switching a crafting skill

in Crafting

Posted by: Robyz.6380

Robyz.6380

Hi, any way i can switch a crafting skill from 1 char to another one?

‘cause my main crafting skill is on a char that i’m not using anymore , and i really want to delete that char to make a new class.

Ty

in Crafting

Posted by: Gilosean.3805

Gilosean.3805

Yes, you can switch to another crafting skill. You need a master crafter to do this.

There’s a cost, and it depends on your character’s skill in the craft you’re switching to. 10c per level in the craft.

EX: Switch to Jewelery Crafting and have 0 in the skill, pay 0. Switch to Armorsmithing and have 100 in the skill, pay 1s. Costs 40s to activate a crafting level if you have max in that skill.

in Crafting

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

Yes, you can switch to another crafting skill. You need a master crafter to do this.

There’s a cost, and it depends on your character’s skill in the craft you’re switching to. 10c per level in the craft.

EX: Switch to Jewelery Crafting and have 0 in the skill, pay 0. Switch to Armorsmithing and have 100 in the skill, pay 1s. Costs 40s to activate a crafting level if you have max in that skill.

Um… at 100 skill it would be 10s. If it’s 10c per level.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

in Crafting

Posted by: TWMagimay.9057

TWMagimay.9057

You misunderstood the question, I think…Op wants to transfer a crafting skill from 1 char to another, not switch crafting skills on the same char…which, afaik, isn’t possible.

in Crafting

Posted by: Robyz.6380

Robyz.6380

You misunderstood the question, I think…Op wants to transfer a crafting skill from 1 char to another, not switch crafting skills on the same char…which, afaik, isn’t possible.

thank you all for your help!

btw that’s what i meant, and knowing that now, makes me sad

i’ll have to delete another char then… but seriously, they should add this “feature”.