Legendary stats.

Legendary stats.

in Crafting

Posted by: Solfan.7531

Solfan.7531

Hi guy, any reply from devs about the legendary stats, I mean why should all of them be POWER – TOUGHNESS – VITALITY, I want my zerker stats there! !

Legendary stats.

in Crafting

Posted by: Musty.3148

Musty.3148

Transmute it…

80 Elementalist/80 Mesmer/80 Guardian/80 Thief
Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

Legendary stats.

in Crafting

Solfan.7531

They turn to exotics, and lose their purple colour

Legendary stats.

in Crafting

Musty.3148

So, what’s the difference?

Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

Legendary stats.

in Crafting

Solfan.7531

I crafted a legendary not a exotic, so I wanna keep it purple. It’s ANet job to fix it and keep it purple

Legendary stats.

in Crafting

Musty.3148

So, you want the lettering on the name to be purple instead of orange?

I’m sure that’s on the top of the list of “OMG WE GOTTA DO THIS NOW!”

I’m sorry, but can’t you see how ridiculous that sounds? Out of all the things that need fixing you come up with this?

Legendary stats.

in Crafting

Posted by: Wiser with Age.3714

Wiser with Age.3714

Umm… The whole point of the Legendary process is to force you into +stats that you probably don’t want. Based on ArenaNet’s track record, the people who already transmuted their Legendary appearance onto an item with decent +stats won’t get their item upgraded whenever Ascended weapons eventually come out.

I feel for you, but this is how things are. While I didn’t play GW1, those vets have said numerous times that their old versions of Legendary weapons followed the same general rules. If you want an item that it forever viable, then you’re going to be forced into a specific gear spread. Otherwise you’ll be forced to constantly update your gear whenever new content comes out. It’s an intentional trade off.

We are Test Group F. (Don’t ask about what happened to the previous Test Groups.)

Legendary stats.

in Crafting

Solfan.7531

Idd also that, if I trasmute my legendary, it wont upgrade to Ascendent when it comes out. And after all the effort to craft it, they dont have to change the whole game to make it happen

Legendary stats.

in Crafting

Posted by: jwaz.1908

jwaz.1908

No they do not, last month’s patch fixed this issue. I would know since I have a berserker Frostfang.

EDIT: Let me clarify… Legendary weapons and unique weapons now retain their original names, so a transmuted legendary will still have purple text and its original name. It will, however, say transmuted rather than legendary under the weapon type, and there is another bug that, when you unequip a legendary, it will state the name of the exotic rather than the legendary in the chat log.

With time I’m sure these kinks will get worked out, and when they release ascended weapons, they’d better upgrade all our legendary weapons, not just the lame PVT originals.

Brom Svánigandr – Druid
Nemata Sapshield – Dragonhunter
Lillian Estre – Tempest

(edited by jwaz.1908)

Legendary stats.

in Crafting

jwaz.1908

So, you want the lettering on the name to be purple instead of orange?

I’m sure that’s on the top of the list of “OMG WE GOTTA DO THIS NOW!”

I’m sorry, but can’t you see how ridiculous that sounds? Out of all the things that need fixing you come up with this?

Its ironic that you say this, because Anet already fixed the issue, since it’s obviously a big deal to those with legendary weapons.

Brom Svánigandr – Druid
Lillian Estre – Tempest

Legendary stats.

in Crafting

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

No they do not. Transmuting works perfectly.

Legendary stats.

in Crafting

jwaz.1908

No they do not. Transmuting works perfectly.

I like how you repeated the exact thing I said……

Brom Svánigandr – Druid
Lillian Estre – Tempest

Legendary stats.

in Crafting

Solfan.7531

Well ive been off since january and back then it used to turn to exotics, gonna check some friends legendary and see how it is:) thanks guys