Something I read in the Brady strategy guide

in Crafting

Posted by: Dazthegamer.8476

Dazthegamer.8476

Hi all,

Something I noticed while reading the crafting section in the strategy guide last night. It says

“If you need more components, you can do it from inside the Discovery screen by clicking on the advanced ingredient in question and using the “+” icon to craft more instantly."

Have I missed this feature or is it because I’m still crafting lower tier items? Which items are classed as advanced ingredients?

MMO playing since 2003

in Crafting

Posted by: Articluna.4509

Articluna.4509

Only thing remotely coming to my mind is confusion to being able to craft more something you just discovered without “leaving” Discovery screen….

OooOOoohh, box of shinies. So many shinies!
Outsource rng → profit.

in Crafting

Posted by: Siam.1278

Siam.1278

“If you need more components, you can do it from inside the Discovery screen by clicking on the advanced ingredient in question and using the “+” icon to craft more instantly."

Have I missed this feature or is it because I’m still crafting lower tier items? Which items are classed as advanced ingredients?

It can be easily overlooked but its there. As an example, let’s say that you’re planning to discover a 15 slot box that requires a rune and some Darksteel ingots (about 10 I think), if you only have 9 Darksteel ingots when you try to discover the recipe, you’ll see a ‘+’ on the icon of the Darksteel ingot showing that you can discover something from the materials you’ve put on the discover tab but you’re missing the required amount.

The feature is really good when you’re really trying to discover something and not searching the internet/wiki for the required items beforehand.

Hope that helps.

in Crafting

Posted by: Dazthegamer.8476

Dazthegamer.8476

Ah I see, thanks for that.

MMO playing since 2003