Final Rest, how do you get it?

in Crafting

Posted by: Zogyark.4597

Zogyark.4597

So how’s the search going, find any good info? any good drops from event at all?

Necromancer Lupicus Solo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkSkhmWiDU

Retired Until Expansion or Meaningful Content is Released.

in Crafting

Posted by: Oglethorpe.5369

Oglethorpe.5369

Nothing yet, just blues and an occasional green. You know – what you’d expect from fighting through 3 champions…

Time Chamber to the [PAST], Fort Aspenwood
Tirian – Human Mesmer | Oglethorpe – Human Necromancer
Bigbeard the Grey – Norn Guardian | Emoury – Human Thief

in Crafting

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

Did the DE for the fist time today, was kinda annoying with only 3 ppl, last boss was super easy atleast, compared to the ooze and vets. No one got anything worth mentioning ; ;.

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in Crafting

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Well, since it’s a level 80 item, that actually narrows down the hunting area quite a bit. Cursed shore, a few places in Malchor’s leap… and parts of Frostgorge Sound.

It doesn’t have barnacles on it, like the Orr themed weapons. Maybe we’re looking at the complete wrong end of the world. Any sunken ships or tombs (“Final Resting Places”) up in the icy north? ’Cause outside of the Claw of Jormag zergfest, that zone is EMPTY. You could hide a couple bosses up there without hitting their reward-chest often enough to get a good sample.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

in Crafting

Posted by: Darx.9842

Darx.9842

Friend told me today he’s seen a couple people wearing Final Rest, both in Lion’s Arch. He asked for a link and it was the real deal.

They didn’t divulge how they obtained tho.

in Crafting

Nike.2631

Did your friend take any screen captures?

in Crafting

Oglethorpe.5369

Without seeing a screenshot of that, I’m skeptical.

Did the event again last night, actually got a rare from the chest!

in Crafting

Darx.9842

Did your friend take any screen captures?

He didn’t because he wasn’t aware that the staff was impossibly rare. Just never seen it before so he asked.

I’ve known him for a while, talk to him on vent alot, not the type to make kitten up, and not the type to get the staff mixed up with something else.

in Crafting

Zogyark.4597

He probably got it confused with the scythe skin from halloween, it wouldn’t be the first time this happens it won’t be the last, throughout the months people have seen this staff from time to time on people, and ask them where they got it but no answer, of course there has never been proof, probably because it isn’t the true staff.

in Crafting

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

He probably got it confused with the scythe skin from halloween, it wouldn’t be the first time this happens it won’t be the last, throughout the months people have seen this staff from time to time on people, and ask them where they got it but no answer, of course there has never been proof, probably because it isn’t the true staff.

99.9999999999999999999999% sure that what his “friend” saw was the scythe skin.

If someone TRULY had Final Rest…this forum/Reddit would be posting ALL about it.

in Crafting

Oglethorpe.5369

99.9999999999999999999999% sure that what his “friend” saw was the scythe skin.

If someone TRULY had Final Rest…this forum/Reddit would be posting ALL about it.

I know that every time I loot that chest, I have my fingers on my laptop’s Fn + Alt + PrtSc (playing in Windowed mode). Lost count already, but I think I’m 0/9 at this point.

in Crafting

Darx.9842

I specifically asked him exactly this. He said no, it had a gargoyle with a wing sticking out on top. Not a scythe. Plus like I said, the person linked him in a whisper Final Rest.

(edited by Darx.9842)

in Crafting

Zogyark.4597

I’ll believe it when I see a pic of it, not the first time that a friend of somebody’s friend has seen it but unfortunately couldn’t get proof it.

in Crafting

Nike.2631

If I’m skeptical its because the claim is that it was seen in Lion’s Arch. I don’t think you could walk across Lion’s Arch with that particular skin showing without setting off a chat-&-screen-cap firestorm that would literally melt that server.

Seen in the distance in Maelstrom Peek maybe , but you just don’t go to Lion’s Arch without having 40+ people around. Somebody would have been beating the ‘prnt scrn’ key until their finger tip was numb.

in Crafting

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

I am super interessted in this myself. I would much rather have this staff over any legendary.

