Final Rest, how do you get it?

in Crafting

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

And I still think it has nothing to do with outdoor events in no small part because they are relatively accessible and done ad nauseum. Devs dont’ call those “rare bosses”. Devs do call the randomly occuring extra foes in Dungeons “Rare Bosses”.

Something 3 people can knock over easily vs. something that may or may not spawn at all IF you have 5 people AND those 5 aren’t rushing past every non-essential kill.

But time will tell.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

in Crafting

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

“Areas, chests, and merchants in Orr now offer better rewards.”

Guys… You know what this means? Bigger chance to get final rest! (if it is dropped from orr!)

They also patched the shadow behemoth

in Crafting

Posted by: Greenthumb Legacy.6549

Greenthumb Legacy.6549

“Areas, chests, and merchants in Orr now offer better rewards.”

Guys… You know what this means? Bigger chance to get final rest! (if it is dropped from orr!)

They also patched the shadow behemoth

Ran this today(happened to be in the area)was kinda sad for the group of Fina Rest hopefuls SWEARING that it HAD to drop there. We’ll see, but I’m gonna wait for confirmation. I got the regular blues and 1 green.

in Crafting

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

So is the Shadow Behemoth eliminated as a potential now?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Crafting

Posted by: Grezko.7950

Grezko.7950

Anyone tried the The Vizier’s Tower jumping puzzle in straits of devastation – there is an orian chest that spawns a veteran who’s death spawns a Grand chest

Officer of Executed [EXE] from Piken Square.

in Crafting

Posted by: Zogyark.4597

Zogyark.4597

There’s many things that reward a chest after you kill a veteran. many jumping puzzles that reward a chest and many meta-events that spawn a large chest.

Shadow behemoth, I think a final rest will drop soon if he drops it, but at this point I doubt it, but then again I doubt most of these theories by now.

Necromancer Lupicus Solo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkSkhmWiDU

Retired Until Expansion or Meaningful Content is Released.

in Crafting

Posted by: Arosa.2647

Arosa.2647

If you read the whole thread you’ll see that people already do other paths (and if the staff was in one of those, it’ll already be on the tp or screen).

What about the risen king just north to arah dungeon? Does people farm that event? (at least not in my server). It also gives a big chest.

[DA] Disaster Area | [HiNe] Hijos de Némesis
Togame la Estratega – Engineer
Marga Sorin – Druid

in Crafting

Posted by: Du Bist Schuld.8097

Du Bist Schuld.8097

did the risen king once a few months ago. no one got anything interesting at that time

in Crafting

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

If you read the whole thread you’ll see that people already do other paths (and if the staff was in one of those, it’ll already be on the tp or screen).

What about the risen king just north to arah dungeon? Does people farm that event? (at least not in my server). It also gives a big chest.

Just did that about an hour ago. Thre is no chest for killing him, just the regular chest that’s always in the back of the room wether the Eye is there or not.

The point of saying it is likely a random boss in a dungeon is that the random bosses show up only once out of several runs at most and are easily skipped. They simply have the least executed loot tables in the game.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

in Crafting

Posted by: JK Arrow.7102

JK Arrow.7102

Shadow Behemoth does drop exotics from the chest as I just got one. Not many people there though so the total exotic drops from him since the bug was fixed is probably still rather small. As more start doing the event we’ll see.

in Crafting

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

did the risen king once a few months ago. no one got anything interesting at that time

Doing it once does not help. It has a small drop chance from the chest so one time with a few friends isnt going to give any type of real data, keep going back and doing it.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

in Crafting

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Doing it once does not help. It has a small drop chance from the chest so one time with a few friends isnt going to give any type of real data, keep going back and doing it.

The risen King does not drop a big chest- I did him a couple of days ago.
I am still betting on the Shadow Behemoth ( I know, I know) he does spawn a big chest and you do get exotics from it.
Now that it is fixed I do it regularly, mostly there are not that many 80’s there.
Tried Zol Quaffa (?) too but I have no luck getting the people together to do that regularly.
I don’t do dungeons so can’t comment on that at all.

