Precision toughness condition damage

in Crafting

Posted by: maltodextran.3928

maltodextran.3928

Why can’t I craft anything with these stats ? If I am able to make stuff I should be able to make every variation of stats

in Crafting

Posted by: Daemon Hawk.9406

Daemon Hawk.9406

There are only a handful of combinations that you can actually get anywhere, and only some of those are craftable. Beyond that, mix sets…

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Item_nomenclature
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Equipment_acquisition_by_stats

Garik Ravenclaw
Support Beastmaster Ranger
http://garik.fastmail.fm

in Crafting

Posted by: Devilsmack.5736

Devilsmack.5736

For light armor and accessories you can buy with Karma (Cursed Shore/Malchor’s Leap) almost the whole set except for Top and Boots.

Now for those you have 4 options:

1. Buy Khilbron set pieces
2. Run CM, TA, Arah or HotW to buy exotics pieces and save your gold.
3. If you are in the Order of Whispers, you can buy set pieces with that stats.
4. If you are a Sylvari the cultural armor has them too.

Alanna Grisel (M) / Devilsmack (N)
Kildemort (W) / Killer Claws (G)
Deadly God (En) – Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Devilsmack.5736)

in Crafting

Posted by: Syberius.2301

Syberius.2301

Devilsmack you talking about rabid stats, which is Condition dmg, precision, toughness

in Crafting

Posted by: Devilsmack.5736

Devilsmack.5736

Devilsmack you talking about rabid stats, which is Condition dmg, precision, toughness

I know.

Alanna Grisel (M) / Devilsmack (N)
Kildemort (W) / Killer Claws (G)
Deadly God (En) – Fort Aspenwood

in Crafting

Posted by: Takarazuka.3025

Takarazuka.3025

That is what OP wants….

@OP – you cannot craft EVERY variation of stats. It’s just part of it and how they spread content around the game. If you could craft everything, then you wouldn’t have a reason to go see other parts of the game (except for fun of course).

in Crafting

Posted by: Elentari.9156

Elentari.9156

For light armor and accessories you can buy with Karma (Cursed Shore/Malchor’s Leap) almost the whole set except for Top and Boots.

Now for those you have 4 options:

1. Buy Khilbron set pieces
2. Run CM, TA, Arah or HotW to buy exotics pieces and save your gold.
3. If you are in the Order of Whispers, you can buy set pieces with that stats.
4. If you are a Sylvari the cultural armor has them too.

Thanks for the tip about the Order armor! I hadn’t thought to look there before. The cultural armor is rare quality but since it’s literally 10 times cheaper than the Khilbron pieces I think that will do just fine to tide me over till I have amassed a mountain of gold.

I don’t feel strongly about making every stat combination available through crafting, and since there are stat combinations that are unique to crafted armor it still has some purpose. I do wish they would make more of the stat combinations available through karma. I don’t really understand why they have 5 sets but only 3 stat combos. And then mixing up the pieces from each stat combo so that each temple’s set is a mishmash of incompatible stats is even more mystifying. It seems to serve no purpose other than to trick new players into wasting karma by encouraging them to buy a “set” with terrible stat distribution.