If some people play on “Ring of Fire” server, be sure to Whisper “Zokeer” in game, so we can do the Zoh’qafa event. Never done it, and it looks like thats where we can get it

in Crafting

Posted by: PowerCat.5738

PowerCat.5738

Darx.9842, you know the rule; pics or it didn’t happen. No matter how much a friend of a friend said he’s sure he’s seen it, he hasn’t until there’s a screenshot.

As for final rest, it’s bugged out of the loot table. It doesn’t exist ingame, stop wasting your time of this event.

in Crafting

ShadowMaster.5708

Darx.9842, you know the rule; pics or it didn’t happen. No matter how much a friend of a friend said he’s sure he’s seen it, he hasn’t until there’s a screenshot.

As for final rest, it’s bugged out of the loot table. It doesn’t exist ingame, stop wasting your time of this event.

Its funny, because what you just said… Doesnt make ANY Sense to me…

You told him to have pictures, or else it isnt proof? Yet, you say its bugged and tell us to stop wasting time?… Pictures or you don’t know

in Crafting

Oglethorpe.5369

If I’m skeptical its because the claim is that it was seen in Lion’s Arch. I don’t think you could walk across Lion’s Arch with that particular skin showing without setting off a chat-&-screen-cap firestorm that would literally melt that server.

Seen in the distance in Maelstrom Peek maybe , but you just don’t go to Lion’s Arch without having 40+ people around. Somebody would have been beating the ‘prnt scrn’ key until their finger tip was numb.

I could imagine walking through LA while this happened. Why am I suddenly getting negative FPS?…

You told him to have pictures, or else it isnt proof? Yet, you say its bugged and tell us to stop wasting time?… Pictures or you don’t know

I was thinking the same thing…

In any case, with the holidays now behind us, I’ll have more time to spend on the event again – when not running FotM, that is. Actually, while we were waiting to start, I noticed quite a few people running around with Scythes, but they were all the Halloween Scythe skin.

(edited by Oglethorpe.5369)

in Crafting

PowerCat.5738

Final Rest does not exist in the loot table in GW2.

At game release, there were thousands of players in every zone in the game, every event were completed infinitely more times 3 months ago than they are now.

If final rest was in the chest that people have been farming, it’d have been found many, many times by now.

Even if the chance was infinitely small, such as the chance for the new exotic recipes from bosses like howling king and ghost eater, it’d have been found.

Search for “final rest” on the TP. See it? That’s cause no one has ever listed it. And even if someone obtained it at some point, it’d have made it on the TP, like every other item released at the start of the game.

It never has been found, and never will be found.

in Crafting

Oglethorpe.5369

Final Rest does not exist in the loot table in GW2.

At game release, there were thousands of players in every zone in the game, every event were completed infinitely more times 3 months ago than they are now.

If final rest was in the chest that people have been farming, it’d have been found many, many times by now.

Even if the chance was infinitely small, such as the chance for the new exotic recipes from bosses like howling king and ghost eater, it’d have been found.

Search for “final rest” on the TP. See it? That’s cause no one has ever listed it. And even if someone obtained it at some point, it’d have made it on the TP, like every other item released at the start of the game.

It never has been found, and never will be found.

So… pics?

Just joking. Seriously though, I’ll remain positive until I get an official “this is not in the game and here’s proof”. Not showing up on the TP is obviously a strong indicator, but it’s not enough proof to have me give up my quest.

(edited by Oglethorpe.5369)

in Crafting

Posted by: elitegamerz.4965

elitegamerz.4965

This is just one possible location (maybe a clue to where the staff is) that i thought of. In lions arch their is a secret underwater tunnel system that leads to a secret order of whispers base. When you talk to the keeper there you say to her “I came to discover the undiscoverable” and she mentions a hole that smugglers cut into one of the columns in Agora that leads to the sewers in which the smugglers used to transport contraband. She then says that the order doesnt know the location of the column. I think this is all part of a secret quest chain in lions arch that plays out sort of like a scavenger hunt. (this is all just an idea I had, it could hint at the location of the staff but it more than likely doesnt). There is also some priory people at a digg site in LA that talk about unearthing artifacts from old lions arch. The have cry bars laying around that can be picked up and used under water (maybe you have to break something with them). There is also that pirate ghost in the maze place that may have some importants. Maybe following this "chain all the way through may end with a chest possibly containing the staff. Like I said before, this is just an idea I had. Their could be no chain at all and this could all be random stuff in LA just for fun with no meaning or importants. What do yoiu guys think? Here is a link to a video i found showing the location of the underwater tunnel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anF3pKLcgu0

