Celestial Intricate Gossamer Insignia Recipe

in Crafting

Posted by: ATOMIC GOBLIN.1243

ATOMIC GOBLIN.1243

I chose to make Wupwup Ascended armor set for my elementalist (I have spent nearly 200 gold!) I need a recipe that is no longer available in game to make it: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recipe:_Celestial_Intricate_Gossamer_Insignia
Is there any way I can get these insignias? I already have the recipes for Wupwup armor so I cannot simply choose to make another armor.

in Crafting

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Try the trading post.

in Crafting

ATOMIC GOBLIN.1243

It cannot be bought on the TP.

in Crafting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

It can and it’s dirt cheap. There are over 6,000 on the TP.
http://www.gw2tp.com/item/43798-recipe-celestial-intricate-gossamer-insignia

in Crafting

Mad Rasputin.7809

I’m not in game at the moment to try, but these recipes should be available for purchase off the TP from other players.

GW2spidy.com says there are currently 6325 of the Recipe: Celestial Intricate Gossamer Insignia available at this current time for a sell price of 1 silver 95 copper.

in Crafting

ATOMIC GOBLIN.1243

Thanks guys… I found it ahah…

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

it was a very common recipe from the bazaar a few months ago.
can’t be found since then, but easily purchased from the TP.

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

6k doesnt seem all that much though, if you consider all the new accounts that got opened after the bazaar and might want to go for celestial, no matter if its exotic or ascended. I would by one now, while they are still available close to vendor price, considering supply went down from over 30k in the 6 months after the event. With propably another 6 months to go before the bazaar comes flying around again, these might get scarce before and we might see price rises just like the weapon recipes.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Crafting

Khisanth.2948

6k doesnt seem all that much though, if you consider all the new accounts that got opened after the bazaar and might want to go for celestial, no matter if its exotic or ascended. I would by one now, while they are still available close to vendor price, considering supply went down from over 30k in the 6 months after the event. With propably another 6 months to go before the bazaar comes flying around again, these might get scarce before and we might see price rises just like the weapon recipes.

6k is not a lot but I wonder how many people have a bunch sitting around. I have 7 or 8 in storage and we have another 25 or so in the guild bank. Someone else posted in here earlier that they have an overflowing stack(I don’t see the post anymore).

in Crafting

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yeah, I still have 3 Celestial Gossamer recipes (and 3 Celestial Orichalcum recipes) stashed away on my mule on the chance ANet releases new races and I end up creating a new character(s).

in Crafting

Wanze.8410

6k is not a lot but I wonder how many people have a bunch sitting around. I have 7 or 8 in storage and we have another 25 or so in the guild bank. Someone else posted in here earlier that they have an overflowing stack(I don’t see the post anymore).

Within a day supply went down to 4600.

I have to confess though that i am responsible for most of it.

I went through some old listings of mine and saw that i had 1000 of those listed from last summer at 10s and pulled them out. I still have another 2000 at 30s which i kept listed.

Still, 700 of them got sold within a day.

(edited by Wanze.8410)

in Crafting

Khisanth.2948

I went through some old listings of mine and saw that i had 1000 of those listed from last summer at 10s and pulled them out. I still have another 2000k at 30s which i kept listed.

Another 2000k? :P
You have enough for every player.

in Crafting

Wanze.8410

I went through some old listings of mine and saw that i had 1000 of those listed from last summer at 10s and pulled them out. I still have another 2000k at 30s which i kept listed.

Another 2000k? :P
You have enough for every player.

Thanks, i mean 2k of course.

in Crafting

Zaxares.5419

I trust you’ll be selling those recipes before the Bazaar makes a return though?

in Crafting

Wanze.8410

I trust you’ll be selling those recipes before the Bazaar makes a return though?

Still 6 months to go.

in Crafting

Zaxares.5419

Unless they bring it back early (like if there’s a quiet period ANet needs to fill). Unlikely, but could happen.

in Crafting

Mad Rasputin.7809

The Bazaar was a big hit with most players. No reason to wait a full year to bring back that event as it is not a holiday.

I could see it coming around twice a year easily.

in Crafting

Wanze.8410

The Bazaar was a big hit with most players. No reason to wait a full year to bring back that event as it is not a holiday.

With only LS updates until march 4th and an announced break after that as well as a focussed content update after it, i dont see the Zephyrites making another appearance before 1 year after their first appearance and Dragon Bash coming along for the second time.

in Crafting

Mad Rasputin.7809

With only LS updates until march 4th and an announced break after that as well as a focussed content update after it, i dont see the Zephyrites making another appearance before 1 year after their first appearance and Dragon Bash coming along for the second time.

Sadly, I believe you may be correct.