[Suggestion] Check crafting you have easily

in Crafting

Posted by: Blizt.3086

Blizt.3086

For me, seeing leveling crafting skill pretty much means free exp, I have crafting skills leveled on different characters.

And then occasionally I would forget which of my character has for instance Artificer leveled to 400 (or if the said character has learned some recipe), I would waste a lot of time switching between characters; even more worse if it was actually deactivated at the moment AND I forgot about it…

So I have thought, similar to how the character selection screen’s upper right panel shows your Account Medal and Achievement info, it would be nice if we can have QoL feature like this:

Armorsmith: (character 1)
Artificer: (character 2)
Chef: (character 3)
Huntsman: (character 4), (character 3)
Jeweler: (character 5)
Leatherworker: (character 6), (character 8 )
Tailor: (character 7)
Weaponsmith: (character 8 )

If it’s currently active, the character name will light up; if it’s currently deactivated, it will grey out instead.

Hovering over the character name will show the attained level of that crafting skill on that character.

What do you guys think of it?

in Crafting

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

I think there should be some way to quickly see which of your characters have the highest levels in each crafting profession.

in Crafting

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

How many characters do you have if you forget so easily…

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

in Crafting

Posted by: Blizt.3086

Blizt.3086

How many characters do you have if you forget so easily…

Exactly 8 characters actually, but it’s not like I planned and made 8 just so I can learn 1 crafting skills on each of them; creating 8 characters just naturally happened over the course of 2 years.

Most of them have 1 crafting skills, 2 if it’s my mains, and 0 for some lowbie characters.

Sometimes it just gets confusing, for example I would think something like: “I think I leveled that Guardian a bit with crafting to 400, but which one was that…? Was it Chef or Artificer?”