(edited by elitegamerz.4965)

in Crafting

Posted by: Zapan.7460

Zapan.7460

broken column… i think is talking about http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Troll%27s_End jumping puzzle.
There are 2 ways into the Order of Whispers cave. The under water tunnel ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDMM0lEBqUs ) and a broken gate near the bank ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5qlBnZTRbs ).
I think it’s a reward from a Large Chest in Orr @ an event related to a tomb…. and it’s possibly, on aquire, account bound (not on TP; besides being an exotic, super rare rate like other named exotics).

(edited by Zapan.7460)

in Crafting

Posted by: Ra the Eternal.1635

Ra the Eternal.1635

What is Lindsey Murdock actually meant a chest from a Large boss, & not specifically a large (Glorious) chest?

Home World: Darkhaven
Guild Name: The Army of Eternity
Full details & application on our website.

in Crafting

Posted by: mezhulol.5710

mezhulol.5710

Friend told me today he’s seen a couple people wearing Final Rest, both in Lion’s Arch. He asked for a link and it was the real deal.

They didn’t divulge how they obtained tho.

..loved that “a couple bit”. As if claiming your friend has seen just one wasn’t already too much of a lie.

ot: Although I never really believed Zho’qafa is the answer to the riddle, I’m up for grinding the event and some healthy private talks on the matter
If there’s any person or party already doing or interested in doing that, feel free to add me (EU server), so we could play together and try keeping each other’s hopes up.

in Crafting

Darx.9842

This is just one possible location (maybe a clue to where the staff is) that i thought of. In lions arch their is a secret underwater tunnel system that leads to a secret order of whispers base. When you talk to the keeper there you say to her “I came to discover the undiscoverable” and she mentions a hole that smugglers cut into one of the columns in Agora that leads to the sewers in which the smugglers used to transport contraband. She then says that the order doesnt know the location of the column. I think this is all part of a secret quest chain in lions arch that plays out sort of like a scavenger hunt. (this is all just an idea I had, it could hint at the location of the staff but it more than likely doesnt). There is also some priory people at a digg site in LA that talk about unearthing artifacts from old lions arch. The have cry bars laying around that can be picked up and used under water (maybe you have to break something with them). There is also that pirate ghost in the maze place that may have some importants. Maybe following this "chain all the way through may end with a chest possibly containing the staff. Like I said before, this is just an idea I had. Their could be no chain at all and this could all be random stuff in LA just for fun with no meaning or importants. What do yoiu guys think? Here is a link to a video i found showing the location of the underwater tunnel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anF3pKLcgu0

A story line for a weapon? I wish, not even the legendaries have stories behind them.

Quite pathetic on Anet’s part. I don’t expect this weapon will be related to any sort of ingame story, it will be out of some random chest or some dumb mystic forge recipe. Just like everything else.

in Crafting

Posted by: LFk.1408

LFk.1408

This is one of the most enduring topics i’ve seen in GW2.

Almost makes me want to try some of these theories

in Crafting

Posted by: DigDug.4567

DigDug.4567

I found something interesting when running the Zho’qafa Catacombs chest this evening. After you kill the eye of zhaitan, when you are escaping the catacombs, there are several columns that you can interact with. I think 5, has anybody noticed this before? or is this apart of the skill challenge above? I don’t remember it. Anyways, just a thought. Cheers!

(edited by DigDug.4567)

in Crafting

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Well, no doubt if even was on loot table, the sickness this weapon created for so long time with so many people desiring one ( me included) wouldn’t surprise me if Anet just removed Final Rest from any loottable just to keep up the interests and a mysterious weapon noone ever found, and so much chased. On my side be sure, i’m not planning to waste 1 single minute on orr DE getting junk. Thousand other players did yet hundred thousand times for junk, i’m not gonna add my name on the list for sure
Is it so hard to understand if no Anet post over than that lyndsey big chest fake has never been updated by Anet on this thread it’s just time to move on and forget Final Rest?
Logic doesn’t work huh?

