100 Mote Completion

100 Mote Completion

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: orisci.6527

orisci.6527

Hey guys! I thought I’d try and get a list going of people who have beaten the Challenge Mote in hopes of finding parties (that can complete it) easier.

Add your character name below if you want people to add you for more Mote runs.

Revenant Orisci

100 Mote Completion

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

Hi my char name is in sig, just finish it for 1st time day or so ago (incompetent grps or lack of time before this) but am very familiar with it now. Also don’t join my grps if ur not running any infinite pots at all.. this is just pathetic for me, would not believe how many grps I had where 2-3 ppl said they had no mist pots at all on them… really? you join for cm and refuse that additional dmg reduction bonus, that’s just sad.

About two grps so far I had that fail constantly before even 2nd orb phase on last boss, guess what majority of them not using any food or mist pots either. It gets to point where I have to swap to Rev for the perma prot so lazy pugs can finally get kill on boss.

PS I really dislike that ill have to give +33% dmg reduction to make up for a comparable amt of that u can get otherwise. So yeah u can see why I get stressed out abt this

Arun Kar

100 Mote Completion

Posted by: kazafz.6780

kazafz.6780

Player Name: Certified Doc

Note: Please have mist potions as well

Completed both Normal + Challenge Mote.

Kazuals Only

(edited by kazafz.6780)

100 Mote Completion

Posted by: Day Trooper.3605

Day Trooper.3605

Player Name: Pixel Pixie

I really like the 100 mote and would like to do regular runs as well (beaten it twice so far).

And yes, I have the infinite pot and will also use food/utils.

100 Mote Completion

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

Cascade

Working on Offensive Potion but have the others. Beat it and definitely love the content

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

100 Mote Completion

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

ive done it. got the defensive potion working on the rest atm. mainly play condi druid. NA

im bad at sarcasm