10 GPH doing dungeons

10 GPH doing dungeons

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Konoe.5149

Konoe.5149

Hey.

Just wanted to get confirmed/deconfirmed something.

I’ve heard several guys talking about how they are making 10 GPH in a certain level 60+ dungeon. They won’t tell me which dungeon it is and how they are doing it (they’re in a 5 party group).
Are those guys referring to CoF p1?

Hope some skilled dungeon-player can tell me whether this is true or not. Honestly I’m tired of doing trains atm which is why I began looking more into dungeons and which dungeons I could do for a good gph and would be fun also

Humble regards

10 GPH doing dungeons

Konoe.5149

Hey.

I’ve heard several guys talking about how they are making 10 GPH in a certain level 60+ dungeon. They won’t tell me which dungeon it is and how they are doing it (they’re in a 5 party group).

Hope some skilled dungeon-player can tell me whether this is true or not. Honestly I’m tired of doing trains atm

Humble regards

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

You used to be able to make that in cof1, but no longer. The best way to make that rate of gold is to run the fast dungeon paths for each dungeon, but you will run out of paths to do after 2 hours or so.

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: Sata.9281

Sata.9281

Hey.

Hope some skilled dungeon-player can tell me whether this is true or not. Honestly I’m tired of doing trains atm which is why I began looking more into dungeons and which dungeons I could do for a good gph and would be fun also

Humble regards

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: Sata.9281

Sata.9281

that is really sad…. i srsly dont know why you people aim to trains to make gold… is such a stupid way of playing the game especially now that champ loot bags were nerfed. there isnt any dungeon where u can make 10GPH but u can do a lot of money by running several dungeons. overall just running dungeons (different paths) will earn u some nice money. same as doing world bosses and other content ingame. way funnier and better than farming kittening trains. ill give u an example.i dont do any train runs at all and the other day had 800 gold, wasted 35 on some craft and 2 days later doing my regular gameplay was back to 800

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

You get a billion champ bags if you do SE p1; and just reset after you kill the 3 golems. It’s like 2-3 minutes to do that, but I don’t know if that would really result in 10 GPH.

There’s also some fun stuff going on in HoTW, but you don’t need to know about that.

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: SuinegTsol.1729

SuinegTsol.1729

with a little experienced grp and right composition to keep it fast u can do (almost) every path at every dungeon within 15 minutes so u got 8 dungeons * 15*3=45 min at average = 360 min which are 6h “fresh content” to clear daily.
just in guaranteed gold this is bit more than 50g + luckdrops, so even in case u play 8h a day (including lfg/lil break/…) u dont run out of possible ways to get gold.
and after this u still can join e.g. arah parties that accept selling your spot easily for 3-8g without additional waiting time…

when u wanna stick to only one path take a look at se 1, its about 5 champ chests,usual 3 big chests + dr-reward in same time u do cof1 and not rly harder to get trough fast…

but when u wanna up ur bank stay at different dungeons, you can at least spent 2h doing ~16g/h

10 GPH doing dungeons

Konoe.5149

Thanks for fast replies guys! Very helpful.

Hybrid, what do you mean by “There’s also some fun stuff going on in HoTW, but you don’t need to know about that.”
That sentence got me thinking :o)

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

There’s also some fun stuff going on in HoTW, but you don’t need to know about that.

Fun and HoTW? What is this mystery secret? I cant imagine anything fun or profitable in HoTW.

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

There is a lot of bot activity going on in HotW. I posted that on the forums but it got removed. I added 16 bots to my black list, they all had around 200 ap and were using full HotW armor and weapons, and all had the same appearence.

Its very obvious that they are bots, and also they do the same actions in front of the dungeon: first they spawn on the wp, then they teleport close to the dungeon portal, then they keep doing some jumps and walk foward and backward a bit, then they enter the dungeon.

I wonder if the bots are really capable to run a full path by their own, they probably do or else they wouldn’t have the full gear with such low ap.

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

CoE can easily be done in 1 hours or less. You get about 4 Gold with the rewards at the end of each path. Plus, i usually get 1-4 Charged Core, about 3-6 Tier 6, 2-6 Rares and others stuff for about 7 Gold minimum for all three paths i about 1 hours. I usually get the best drop out of CoE too. Got Entropy (20-30 Gold) and a bunch of other Exotic armor/weapons that sell for 1,5 to 6 Gold each. I think that overall i do about 8-9 GPH in CoE.

In CoF path 1 and 2, i usually do 3-4 Gold and we run both in about 30min so about 6-8 GPH.

In AC we do path 1 and 3 in about 40min and we usually got about kitten Gold. This mean about 7-8 GPH.

Keep in mind that are usual times, but we play with anybody in our guild. Some don’t have optimal build. With a party of 5 good players with optimal build, i say that anybody could do about 10GPH in dungeon. The problem is that once you are done with CoF, CoE and AC your options are limited. Arah can be really good for money, but usually less people know to run this dungeon efficiently that any other dungeon. I dislike HotW (except path 1) so maybe this one can be good too i don’t really know. SE, CM and TA can give good money too, but less that the others.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: Emanuel.9781

Emanuel.9781

Respawning champs

Rezardi [DnT] – Elite Playhowiwanter US
NemesisMMNecro [rT] – Trans-Transsylvanian RPer EU

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

GPH doesn’t really mean much when the farming method cannot be repeated.