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

(edited by Lucas Ashrock.8675)

in Crafting

ShadowMaster.5708

Something just popped to my mind… It can be a POSSIBILITY that you can aquire it from a event in the lost shores. Southson cave or whatever its called.

I know the final rest has been since the release of the game, but MAYBE they added it as a drop from one of the event in the november patch aswell, because lets face it. It isnt really worth being in the southson cave.

So MAYBE, there is a group event there with a big chest. Me personally, i was there during the event, but NO MORE. I hate that place and alot people do. Not many people are farming there, so maybe…?

in Crafting

Zapan.7460

Southson cave or whatever its called.

take a moment and read through lists on the map page (POIs, DEs, etc); pick the other Orr map pages if necessary, and try to describe your theory. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cursed_Shore
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Category:Cursed_Shore_events

I’m still working on my theory, I’d finally done this mission that I’d not done before on other characters for one of my alt’s personal story recently, http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Romke%27s_Final_Voyage which has be interested in finding all Eyes of Zhaitan to fight.

randomly found this in my search through Wiki with “Final” and “Resting”: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tomb_of_Blimm and I don’t think this is a place to go/enter. Got me wondering if potential content that might not yet be in game could be on the mind of a Dev who thinks content is in the game, but is still in development stage? Must be challenging to remember so much, that has been tested, is released, in a different build not yet released, etc. I’ll try to find the tomb later, just to try something new. or this one? http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tomb_of_Morlog

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/68737-ascalonian-catacombs-explorable-mode-guide/ was the AC Jumping puzzle ever given an proper ending or still a jumping puzzle with no chest/ending?

…getting off the trail of the “LARGE boss chest,” ain’t i.

(edited by Zapan.7460)

in Crafting

Posted by: RumStein.6859

RumStein.6859

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/arenanet-tracker/topic/250277-final-rest-staff-not-on-loot-tables-bug/

Confirmed by 2 devs that it drops off a SPECIFIC (rare) boss (chest).

So clearly, the boss/event chain that this drops from is very rarely farmed.
(I’m gonna go with Zho’Qafa again, as it takes a long time, is out of the way, and gives no rewards except for 3 events and a LARGE CHEST [which they all usually have crap] – I mean, you have to wait 2-4.5 hours for the event to begin from the activation…).

in Crafting

PowerCat.5738

He didn’t say chest, he said it’s a drop from a boss.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Final-Rest-Staff-Not-On-Loot-Tables-Bug/first#post1172168

It’s exactly as Linsey stated previously—it’s a loot drop from a specific (rare) boss.

2 developers with inconsistent information? to be honest, I’m not surprised.

(edited by PowerCat.5738)

in Crafting

Nike.2631

1) the contents of a chest spawned by killing a boss and a drop taken directly off the boss’ corpse are probably the same thing in most minds not busily trying to extract insight from the slightest nuance of conversation.

2) In the spirit of nuance-evaluation, I want to know what the heck consitutes “a rare boss” in the mind of a chatty Dev . Rare how? I’ve never seen the term ‘rare’ applied to critters in this game before now.

(edited by Nike.2631)

in Crafting

Nike.2631

Oh. My. Sweet. Fluffy. Kitten.

I think I have seen the term “rare boss” used before in GW2.

(I’ve posted a thread to ask, but here goes with the giant leap to conclusion…)

Aren’t “rare bosses” the random events that sometimes occur inside Explorer Mode Dungeons? Like the troll that sometimes pops up in the Ascalonian Catacombs?

If you had to point to one piece of content that was rarely seen at all (doesn’t even appear most runs), frequently skipped because of speed run mentality, and has proven rare drop rates of infintesimal (the dungeon jewelry recipies) all in one place…

Holy. Heck.

Anyone got a good catelogue of the random events in the handful of dungeons that are level 80 in Exploration mode? Something we can cross reference with a “Final Rest” theme?

