Crystalline Band (Infused)

in Crafting

Posted by: BabelFish.7234

BabelFish.7234

This is assuming this is a mystic forge recipe. What on earth do I require to make this bad boy?

Or is it a drop from FotM?

in Crafting

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

Its a drop i think , but back pack is craftable , check wiki

[WM]give us in game ladder

in Crafting

BabelFish.7234

I did before I posted this, there’s no info on how this specific item is obtainable.

in Crafting

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

The ring is a rare drop going deep. Infused part is a crafted infused addon, uberexpensive.
Something you can have after long, long work, weeks.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

in Crafting

BabelFish.7234

Fun so I get to slave away for a month or two to get 1 of these puppies with the infusion. If I hibernate I might even get 2!

in Crafting

Posted by: NightWatcher.3869

NightWatcher.3869

@BabelFish: http://dulfy.net/2012/11/17/gw2-ascended-gear-and-infusion-recipes/
Here is the link, it has all the information u’ve been looking for i believe. It took me only 4 days to reach lv 20. not like a month or two like u said

SoS Warrior

in Crafting

Posted by: Wasabee.5031

Wasabee.5031

Here is the link, it has all the information u’ve been looking for i believe. It took me only 4 days to reach lv 20. not like a month or two like u said

4 days to reach level 20! You must not work, no family and could game at least 8 hours plus a day. That’s awesome but I don’t have that option.
Grinding for gears was a main reason I left WoW and didn’t join Tera or any grinding MMO. I bought GW2 with two reasons: Skill-based and no gear grinding needed. Both are not the option now. In order to compete, players have to grind for new items which gives a bonus around 25% more than current exotic set. When gears are the one of the requirement to compete, there is not skill-based game anymore (WvW and PvE.)

in Crafting

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

I’d imagine you’d need to have a good set of teammates with mic for proper coordination, and stable internet connection to avoid those dc’s :P

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Crafting

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

4 days to reach level 20! You must not work, no family and could game at least 8 hours plus a day. That’s awesome but I don’t have that option.
Grinding for gears was a main reason I left WoW and didn’t join Tera or any grinding MMO. I bought GW2 with two reasons: Skill-based and no gear grinding needed. Both are not the option now. In order to compete, players have to grind for new items which gives a bonus around 25% more than current exotic set. When gears are the one of the requirement to compete, there is not skill-based game anymore (WvW and PvE.)

The gear is for 1 dungeon (agony) the stats are a little better, but you won’t be able to faceroll previous dungeons running on full ascended gear as many of the drama queens on forums seem to think, it will still rely on skill. In relation to WvW (since your previous argument has been broken and the next logical complaint most people have is this) it is not a 1v1 situation where gear>skill rather more tactics>skill>gear, just like when people complained that full exotic geared players would destroy a WvW zerg (like an ancient karka from phase 3), it is not going to happen. Agony will likely always stay on FotM and ascended gear/weapons (or similar stats without agony) be achievable with tokens from new expansion dungeons that won’t have agony.

in Crafting

NightWatcher.3869

I laughed when read ur comment. Well i dont have to work, that’s right but i have family and my team only spend at most 5 hours a day to do the dugeon. we all have a choice in this game. If u want to leave just leave. The game is still young. I think a lot of ppl still found gw2 interesting and entertaining to play.

SoS Warrior

in Crafting

NightWatcher.3869

I’d imagine you’d need to have a good set of teammates with mic for proper coordination, and stable internet connection to avoid those dc’s :P

Indeed, we r in the same guild. We use teamspeak everytime we do the dugeon. Here is a little tip for u if u want to find a good team. We have 2 shouts heal and 1 banner wr with full apocathery gear (not sure if i spell the name right) passion flower for the upgrade slots (alternatively u can use dwayna runes). 1 guardian and 1 dps mesmer with full bersek (dmg and swap fractal)

SoS Warrior

in Crafting

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

It’s actually not that hard to gain levels in this game. Especially at earlier levels, you can typically gain a level for about every 1 hour of play. Completing a Dynamic Event gives you about 10% of the XP needed to gain a level, while all the activities necessary to complete a Daily nets you about 70% of the XP to gain a level. Using consumables and then killing monsters in out-of-the-way areas is also a great way to gain XP.