infused back armor

infused back armor

in Crafting

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

if i put in mystic forge my ascended back armor to make it infused ascended, do i lose my skin?

infused back armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

ascended back armors that can be infused has their infused version with the same skin.

I don’t really understand the question… would mind telling us what back do you have?

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

infused back armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

no, but you do lose any infusion you had previously put into it.

infused back armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

When you put any equipment into the MF to upgrade it, you get a completely new piece of equipment. You lose your skin as transmutations do not follow as far as I’m aware.

infused back armor

in Crafting

nmoral.3876

no, but you do lose any infusion you had previously put into it.

ok thanks, didnt want to lose the skin i used on it. And about the infusion i dont care since i can use some fractal relics to apply it again

infused back armor

in Crafting

nmoral.3876

When you put any equipment into the MF to upgrade it, you get a completely new piece of equipment. You lose your skin as transmutations do not follow as far as I’m aware.

oh…now im not sure about it, 2 different answers…That was my fear, losing the transmuted skin

infused back armor

in Crafting

Ayrilana.1396

There’s a difference between an infused item that has the agony resistance as part of the stats compared to having the infusion slot filled.

Mystic mistook what you said and was referring to the infusion you put into the infusion slot instead of the skin.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

infused back armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

oh…now im not sure about it, 2 different answers…That was my fear, losing the transmuted skin

No, its pretty much the same answer.

If you have (lets say) prototype back ascended and you transmuted it for the Toy Bag from the event… when you infuse it, it will be the infused prototype backpack and you loose the toy Bag skin (at least in theory since the mystic toilet always creates a new item, never tried it)

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

infused back armor

in Crafting

Ayrilana.1396

infused back armor

in Crafting

nmoral.3876

ok clarified, thanks everybody

infused back armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Hebee.8460

Hebee.8460

Bringing up my situation:
Now that I understand what happens when you infuse an Ascended back piece. I have a Ascended Molten Jetpack I wish to infuse.

If I were to use a Transmutation Splitter on the current jetpack, would it give me 2 items:
1. Jetpack Skin, or Last stat item with the skin (exotic back) ?
2. Ascended Stat Back (Yakkington’s Book) ?

Allowing me to infuse the ascended Stat back & then re-skin it with the Jetpack?
At least this is what I am hoping for.

(edited by Hebee.8460)

infused back armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Hebee.8460

Hebee.8460

Anyone been in my situation? I really don’t want to make another ascended back just to infuse that 1 & transmute my Ascended Jetpack to the new infused back.