Craft or buy rare staves?

in Crafting

Posted by: Sorean.5379

Sorean.5379

I want to get “The Legend” from mystic forge,and since I have the craft at 400,I thought if crafing the rares would be cheaper.

PS: I would have to buy a lot more plank/mithril from the TP

Also,does anyone know how many mithril ingot/elder plank I would need for 250 rare staves?

in Crafting

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

How much mithril ingot/elder planks do you need for 1 rare staff? Multiply that by 250.

Also, crafting is usually more expensive than buying.

in Crafting

Posted by: Sorean.5379

Sorean.5379

How much mithril ingot/elder planks do you need for 1 rare staff? Multiply that by 250.

Also, crafting is usually more expensive than buying.

Really?

Agh…So I should just buy it,I don’t have a lot of mats anyway,I would have to buy a lot of mats and then craft them all,so much work…

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Crafted staves are usually more expensive than the drops from wrold bosses which go onto the tp.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Crafting

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Legend cost 600g+

Crafting the Legend cost anywhere from 1g to infinite due to RNG.

Hey if you want to gamble, go ahead. Just dont believe its necessarily going to be cheaper. I can assure you that if you put 600g worth of items in the forge and dont get anything of worth… You’re going to be slightly disappointed.

in Crafting

Posted by: Bartas.4908

Bartas.4908

Legend cost 600g+

Crafting the Legend cost anywhere from 1g to infinite due to RNG.

Hey if you want to gamble, go ahead. Just dont believe its necessarily going to be cheaper. I can assure you that if you put 600g worth of items in the forge and dont get anything of worth… You’re going to be slightly disappointed.

SLIGHTLY? That’s an understatement

Proud member of [BOO]
Thief/Necro/Guardian/Mesmer/Elementalist of SFR EU