Gunnar’s Hold

in Crafting

Posted by: Iceinux.4738

Iceinux.4738

So I did come across this, http://gw2.mmorpg-life.com/img/map_pois/FieldsofRuinpoiGwensGraveimageGw2120120828154513064.jpg as it talks about the FINAL RESTING place of Gwen Thackeray. Also all around Ebonhawke you have The Founding books which talk about Gwen, and then you have the organ which you if you play her flute song that you hear opens the door on the left. Now some people have tried to get the door on the right open but have not been able to. Depending on how deep down the rabbit hole you want to go, you could trace back the lore to guildwars 1, and span off that. The question is do you think there are secrets in this game that have yet to be discovered?

in Crafting

Iceinux.4738

Also another aspect I came across was in ARAH Story mode you have to kill a http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Champion_Risen_Knight “which some people have speculated that it is as close to a gargoyle that we are going to get” which also drops a chest afterwards.

in Crafting

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Wow, this thread is still alive? Also guys, its a gargoyle staff, they have/had little to do with the depths of orr in the original, shores maybe (mergoyles were all the way up to mid kryta), but what could still be is that its a reference to who the gargoyles would be protecting, the kings/people of ascalon, if you remember all the tombs were full of em in GW) and the ghosts cant get their final rest~

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Crafting

ShadowMaster.5708

As i said, i dont think the name or looks of the staff has anything to do with were it drops TBH… All those events like Zho’qafa have been farmed SO MUCH the couple of months…

And, i dont think Anet decided to make this staff special like this, i think its just a random mob dropping it…

in Crafting

Posted by: Zapan.7460

Zapan.7460

yes, with http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Pipe_Organ and /threaten at http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bonegrinder%27s_Gully POI, what other environmental mechanisms are there to be found? Can I get a bomb from a vendor named Zelda and blow up a wall somewhere to find a hidden room? 0o

What do the numbers on graves mean???
Does reading certain books in a certain order do anything? Can they be read in any order and still do anything?
Does in-game day and night time have significance to certain possible events or locations?
Is there no Dana, only Zuul?

in Crafting

ShadowMaster.5708

Well, just for you guys that think its related to the name and look of the staff, i found something interesting

While completing plains of ashford i found a group event (Defeat Iron longshot (Or something along those lines))

And he was placed on a little island in the water. There was an “Ascalonian crypt” on the island aswell as under the island it was ruins of a broken “castle” or something, and 2 charr explorers were standing on the main land. i talked to them and they said “We believe that island over there is the final resting place to….” and the name of a guy.. later on they said: “I swear if you go to explore over there, you will find something of worth” or something along those lines…

But again, i dont think its something to do with the staff, but hey! Maybe

(edited by ShadowMaster.5708)

in Crafting

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

Well, just for you guys that think its related to the name and look of the staff, i found something interesting

While completing plains of ashford i found a group event (Defeat Iron longshot (Or something along those lines))

And he was placed on a little island in the water. There was an “Ascalonian crypt” on the island aswell as under the island it was ruins of a broken “castle” or something, and 2 charr explorers were standing on the main land. i talked to them and they said “We believe that island over there is the final resting place to….” and the name of a guy.. later on they said: “I swear if you go to explore over there, you will find something of worth” or something along those lines…

The island with the torches and stuff you can interact with? If the Charr guys are on the shoreline then you can touch the objects on the island and it should spawn a ghost.

Can’t remember if he drops a chest or not, but kind of a fun event.

in Crafting

Iceinux.4738

Well on the day and night aspect there is a quest in queensdale cemetery that only spawns at night, the lady in white. lol Oh and when the achievement was working they could be ready in any order, however you did have to read all 20 of them without logging out or switching characters.

You can also buy http://www.gw2db.com/items/50027-miners-explosive-charge I don’t know about blowing anything up with them, but they are a bomb.

You can also /kneel at statues to get a buff, then there is the statue of Dwayna and kneeling in front of it makes a spirit of dwayna appear, talking to it starts an umarked ‘quest’ that spawns a miniboss

(edited by Iceinux.4738)

in Crafting

skullmount.1758

The island with the torches and stuff you can interact with? If the Charr guys are on the shoreline then you can touch the objects on the island and it should spawn a ghost.

Can’t remember if he drops a chest or not, but kind of a fun event.

I’m pretty sure (>90%) that event doesn’t leave a chest.

