Loot/Material Level Tiers #

in Crafting

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

Hi guys

Does anyone know what the levels are for each tier of items for example salavaging weapons for wool, what level would you need to be or having to be level 21-28 for a silver doubloon etc etc

maybe for the fine materials as this would give the best basis to work on ^^ im going to create an alt for each tier

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

in Crafting

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Crafting_material

Check the links to the individual cloth, leather and wood types to see which level item salvages into which base material (e.g. jute scraps come from lvl 0-20 light armor).

Salvaged material does not depend on your character’s level, but rather on the item level. There is an overlap though, where for example an item at lvl 18 could give either jute or wool randomly.

in Crafting

RedCobra.7693

Check the links to the individual cloth, leather and wood types to see which level item salvages into which base material (e.g. jute scraps come from lvl 0-20 light armor).

Salvaged material does not depend on your character’s level, but rather on the item level. There is an overlap though, where for example an item at lvl 18 could give either jute or wool randomly.

its a pretty tough situation to describe, well to give a better example:

i want to open some loot bags, but from the items that come out of the lott bags i want the equipment to be level 40 for a certain item i need to have the character at level, at what level does the equipment level change, or is it directly connected to your level and not a tier?

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

i want to open some loot bags, but from the items that come out of the lott bags i want the equipment to be level 40 for a certain item i need to have the character at level, at what level does the equipment level change, or is it directly connected to your level and not a tier?

Regular loot bags have a static loot table, the level of the character that opens them, doesnt matter. Its only champion bags that are affected, if you mean that.
Here is an overview which levels of equipment can produce 2 different tiers of salvaged mats:
T1/T2: 13-19
T2/T3: 27-33
T3/T4: 43-49
T4/T5: 57-63
T5/T6: 73+

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Crafting

RedCobra.7693

Regular loot bags have a static loot table, the level of the character that opens them, doesnt matter. Its only champion bags that are affected, if you mean that.
Here is an overview which levels of equipment can produce 2 different tiers of salvaged mats:
T1/T2: 13-19
T2/T3: 27-33
T3/T4: 43-49
T4/T5: 57-63
T5/T6: 73+

oh man theres so much to learn, ty, while ive made a bit doing the TP seriously instead of just pretending to speculate i only feel like ive got lucky :C all 500g now inside the market and im crossing my fingers now xD