So how do i craft my precursor??

in Crafting

Posted by: Warchiefomega.2738

Warchiefomega.2738

I remember the devs mentioning a while back that with the increase to 500 in weapon crafting that we would also be able to craft our precursors. How do I get to that point? Is it still going to work out that way?

in Crafting

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

If you could craft your precursor then you would have no need to waste 4-6 months making ascended weapons. This is not conducive to Anets game strategy.

Expect precursor crafting in 4-6 months.

in Crafting

Posted by: Warchiefomega.2738

Warchiefomega.2738

seriously? Thats just really disappointing…….

in Crafting

Posted by: fey.5438

fey.5438

They said in this year so can’t be more than 3 months

in Crafting

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

Not this patch. I would expect it sometime this year.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

in Crafting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

They said in this year so can’t be more than 3 months

Did they? It was just “we would still like to do it” on the stream. Which sounds very much like “some indeterminate time in the future and we are currently not working on it”.

in Crafting

Posted by: Condas.7056

Condas.7056

Yeah, the looking forward post made it look like a sure thing and then on that dev stream she brushed it off like it was just brought up casually during a meeting and wasn’t serious yet. Do not like the flip floping.

in Crafting

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

Yeah, the looking forward post made it look like a sure thing and then on that dev stream she brushed it off like it was just brought up casually during a meeting and wasn’t serious yet. Do not like the flip floping.

They just don’t know how they are going to do it yet. That is all. That is likely why it sounded more like it was brought up during a meeting and nothing has been done about it.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

in Crafting

Posted by: Proxcel.2596

Proxcel.2596

hopfully soon… i’m been working on my twlight for a while… i’m missing about 40% tier 6 materails and… dusk which gone up to 8-900g on tp…. lol

in Crafting

Posted by: Condas.7056

Condas.7056

hopfully soon… i’m been working on my twlight for a while… i’m missing about 40% tier 6 materails and… dusk which gone up to 8-900g on tp…. lol

My wife needs only Dusk. I will also be needing one as I am working on Twilight for Eternity now. The pre is the biggest obsticle with almost no solid way to get it. Some people have trouble keeping up with the price inflation, let alone actually buying the thing.

in Crafting

Posted by: ArchAngelGabriel.4625

ArchAngelGabriel.4625

I predict you will need to put 4 ascended weapons into the forge to get a precursor, or 3 and some other really hard to get item.