Darkhaven server

in Crafting

Posted by: SkinnyT.5382

SkinnyT.5382

Yeah maybe it’s not a boss from an event. Maybe it’s just from a hidden spot no one has been able to crack yet. Like Oola’s lab for instance. The only way to get in is with the crystal that drops randomly. I cleared that area over 6 times before I was able to get in. I’m not saying it’s in Oola’s lab, but it could be in a similar place.
Really, Anet needs to give us more info this is like a bad joke that’s been on for too long.

(edited by SkinnyT.5382)

in Crafting

ShadowMaster.5708

Yeah maybe it’s not a boss from an event. Maybe it’s just from a hidden spot no one has been able to crack yet. Like Oola’s lab for instance. The only way to get in is with the crystal that drops randomly. I cleared that area over 6 times before I was able to get in. I’m not saying it’s in Oola’s lab, but it could be in a similar place.
Really, Anet needs to give us more info this is like a bad joke that’s been on for too long.

Pretty much this ^

They NEVER told us its from an event, and lets be honest… I am sure every event in this game has been done atleast once, and all the events with big chests are being done regularly.

When this game was new, i NEVER saw an event nobody did. Because people liked to do them, alot players were online etc. So therefor i dont think its an event.

I think its a hidden boss aswell. I would love some more “hints” from Anet.. Anything, riddles, anagrams ANYTHING! I absolutely love sovling things like riddles etc.

in Crafting

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

So. I noticed something while looking at the pvp locker today. The staff comes in between the molten and bramble staffs. Now, the pvp locker orders items in basically the same way every time (bramble → molten) is the usual way.

There are a few other items that also come between bramble and molten for their respective weapon type.

PvP Gladius – Honor of humanity Skin
PvP Nobles axe – Phoenix Talon skin
PvP Frog scepter – Anura Skin
Oddly enough all 3 of these skins are similar to ones found in GW1 (Gladius, Gemstone Axe, and Frog scepter respectively)

Unfortunately there doesnt seem to be anything that ties them together besides that they all come from the mystic forge.

Anura was listed as coming from TA though. If we were to assume the other weapons could also come from dungeons, nobles axe would be CM and gladius probably AC. Which would add credence to the theory that final rest comes from Arah.

in Crafting

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

Just realized they never even said that the boss is in the game yet hehe. They said it drops from a rare boss’s large chest. Never said he existed yet :P Maybe thats why we can’t find it.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

in Crafting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Curious … just came across the event “Kill the vengeful Son of Svanir” event in Dredgehaunt Cliffs. This is definitely not related to Final Rest but it seemed to have spawn as I was running past.

The interesting bit it that it says “You’ll pay for what you did to Steag!” and what I did to Steag was kill him in the previous personal story step. That story step is only for people who joined the Priory. Has anyone encountered this event without joining the Priory and I guess without having anyone else who did join the Priory being around? wiki has no mention of the event or the Veteran Svanir Champion that you have to kill. I didn’t fight it and then it seem to have despawned after a while.

I am wondering if there are actually boss type monsters which only spawn in certain places for people who have joined a specific Order.

in Crafting

ShadowMaster.5708

Curious … just came across the event “Kill the vengeful Son of Svanir” event in Dredgehaunt Cliffs. This is definitely not related to Final Rest but it seemed to have spawn as I was running past.

The interesting bit it that it says “You’ll pay for what you did to Steag!” and what I did to Steag was kill him in the previous personal story step. That story step is only for people who joined the Priory. Has anyone encountered this event without joining the Priory and I guess without having anyone else who did join the Priory being around? wiki has no mention of the event or the Veteran Svanir Champion that you have to kill. I didn’t fight it and then it seem to have despawned after a while.

I am wondering if there are actually boss type monsters which only spawn in certain places for people who have joined a specific Order.

I have NEVER seen this event and i joined the Vigil… But im not that much up in degdehaunt cliffs… I have 100% up there though

in Crafting

Posted by: JK Arrow.7102

JK Arrow.7102

So. I noticed something while looking at the pvp locker today. The staff comes in between the molten and bramble staffs. Now, the pvp locker orders items in basically the same way every time (bramble -> molten) is the usual way.

There are a few other items that also come between bramble and molten for their respective weapon type.

