ascended drops

ascended drops

in Crafting

Posted by: Deep Sleep.4568

Deep Sleep.4568

Q:

so is being able to do nothing with ascended drops you don’t want a bug or what?
i put all this effort to get an awesome drop without the stats i want and i cant even brake it down

ascended drops

in Crafting

Posted by: Digivolution.8029

Digivolution.8029

How did you put “Effort” into an RNG system that granted you an ascended drop? That doesn’t make any sense. You were lucky to get an ascended drop you didn’t work for it at all. You get a random stat ascended chest, that is it.

(edited by Digivolution.8029)

ascended drops

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

at worst it’s worth around 1g.

ascended drops

in Crafting

Deep Sleep.4568

How did you put “Effort” into an RNG system that granted you an ascended drop? That doesn’t make any sense. You were lucky to get an ascended drop you didn’t work for it at all. You get a random stat ascended chest, that is it.

How is it lucky to get something you cant use?
and its not a chest like in pve where you can pick your stats. its an item drop.

you have to make it to lvl 10 fractiles before you even get those drops let alone find a decent group to go with so it doesn’t take hours to do a fractile. i’de rather get an exotic drop at least then i could sell it or break it down.

ascended drops

in Crafting

Digivolution.8029

and its not a chest like in pve where you can pick your stats. its an item drop.

you have to make it to lvl 10 fractiles before you even get those drops let alone find a decent group to go with so it doesn’t take hours to do a fractile. i’de rather get an exotic drop at least then i could sell it or break it down.

You act like level 10 is hard to get to and hard to find a group for. I have crafted over 10 ascended weapons for my warrior with all the stats I wanted. Now that is an example of effort. You got a chest, you actually can use the weapons within the chest. You get to pick a weapon of your choice, which means you can use it and it’s just the stats you don’t want. I’m lv 50 fotm and it takes me around 30 mins to get a group together for lv 49 because not a lot of people have AR for 50. You’re only level 10 and you’re entitled to getting a good reward for such a low level. An exotic is around 1G and the ascended chest weapon is 1G for vendor price. Come back with a valid agruement. Thank you

ascended drops

in Crafting

Deep Sleep.4568

You act like level 10 is hard to get to and hard to find a group for. I have crafted over 10 ascended weapons for my warrior with all the stats I wanted. Now that is an example of effort. You got a chest, you actually can use the weapons within the chest. You get to pick a weapon of your choice, which means you can use it and it’s just the stats you don’t want. I’m lv 50 fotm and it takes me around 30 mins to get a group together for lv 49 because not a lot of people have AR for 50. You’re only level 10 and you’re entitled to getting a good reward for such a low level. An exotic is around 1G and the ascended chest weapon is 1G for vendor price. Come back with a valid agruement. Thank you

its a ring not a weapon and you cant sell it
dont be a troll

(edited by Deep Sleep.4568)

ascended drops

in Crafting

Digivolution.8029

Make sure next time you should be specific on what ascended item it is. Okay so you got a ring! Nice! Just imagine if you got nothing from the bonus chest. Thats better than getting nothing. Its 5s to vendor btw. So it does have a price

ascended drops

in Crafting

Deep Sleep.4568

Make sure next time you should be specific on what ascended item it is. Okay so you got a ring! Nice! Just imagine if you got nothing from the bonus chest. Thats better than getting nothing. Its 5s to vendor btw. So it does have a price

so your saying you are willing to do a dungeon for a little bit of silver

ascended drops

in Crafting

Digivolution.8029

so your saying you are willing to do a dungeon for a little bit of silver

No because level 10+ rewards you with pristine relics and I don’t have to pray to god to get the ascended ring I need. You can buy the ascended rings you want simple.

ascended drops

in Crafting

Deep Sleep.4568

the point is that every other drop in the game has a secondary use scaled to lvl exotics sell for gold or can be destroyed for t6 mats, rares can be broken for t6 mats or sold for 1/2 gold ascended ring gets 4 silver coins

ascended drops

in Crafting

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

That’s it, it’s a broken system and it has been discussed here dozens of times. Just check the forum first.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

ascended drops

in Crafting

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

Why are you doing 50’s? I do daily 49 or 48 depending on the group, the couple times Ive done a 50, the whole group didnt get rewarded at all. So I see no point in doing a 50.

SAB or RIOT

ascended drops

in Crafting

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

so is being able to do nothing with ascended drops you don’t want a bug or what?
i put all this effort to get an awesome drop without the stats i want and i cant even brake it down

I have a bankt ab of rings, I have 3 ascended weapon chests I dont want, Doesnt mean Im all QQ about it, its random, Im just happy i got the drop, Unhappy its not the stats I want, but Im still saving b,.c in the future with trait/skill changes I might change my builds.

Or in the future with precursor crafting, we might be able to salv ascended weapons, we dont know let.

SAB or RIOT

ascended drops

in Crafting

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

I had 55 AR. With 45 AR from the trinkets and 10 from the weapon. With that, I couldn’t beat the level 40 underwater fractal.

I cracked two of my ascended chests to get ascended underwater weapons and get my 55 AR anyways.

“Oh, just roll swamp then”. Yes, but where’s the fun in playing swamp again and again. We don’t reroll anymore. We’re fine with the choices made by ArenaNet.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

ascended drops

in Crafting

Deep Sleep.4568

I have a bankt ab of rings, I have 3 ascended weapon chests I dont want, Doesnt mean Im all QQ about it, its random, Im just happy i got the drop, Unhappy its not the stats I want, but Im still saving b,.c in the future with trait/skill changes I might change my builds.

Or in the future with precursor crafting, we might be able to salv ascended weapons, we dont know let.

hey the squeaky wheel gets the grease

ascended drops

in Crafting

Posted by: perry.9645

perry.9645

It would be awesome if we could instead of a weapon/armor choose to take the inscription/insignia from the box to sell it on the TP. This would increase the value of this drops and make fractals more rewarding.
im sitting on 2 sentinel 1 magi and 1 kavaliers box i will never ever use in any build..