the gem store.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Wanze.8410

Please make champion bags have a chance to drop the Dragonite Ore or Empyreal Fragments instead of the Dust. Or, have different types of champion bags drop different materials.

Thank you.

Maybe do something else except riding the champ train.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

Thank you.

Maybe do something else except riding the champ train.

I don’t champ farm except during Scarlet’s invasions. That’s the point. It’s far too easy to get the dust.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Overkillengine.6084

Overkillengine.6084

The issue is not the ease of acquisition; but rather the limited means to consume/manage the dust/bricks in a manner that is not incredibly wasteful past as certain initial threshold.

There either needs to be alternate uses patched in asap; or the rate of acquisition and recipe usage both need reduced by at least a factor of 10 to account for limited storage and them being account bound.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

“The issue is not the ease of acquisition; but rather the limited means to consume/manage the dust/bricks in a manner that is not incredibly wasteful past as certain initial threshold.”

Actually the ease of acquisition is the problem. That makes it a non currency. Any players who have 500 empyreal and 500 dragonite will almost inevitably have collected 500 dust. Any components in the brick recipe could just be part of the recipe that needs bricks instead. The only role in the game for bloodstone dust is storage until it is needed.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

The issue is not the ease of acquisition; but rather the limited means to consume/manage the dust/bricks in a manner that is not incredibly wasteful past as certain initial threshold.

There either needs to be alternate uses patched in asap; or the rate of acquisition and recipe usage both need reduced by at least a factor of 10 to account for limited storage and them being account bound.

It should be the other way around. The rate for the other two should be adjusted to match the dust.

This would make Dragnite Ore, Empyreal Stars and Bloodstone Bricks functionally equivalent to Black Lion Chests. The time gated materials would be equivalent to the Black Lion Keys. One exists to get people to want to buy the other.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Suserihime.1506

Suserihime.1506

Maybe they could add new consumables that use bloodstone bricks or dust. Like weapon Smith’s could make ascended sharpening stones, artificers could make ascended potions (extended version recepies would require unlock at appropriate vender)

Or maybe let us toss a full stack in the forge with some kind list of reagents to get a random amount of t6 mats.

It’s just such a sin to have to delete them all.

Edit: darn autocorrect.