anyone know cost of artificer?

in Crafting

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

hi, just wondering if anyone knows about how much it cost to get to level 400 artificer. just made a mesmer and i thought id craft all the weps i use for fun if its not overtly expensive, did the same with hunstmen and my theif. thanks in advance.

in Crafting

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

hi, just wondering if anyone knows about how much it cost to get to level 400 artificer. just made a mesmer and i thought id craft all the weps i use for fun if its not overtly expensive, did the same with hunstmen and my theif. thanks in advance.

I leveled it to 375 for basically “free” after vendoring some stuff I made. If you have to buy EVERYTHING, I’d say no more than 2-3 gold max (to 400). 1-375 is incredibly cheap as you only make crystals and potions (so other than dust, no use of other blue crafting bits until 375.)

in Crafting

Posted by: zao.2710

zao.2710

Yeah, It’s relatively cheap, and I find it pretty rewarding. I just wish the potions would give better buffs to be usable by people and sellable on TP.

Varg Defleshed the devout Necromancer | Desolation EU

in Crafting

Posted by: pheuno.3410

pheuno.3410

I leveled it last week from 1 to 400 and cost about 6-7g when all materials bought from tp.