For example, before ascended armor came out, I could farm ancient log and orichalcum ore nodes on six toons netting 26 gold after TP taxes and wp costs. I could do this in 1.5 hours. That’s 17.33 GPH!

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: notabot.3497

notabot.3497

Well if you use your dungeon tokens to buy lvl 70+ rare armor and salvage them for ectos you can do OK for increasing your dungeon yields. You can also buy rabid,soldiers and a couple other stat group exotic weapons to salvage for ectos and inscriptions (not every time salvage, but they go for about 3-4 gold when you get them). So about 2 gold per run, some ectos/inscriptions, it adds up pretty quick. If you have good MF you can get some good drop rates too. I get 1-3 yellows from mobs in most paths now, and every 3-5 runs I get exotic drops, with a MF that is only 120 atm. Still, can only do that for a few hours because I run out of fast runs. My first legendary weapon took 3 months from start of actually doing it to finish, my second is 95 percent done and I only started 3 weeks ago and don’t play on weekends.

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

I love dungeon tours. Such loot, very money, so wow.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: zerotwo.4731

zerotwo.4731

Well if you use your dungeon tokens to buy lvl 70+ rare armor and salvage them for ectos you can do OK for increasing your dungeon yields. You can also buy rabid,soldiers and a couple other stat group exotic weapons to salvage for ectos and inscriptions (not every time salvage, but they go for about 3-4 gold when you get them). So about 2 gold per run, some ectos/inscriptions, it adds up pretty quick. If you have good MF you can get some good drop rates too. I get 1-3 yellows from mobs in most paths now, and every 3-5 runs I get exotic drops, with a MF that is only 120 atm. Still, can only do that for a few hours because I run out of fast runs. My first legendary weapon took 3 months from start of actually doing it to finish, my second is 95 percent done and I only started 3 weeks ago and don’t play on weekends.

Tokens can be used to get 70 and 80 exotics. COF tokens and arah tokens.

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

If you get a good group and always run with the same 4 guys… TA Aether could be done in 40 minutes. That run rewards 2g on completition + 7 chests. I usually make 5g per run selling items and stuff from there. It’s not exactly 10g per hour, it’s 10g per 90 minutes but is worth a try.

Warning alert: Not a place to go with impatient/bad attitude/wrong players

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en español / Spanish raiding guides

10 GPH doing dungeons

notabot.3497

Exotics cost more. Don’t really have a high enough ecto rate to justify spending so much more on them if are only going for the money/ecto. CoE, and HotW also work for the 70+ level that you need for ecto salvages.

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: Anierna.6918

Anierna.6918

The two ways I make cash are: 1) daily dungeon tours; and 2) selling Arah.

Selling Arah is undeniably better cash per hour, but it just gets boring.

My daily dungeon route is as follows: all AC, SE p1/3, CoF p1/2, all CoE, TA up/fwd, CM p1/3, Arah p2/3, HotW p1.

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I make most of my money doing/selling arah. Selling nightmare coils and the occasional other dungeon.

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: zerotwo.4731

zerotwo.4731

Exotics cost more. Don’t really have a high enough ecto rate to justify spending so much more on them if are only going for the money/ecto. CoE, and HotW also work for the 70+ level that you need for ecto salvages.

Yeah, my bad. I meant the rares not exotics. I do runs of the higher dungeons just to get ectos to finish off the T6 materials I need for Sunrise.

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: HELLruler.4820

HELLruler.4820

That’s a bit too much. Maybe they have a lot of Magic Find and are dropping and selling good stuff

I was able to make 30g in one day when I was lucky, but that took 7-8 hours and running both short/easy and long/hard dungeons

10 GPH doing dungeons

notabot.3497

I was able to make over 30 gold in one day, just doing dungeon paths and a few world bosses as they popped between runs. That is selling all mats, drops, salvaging token gear ect. I’m by no means a good player. I don’t know CoE well enough to farm and I don’t pug arah. Those were all pug runs so limited on only doing the easiest paths. AC1&3, CM1&3, TA both nightmares, SE 1&3, CoF 1&2, HotW123. It felt like half of that time was in HotW. Half hour on AC paths, same with CM, Little bit longer on TA (had a wipe on the trash run in foward), SE was like 25 minutes, CoF 25 minutes, HotW little less than an hour. Bout 4.5 hours actually in a dungeon, with 3 world bosses thrown in. I did part of it again after reset for another 1.5 hours for another 15ish gold.

10 GPH doing dungeons

Posted by: TheRainbowKnight.3651

TheRainbowKnight.3651

They are referring to selling Arah. If you can solo P2 in less than an hour/do p1 and have some people leave and sell their spots you can make upwards of 10g/hr easily.

Otherwise run the fast dungeons for an easier, more fun time while making money.