in Crafting

Posted by: joe.9815

joe.9815

So I want to get my ascended as quick as I can and what things are time gated

What things are 1 a day?

in Crafting

Posted by: Mistro.3059

Mistro.3059

Essentially the Deldrimor Steel Ingots, and Spiritwood Planks (and their pre-reqs Mithrillium and Elder Spirit Glob). The Bloodstone Bricks, Empyreal Star, and Dragonite Ingot are not time gated, already made 21 of the bricks today. Pretty much the only stumbling point is time, which is a minimum of 10 days for the least time invested Ascended Weapon.

What things are 1 a day?

in Crafting

Posted by: SplendidDust of AncientSuns.8453

SplendidDust of AncientSuns.8453

What he said. And good to know the new tier 7 mats drop in decent quantities, too. The new crafting process really isn’t as bad as people thought it would be.

What things are 1 a day?

in Crafting

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

I dunno, I vastly prefer laurels, pristine relics and guild commendations. Crafting is an awful experience and having to buy hundreds of mats constantly keeping track of it all just to acquire your weapons… I hate that they’ve forced crafting on us this way. It’s so much work buying and refining, all to accomplish essentially what laurels does far more easily without forcing players into the terrible crafting system.

What things are 1 a day?

in Crafting

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

What he said. And good to know the new tier 7 mats drop in decent quantities, too. The new crafting process really isn’t as bad as people thought it would be.

It seriously sucks donkey balls if you want to gear up alt-chars. The changes on Celestial gear, with no replacement of the magic find stat isn’t nice either.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

What things are 1 a day?

in Crafting

Posted by: Aridia.3042

Aridia.3042

Essentially the Deldrimor Steel Ingots, and Spiritwood Planks (and their pre-reqs Mithrillium and Elder Spirit Glob). The Bloodstone Bricks, Empyreal Star, and Dragonite Ingot are not time gated, already made 21 of the bricks today. Pretty much the only stumbling point is time, which is a minimum of 10 days for the least time invested Ascended Weapon.

Are the time gated stuff one per account per day, or one per crafting discipline per day? Like can I craft one for lvl 450 huntsman and one for lvl 450 weaponsmith?

What things are 1 a day?

in Crafting

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Are the time gated stuff one per account per day, or one per crafting discipline per day? Like can I craft one for lvl 450 huntsman and one for lvl 450 weaponsmith?

One per account, but they are counted separately – so you can make one deldrimor steel ingot and one spiritwood plank on the same day. There’s also a third material, based on leather, from huntsman.

Edit: correction, as someone pointed out it’s not the ingots/planks that are timegated, but their components – mithrillium and spirit glob.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

What things are 1 a day?

in Crafting

Posted by: Stratigo.1976

Stratigo.1976

It takes over 200 gold to craft your way from 400 to 500 in artificing.

This is not fun.

What things are 1 a day?

in Crafting

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

There goes the inflation from last month’s zerging if you’re a regular player. If this is the case it shouldn’t hit you too hard at all.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

What things are 1 a day?

in Crafting

Posted by: Stratigo.1976

Stratigo.1976

There goes the inflation from last month’s zerging if you’re a regular player. If this is the case it shouldn’t hit you too hard at all.

I made 40 gold net total over the zerging. That leaves me with 60.

Being a WvWer I’ve ALWAYS had less money then pvers, and the insane expenses of getting to ascended crafting combined with the increased need for it in WvW is really, REALLY upsetting me, to the point of whether the effort is worth keeping to play the game for

What things are 1 a day?

in Crafting

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

The point the dev’s was trying to make with the last patch was they wanted you to take advantage of their generosity because the next patch (the one we have now) would level out the economy.

To my understanding they were catering for a majority of the playerbase, which resides in PvE. Many of the PvE’ers in my server were rather flush with cash after the last patch.

Although I understand where you’re coming from, and that this is supposed to be a game of “play your own way” ie. do what you want to do in the game, this goes against that philosophy. However we shouldn’t be at all surprised considering ANet’s manifesto and it’s shortcomings.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

What things are 1 a day?

in Crafting

Posted by: Kodora.9684

Kodora.9684

Essentially the Deldrimor Steel Ingots, and Spiritwood Planks (and their pre-reqs Mithrillium and Elder Spirit Glob).

From what I have experienced, only the pre-reqs (i.e. ectos reffinements) are limited to once a day. There’s no cooldown on Deldrimor Steel Ingots and Spiritwood Planks.

Kodora/Arodok/Mingshu [SoW] mes/war/guard – Fort Ranik

What things are 1 a day?

in Crafting

Posted by: Eulolia.2467

Eulolia.2467

You can just buy deldrimor or whatever from the trading post. The real gating is from needing 500 empyreal fragments and dragonite ores, the things that drop them are daily.

Subscribe for exciting guild wars 2 videos! https://www.youtube.com/user/eulololia/

What things are 1 a day?

in Crafting

Posted by: Kodora.9684

Kodora.9684

the things that drop them are daily.

not in WvW :P

Kodora/Arodok/Mingshu [SoW] mes/war/guard – Fort Ranik

What things are 1 a day?

in Crafting

Posted by: Savoy.6824

Savoy.6824

@Kodora, yes but in pve you get around 20 dragonite ore for killing Jormag and about 17 for taking down the shatterer VS the 4 you get for flipping a keep in WvW. I know cause I did both last night.

I figure if your pretty dedicated you can get 50 a day.

And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once – Nietzsche

(edited by Savoy.6824)