No wonder it hasn’t dropped-and-been-sold-at-TP yet.

in Crafting

Posted by: Big Boss.7902

Big Boss.7902

Sounds like it’ll be in the arah dungeon then. 0.o

M Norn War Thror McCaw| F Norn Ele Lana Lan| M Charr Guard True Devil| F Norn Rang Shora
Swift| M Norn Mes Ludicrous Larry| F Norn War Tanni Wolfmaster| M Sylvari Necro Orin Storm|
M Human Thief Clint Elmwood| M Norn Guard Thor Lightning God| Desolation.

in Crafting

Nike.2631

Sounds like it’ll be in the arah dungeon then. 0.o

I don’t want to skip that far ahead and accidentaly rule out valid targets. I don’t know which dungeons are level 80 in explorer mode (but I’m sure I can look it up). “Final Rest” has a lot more potential tie-ins than just Undead Central. Almost any sort of dead pirate or lost vehicle tied to a “Rare Boss” could justify the link that put it on their loot table.

…And (small tear wells up) we know just how appalingly rare the jewelry recipies are in Dungeons. Even if we do single out 2-4 prime candidates, individually farming for this thing will still be practically impossible. But at least we might collectively solve the mystery…

(edited by Nike.2631)

in Crafting

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

Oh. My. Sweet. Fluffy. Kitten.

I think I have seen the term “rare boss” used before in GW2.

(I’ve posted a thread to ask, but here goes with the giant leap to conclusion…)

Aren’t “rare bosses” the random events that sometimes occur inside Explorer Mode Dungeons? Like the troll that sometimes pops up in the Ascalonian Catacombs?

If you had to point to one piece of content that was rarely seen at all (doesn’t even appear most runs), frequently skipped because of speed run mentality, and has proven rare drop rates of infintesimal (the dungeon jewelry recipies) all in one place…

Holy. Heck.

Anyone got a good catelogue of the random events in the handful of dungeons that are level 80 in Exploration mode? Something we can cross reference with a “Final Rest” theme?

No wonder it hasn’t dropped-and-been-sold-at-TP yet.

That is exactly what I thought when I read the quote. It must be like the troll and a boss that is not there all the time in dungeon. Also I want to say there was a post about a boss that was just found in one of the dungeons.. so it could be that this creature that you need to kill for it still has not been killed because all the dungeon groups just fly through the content now and do not really explore.

in Crafting

ShadowMaster.5708

Interessting! Notice how he said “SPECIFIC” rare boss. Doesnt this mean its only ONE SINGLE boss that drops it?

My guess, would be a dungeon. Look, if you go into a dungeon (Explorable mode) lets say CoF for example, since i have been farming this dungeon since forever. There are SO MANY ways to go in that dungeon, wich isnt use for something. My guess is that if you go to a totally random direction in a dungeon (Wich isnt used in any path, just explore the whole place) we might find a bonus event, or bonus boss. Wich could be the one we are looking for.

Probably not CoF, but maybe another dungeon?

in Crafting

Posted by: Big Boss.7902

Big Boss.7902

Sorry, my above post was indeed very hasty.

The next step would be to create a list of all the random boss encounters in high level dungeons. I would imagine there would be roughly the same amount of random bosses in each dungeon and perhaps Arah would have a few more since it is considered the last dungeon.

The only other thing I can add is that some DE bosses have a timer (say 20mins to defeat it). Could there be a high lvl DE boss out there that spawns maybe once every 2-4hours and only stays 10-20mins? Perhaps somewhere out in the waters of Orr?
Would that also be a ‘rare’ boss?

Edit: Since Orr does lack a dragon perhaps there is something out there that fills a similar role but on a much smaller scale?

M Norn War Thror McCaw| F Norn Ele Lana Lan| M Charr Guard True Devil| F Norn Rang Shora
Swift| M Norn Mes Ludicrous Larry| F Norn War Tanni Wolfmaster| M Sylvari Necro Orin Storm|
M Human Thief Clint Elmwood| M Norn Guard Thor Lightning God| Desolation.

(edited by Big Boss.7902)

in Crafting

ShadowMaster.5708

Sorry, my above post was indeed very hasty.

The next step would be to create a list of all the random boss encounters in high level dungeons. I would imagine there would be roughly the same amount of random bosses in each dungeon and perhaps Arah would have a few more since it is considered the last dungeon.

The only other thing I can add is that some DE bosses have a timer (say 20mins to defeat it). Could there be a high lvl DE boss out there that spawns maybe once every 2-4hours and only stays 10-20mins? Perhaps somewhere out in the waters of Orr?
Would that also be a ‘rare’ boss?