PvP Gladius – Honor of humanity Skin
PvP Nobles axe – Phoenix Talon skin
PvP Frog scepter – Anura Skin
Oddly enough all 3 of these skins are similar to ones found in GW1 (Gladius, Gemstone Axe, and Frog scepter respectively)

Unfortunately there doesnt seem to be anything that ties them together besides that they all come from the mystic forge.

Anura was listed as coming from TA though. If we were to assume the other weapons could also come from dungeons, nobles axe would be CM and gladius probably AC. Which would add credence to the theory that final rest comes from Arah.

I got an Anura a few months ago from a random mob in Orr doing Penitent or Jofast, can’t remember which. So I’m not sure this has any connection.

in Crafting

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

Just out of curiosity- Is this skin the only one that seems to come from a certain drop? Seems odd that every other skin can be a random drop or mystic forge random.

in Crafting

Khisanth.2948

I have NEVER seen this event and i joined the Vigil… But im not that much up in degdehaunt cliffs… I have 100% up there though

Just ran into it again. This time also on a Priory member. The location it the tree just north of where http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mokooki is standing.

Attachments:

in Crafting

Posted by: SenorMoody.5908

SenorMoody.5908

Yes I’ve had a Dynamic Event pop on top of me that I presume would only pop for “Order of Whispers” members. I was running around farming nodes and this random event pops right on top of me as i was going for a Rich Mythril vein, I just ran right passed it because i wasn’t interested in doing events, only farming. But just as i Mined the 10th piece of Mythril, i saw that the DE said, “Avenge Tybalt Leftpaw”… I ran as quickly as i could to try and catch that Event, but it Disappeared just before I could leap in. The most depressing part of it was that I could’ve sworn one of the mobs was an Undead Tybalt…. i never saw that event pop again… ./sadness

Wish it, Want it, Do it!

in Crafting

Zapan.7460

Yes I’ve had a Dynamic Event pop on top of me that I presume would only pop for “Order of Whispers” members. I was running around farming nodes and this random event pops right on top of me as i was going for a Rich Mythril vein, I just ran right passed it because i wasn’t interested in doing events, only farming. But just as i Mined the 10th piece of Mythril, i saw that the DE said, “Avenge Tybalt Leftpaw”… I ran as quickly as i could to try and catch that Event, but it Disappeared just before I could leap in. The most depressing part of it was that I could’ve sworn one of the mobs was an Undead Tybalt…. i never saw that event pop again… ./sadness

Which map was it for the Order of Whispers event? Now, am curious about Order specific content… Anyone know of a Vigil one? I’ve searched Wiki, Dulfy, and the net and can’t find mention of Tybalt event, nor kill the veteran Svanir Champion one. 0o

in Crafting

Zogyark.4597

Who cares about these events, the staff is not going to drop from there, take it somewhere else I only want to look at this thread if someone has anything to say about the staff.

in Crafting

Posted by: Shademare.8369

Shademare.8369

Who cares about these events, the staff is not going to drop from there, take it somewhere else I only want to look at this thread if someone has anything to say about the staff.

Everyone who works really hard trying to find where it might drop cares! Otherwise find somewhere else to look about the staff.

in Crafting

ShadowMaster.5708

Never say never… How do you know its not from that event? Its CLEARLY from a boss that never gets killed…

But i just thought of something… With the new equipment boxes you can buy for 5 laurels. Maybe you can get final rest from them? From like the necro, ele, mesmer etc. boxes? Since they contain a random piece of rare or exotic item

in Crafting

Zogyark.4597

Everyone who works really hard trying to find where it might drop cares! Otherwise find somewhere else to look about the staff.

We are talking about veteran mobs off events spawning to specific orders that don’t even drop any chests, it has nothing to do with the staff, if anything we are farther away from where it drops, it’s just misleading people that are actually trying to find it.

in Crafting

Zogyark.4597

Never say never… How do you know its not from that event? Its CLEARLY from a boss that never gets killed…

But i just thought of something… With the new equipment boxes you can buy for 5 laurels. Maybe you can get final rest from them? From like the necro, ele, mesmer etc. boxes? Since they contain a random piece of rare or exotic item

Be my guest on opening those things, I’m not.

in Crafting

skullmount.1758

some more information (if its true) from the other thread about this:

Deified wrote:
I have some terrific new information everyone. I talked with Mr. Vaughn this weekend and here is what I was told in quotes.

