New legendary's

New legendary's

in Crafting

Posted by: Pwnzor.5682

Pwnzor.5682

will the new legendary’s stil need the Gift of Fortune and Gift of Mastery? i’m almost made those gifts. so dont wanne waste them

New legendary's

in Crafting

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Nobody knows at this point.

New legendary's

in Crafting

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

There is no reason why they shouldn’t. But we don’t know yet.

Just to be safe, don’t make the gift and just hold the mats.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

New legendary's

in Crafting

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

To be honest, it will suck if the generic recipe stays the same. Especially if they introduce a full complement of legendary armor. Imagine having to get 6 more gifts of exploration just to try to get a full set of legendary armor? Geesh that is a lot of repetative exploring!

New legendary's

in Crafting

Vol.5241

To be honest, it will suck if the generic recipe stays the same. Especially if they introduce a full complement of legendary armor. Imagine having to get 6 more gifts of exploration just to try to get a full set of legendary armor? Geesh that is a lot of repetative exploring!

Oh I definitely don’t think legendary armor/trinkets will be the same, I was thinking of Legendary weapons.

Legendary armor I can see being expensive to make per piece – between 200-300g per piece.

Legendary trinkets even less so, considering that legendary stats are equal to ascended and we already have a plethora of options in game.

[Permabanned on Forums]

New legendary's

in Crafting

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

I don’t really even see the point of legendary trinkets imo, unless they’d have the stat change out of combat ability that the weapons are getting. Other than back items, the visuals of an amulet ring or accessory would go unseen xD

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

New legendary's

in Crafting

Posted by: Revan.6259

Revan.6259

I don’t really even see the point of legendary trinkets imo, unless they’d have the stat change out of combat ability that the weapons are getting. Other than back items, the visuals of an amulet ring or accessory would go unseen xD

The only other reason I could see is if the legendary trinkets added some sort of effect to your character, like an aura or some other cosmetic change.

New legendary's

in Crafting

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

The only other reason I could see is if the legendary trinkets added some sort of effect to your character, like an aura or some other cosmetic change.

I could see like an amulet giving you a glow, but back pieces are already visual is most cases. Perhaps you need a full set of legendary jewelry for a halo or head-located visual effect of some type, since the weapons give you a glow and a footstep effect.

Perhaps a colored halo, a crown, a void effect, a disc, or other transient visual. It would be sweet to have a dragon helm with a burning crown above it. Now all I need is a red norn….

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

New legendary's

in Crafting

Posted by: SnwBuni.2174

SnwBuni.2174

I am wondering the same thing. Have started gathering components for the gifts and leveled every profession to 400 almost. If i don’t make it before the update am i going to have to lvl to 500 before i can do anything? Would be nice to have someone for Anet responds to that i know if i should just wait :P

New legendary's

in Crafting

Vol.5241

I could see like an amulet giving you a glow, but back pieces are already visual is most cases. Perhaps you need a full set of legendary jewelry for a halo or head-located visual effect of some type, since the weapons give you a glow and a footstep effect.

Perhaps a colored halo, a crown, a void effect, a disc, or other transient visual. It would be sweet to have a dragon helm with a burning crown above it. Now all I need is a red norn….

Yeah something similar to the floating ‘badge’ we get while using the Kiel/Evon consumables.

[Permabanned on Forums]