Edit: Since Orr does lack a dragon perhaps there is something out there that fills a similar role but on a much smaller scale?

Or maybe even a boss the PLAYERS have to trigger. Alot events are like that, so we have to trigger them. Might be a boss like that in orr, maybe in the waters as you said… That would be a rare boss

in Crafting

Zogyark.4597

I think I know where it is now.

If i tell you guys though make sure to give credit where credit is due and write my name down in history and wiki as the genius that figured out this enigma – Orochi the Necromancer… Anyway if it really is where I think it is then this weapon truly is as rare as it can get and requires a certain amount of skill to acquire. Which is what I hope it is.

(edited by Zogyark.4597)

in Crafting

Posted by: DigDug.4567

DigDug.4567

Spit it out Zog!

in Crafting

Zapan.7460

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Artesian_Waters is considered a mini-dungeon? 0o just for finding it or the door at the end of the hall? http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Forgotten_Stream Has anyone found the door to be open at a certain time (after an event; not during story mode)?
I’ve always found the door to be closed (very infrequently visited).

in Crafting

ShadowMaster.5708

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Artesian_Waters is considered a mini-dungeon? 0o just for finding it or the door at the end of the hall? http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Forgotten_Stream Has anyone found the door to be open at a certain time (after an event; not during story mode)?
I’ve always found the door to be closed (very infrequently visited).

i think you might be onto something right here! Isnt that the place, were we kill the eye of zhaitan aswell? In the story. The last mission before zhaitan? if im not mistaken, trahearne calls that “The heart of orr” or something…

This is an interessting theory!

in Crafting

Nike.2631

I shudder to think what might be required to get that door to open. All temples flipped simultaneously comes to mind when talking about the Source of Orr.

Though actually I always figured that was just an open socket that will turn into a more traditional pathway when they put some new post-intitial storyline zones for Orr in the space to the east of the Cursed Shore. You find similar sockets on several maps where future expansion is clearly under consideration.

On a slightly different tact – is there any boss anywhere that has this staff?

A quick scan of the wiki shows Honor of the Waves, Crucible of Eternity, and Arah all as possible candidates for 80th level Rare Bosses in explortion mode. The wiki does not seem to have a catalogue of random events started yet.

in Crafting

Zapan.7460

It sure would be nice if a Dev chimed in and told us that trying to get the door open to The Artisan Waters room is a not possible with the current game build. (wink wink nudge nudge) I’ve not been able to find anything abut the door opening. A simple yes, it can be opened reply would be enough for some of us. No specifics necessary about the how to do it, but those details would also be appreciated.

in Crafting

Posted by: mezhulol.5710

mezhulol.5710

Don’t get overexcited with every new idea- Zho’Qafa still feels far more probable than The Artesian Waters

in Crafting

Zapan.7460

Don’t get overexcited with every new idea- Zho’Qafa still feels far more probable than The Artesian Waters

+1 (agree)
I found http://dulfy.net/2012/10/25/gw2-forgotten-stream-achievement-guide/ there is a small chest to the left of the door (commented below the article), which seems to suggest that area has an ending.

edit: also found this: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Gargoyle “Gargoyles are creatures which can be found throughout Ascalon and Kryta. Before the Searing in Ascalon, Gargoyles mainly dwelt in the Catacombs.”
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/The_Catacombs “The Catacombs is a large network of tombs in pre-Searing Ascalon. They connect to several places in the kingdom of Ascalon, and have been used as a way of transportation. The catacombs are infested with Undead spirits, making them dangerous to venture into. Poisonous Swamp Water is also found in certain areas of the catacombs. Adventurers who do brave the poisonous water and the swarms of undead are treated to beautiful murals depicting the Gods of Tyria.”
I’ll take my Pre-Searing character into the GW1 catacombs for more clues… just kidding. just kidding. Besides, any research into clues may or may not have anything to do with one or the other aspect being researched.

(edited by Zapan.7460)

in Crafting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Why does everyone assume it is something related to gargoyles when the thing on top of the staff looks more like GW2’s imps?

in Crafting

Zogyark.4597

Why does everyone assume it is something related to gargoyles when the thing on top of the staff looks more like GW2’s imps?

It is named gargoyle scythe on the pvp locker