After saying I’ve looked for clues and the staff in AC, and run Zho’qafa catacombs a ton of times, I asked him if he can atleast tell me if its in the open world or not.
“I can’t give away any spoilers, but I can confirm that I’ve looked at the loot tables, and it is in the game. It’s a very rare reward from defeating a boss in the open world.”

I asked him if there were any clues besides NPC dialog that could hint on where it drops
" I don’t know what clues might be present, sorry. Good luck!"

Finally I asked him about the conflicting hints between him and Ms. Murdock about how she said it drops from a Large (no classification as large so this could mean 3 different kinds of chest) boss chest and him saying it drops from a rare boss, I asked is it from a chest or a boss?

“That’s a distinction that I can’t really make, sorry.”

So ill probably set off on an adventure doing every Meta event in the game trying to find chest that may be considered large. I’ve done zho’qafa so many times I’m still a bit weary if it drops from there. I would like it to be connected to lore or at least have some kind of connection to where it drops, but there are no promises. Will be an interesting week. If anyone wants to join me on this, I’m on Yak’s Bend.

(don’t think I can have it quote to that thread. Its against forum rules, right?)

Darkhaven server

in Crafting

Posted by: Jehuty.7426

Jehuty.7426

How i know my friend got official response that this staff isn’t in game O.o

in Crafting

Zapan.7460

How indeed. Meanwhile, back at the Joker hideout. Catwoman’s plan is coughing up results.

So, there is a bloody slab (sacrificing alter?) above the Antre of Adjournment JPuzzle in Malchor’s Leap. I pass it on my way from Pagga’s Waypoint to the JPuzzle. I remember seeing many mobs up there at the altar…. once (many months ago). I’ve never seen them again, and am wondering why the mobs left & how might I get them to return because I’m thinking it’s an event of some sort. Anyone familiar with the alter & know how to get the event started (if it is an event there)? (bloody surface of slab, layer below it is Skulls with white glowing eyes, & another slab below that layer… a skull sandwich! [URL]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/120/gw001mp.jpg[/URL]) may or may not lead to a boss… 0o No Stone Unturned!!

PS: I think the staff is in http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tomb_of_Blimm and the door has not been available to enter the tomb.
On that note, http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dwarven_Key & http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Energy_Crystal have all the rare map drops associated with starting events been identified and their associated events listed?

….Zho’Qafa Catacombs…. that there Champion Abomination has been eating too much. He’s sooo big! I like the graphic changes.
edit : I sure wish the Waywarde Waypoint were not contested so quickly, and the Champ didn’t get the Acolyte of Melandru Sanction buff from the other nearby quickly recontested statue. The Champ is sprinting far away now! what the heck?!

(edited by Zapan.7460)

in Crafting

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

How indeed. Meanwhile, back at the Joker hideout. Catwoman’s plan is coughing up results.

So, there is a bloody slab (sacrificing alter?) above the Antre of Adjournment JPuzzle in Malchor’s Leap. I pass it on my way from Pagga’s Waypoint to the JPuzzle. I remember seeing many mobs up there at the altar…. once (many months ago). I’ve never seen them again, and am wondering why the mobs left & how might I get them to return because I’m thinking it’s an event of some sort. Anyone familiar with the alter & know how to get the event started (if it is an event there)? (bloody surface of slab, layer below it is Skulls with white glowing eyes, & another slab below that layer… a skull sandwich! [URL]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/120/gw001mp.jpg[/URL]) may or may not lead to a boss… 0o No Stone Unturned!!

PS: I think the staff is in http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Tomb_of_Blimm and the door has not been available to enter the tomb.
On that note, http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dwarven_Key & http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Energy_Crystal have all the rare map drops associated with starting events been identified and their associated events listed?

….Zho’Qafa Catacombs…. that there Champion Abomination has been eating too much. He’s sooo big! I like the graphic changes.

You can’t get into Blimm’s tomb, can you? It wouldn’t be from the city, just because there’s no enemies in the city. Maybe from a low level area surrounding the city?

in Crafting

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

On the Blimm guess:

“The Tomb of Blimm is a crypt located under Divinity’s Reach. It is the final resting place of Blimm, an asura golemancer who lived over 200 years ago.”

