Utility Infusions

Utility Infusions

in Crafting

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Do they ONLY go to utility slots? Will rings or backs have utility slots?

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Utility Infusions

in Crafting

Posted by: StopSign.7124

StopSign.7124

Look at the laurel vendor and all his tabs of stuff. You can get utility slots on amulets/rings i thing

Utility Infusions

in Crafting

Gasoline.2570

Rings dont have any utility slots from what I can tell.. it would be nice to get some clear information will it be a possibility putting utilities on rings and backpieces.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Utility Infusions

in Crafting

Posted by: Black Wolf.7348

Black Wolf.7348

it appears new rings have been added and they have utility slots.

and yes OP, utility infusions only go into utility infusion slot.
—————
Edit: appears I was wrong. Some guildies did lvl 10 fractal and linked the rings they got. and apparently someone else linked a neckless as a joke to them, and I misstook it for a ring he got in the fractals.

(edited by Black Wolf.7348)

Utility Infusions

in Crafting

Posted by: BOSSMAN.2647

BOSSMAN.2647

Utility slots are same as offensive/defensive slots. Like the simple infusion that give 5 AR the utility gives 5AR + 4 (power/condition/vitality… And so on)

The utility just gives extra stats and will work with your old rings

(edited by BOSSMAN.2647)

Utility Infusions

in Crafting

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Utility slots are same as offensive/defensive slots. Like the simple infusion that give 5 AR the utility gives 5AR + 4 (power/condition/vitality… And so on)

I’m not seeing the +5 AR on the utility infusions that are available.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Utility Infusions

in Crafting

Gasoline.2570

Can you confirm all this via screenshot? Coz otherwise I just end up waiting official response. The rings offered no utility, when they say only defensive or offensive.

Utility Infusions

in Crafting

Posted by: Black Wolf.7348

Black Wolf.7348

on gw2 wiki the utility infusions is listed without any agony resistance.
Im looking at it this way. you need 2 sets of rings/amulets. 1 set with agony resistance for fractals and another set you can use in pve that has utility slots.

Utility Infusions

in Crafting

Posted by: CHOAM.7852

CHOAM.7852

it appears new rings have been added and they have utility slots.

and yes OP, utility infusions only go into utility infusion slot.

Not at the laurel vendor, and I have not gotten one from Fractals or otherwise. Yet somehow I keep hearing all over the forums how everyone will have multiple gilded infusions soon when all I can find is one item with utility slot so far.

The rings at the laurels vendor are the same as the ones in Fractals. 10 stat sets x 2 varieties (offensive/defensive). That’s also why there are 30 amulets comprised of 10 stat sets x 3 varieties (offensive/defensive/utility).

Please provide images of utility rings if you have any.

Utility Infusions

in Crafting

Posted by: BOSSMAN.2647

BOSSMAN.2647

Sorry I guess I was wrong then as I have crafted my persice infusion I thought it will be the same.

Got thus information from dulfy

Utility Infusions
These utility infusions only go on ascended amulets currently as these are the only type of ascended gear with utility infusions.
Glided Infusion: +20% gold from monsters – 20 laurels
Magical Infusion: +20% Magic Find – 20 laurels
Experience Infusion: +20% experience from kills – 10 laurels
Karmic Infusion: +15% karma – 10 laurels

Defensive/Offensive Infusions
These infusions can be brought for 5 laurels off the laurel merchant but do not come with any agony resist. Defensive/offensive infusions with agony resist are only crafted or brought from the FOTM dungeon vendor.

(edited by BOSSMAN.2647)

Utility Infusions

in Crafting

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Another bit about the crafted infusions is that the bonuses are 25% higher than those bought from the laurel merchant (+5 to a stat instead of +4. Very minor, but there) in addition to providing the +5 AR.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Utility Infusions

in Crafting

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Would versatile infusions work on utility slots?

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

Utility Infusions

in Crafting

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Versatile infusions work in any slot.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!