Also, he lost a staff:

Rata Sum, Magus Stones:

“Have you seen my staff?”

Trial of Zinn, after verdict:

“It’s not right…Oola wins again. She had my staff you know. Red Asuraline staff…my staff. Moved me to the cellar without the staff. It’s not right.”

During the Battle for Lion’s Arch:

“If this doesn’t work, I’ll blame Zinn. Needed more time. Told him, I did. Not my fault. Don’t take my staff!”

In GW1:

“The Red Asuraline Staff is a staff dropped by TPS Regulator Golem in Oola’s Lab. It appears to be the staff that Blimm complains about losing. It is a “blue” rarity weapon."

Could it be in Oola’s Lab? How many level 80s came back to do it after the initial rush?

in Crafting

Zapan.7460

no, can’t get into Tomb of Blimm. I made a thread about Blimm and Skull Gate a while back after reading Wiki for a while and searching for Skull Gate and Blimm: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Skull-Gate-where/first#post1172789

I saw "The city itself is made of heavy stone and mortar contrasting with the wilderness that surrounds the city. It was built with a large underground crypt, which are lined with bones of dead humans and contains the tomb of Blimm. The crypts are accessed via the Skull Gate and requires paperwork to access legally. " on http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Divinity%27s_Reach and thought wow, I’d never been there. Looked for it and came up with nothing.

Have you ever read the Trivia on the http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Great_Collapse page? 0o iiiinteresting.

(edited by Zapan.7460)

in Crafting

Khisanth.2948

Could it be in Oola’s Lab? How many level 80s came back to do it after the initial rush?

That is interesting. It is certainly “rare” since the Energy Crystal required to open the door is an actual Rare(yellow) item. There is also a chest at the end according to the wiki, no mention of size though. I’ve only tried the event once but failed. We went with 4 mid level characters but only 3 actually fought because I wandered off to explore. :P

in Crafting

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

The energy crystal… the yellow ones that I threw away? Well kitten I didn’t know what they were good for so I tossed them thinking they were just a DE trophy. Sigh
Do you just need one to get in? If so I’ll return and this time save the crystal.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

in Crafting

Khisanth.2948

The energy crystal… the yellow ones that I threw away? Well kitten I didn’t know what they were good for so I tossed them thinking they were just a DE trophy. Sigh
Do you just need one to get in? If so I’ll return and this time save the crystal.

You need one to open the door then anyone cat get in.

in Crafting

Posted by: Amos.8760

Amos.8760

Just tried Oola’s lab – the final fight was a two enemy veteran/normal combo.
No chest spawned from this fight. The only chest I saw was outside after the event finished. It was a normal chest and dropped nothing worth mentioning. I believe this can be discounted as a Final Rest candidate.

Attachments:

My turret is so much better at this game than I am.

in Crafting

Zapan.7460

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bosses + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l68oDZAGGY (see chest at the end of Hydra Queen fight? it’s Large. 0o) = what kind of chest?

Watching videos for research.
yeah, enormous chests from all them bosses, right? looking for a specially named chest that may have special loot unlike any other chest? Would naming the chest for each on the list of bosses be a good start? /shrug
Too narrow of a definition of boss? /shrug. yeah, feels awkward to me too.

(edited by Zapan.7460)

in Crafting

Khisanth.2948

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bosses + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l68oDZAGGY (see chest at the end of Hydra Queen fight? it’s Large. 0o) = what kind of chest?

Watching videos for research.
yeah, enormous chests from all them bosses, right? looking for a specially named chest that may have special loot unlike any other chest? Would naming the chest for each on the list of bosses be a good start? /shrug
Too narrow of a definition of boss? /shrug. yeah, feels awkward to me too.

I would rule out all the bosses involved with achievements for failing to be rare. If a boss was actually rare you would see people complaining about its rarity on the forum.

in Crafting

Posted by: Bluewy.1347

Bluewy.1347

I don’t see any mention of the jumping puzzle in Cursed Shore.
It has both a rare spawn and a “Splendid Chest”.
+ There’s a massive thingy where people lay dead in :p

“Hoping I didn’t ruin all fun for the hunters”