100cm so so laggy for oceanic player

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Talindra.4958

Talindra.4958

It is really really really really lag for me 100cm I play from Australia in Gandara server. normal ping is 400-600 first and second boss no problem but boss 3 it is crazy lag and spikes. I recorded it this time and will upload it for you to view .. please dont tell me to uninstall the game or quit the game like some players did to me in TS before. and I have been in this guild since GW1 and it is based in EU so don’t say move to NA because I manage this guild in EU.
just so you know I have nothing downloading in background, all internet browser is off.. mobile phone wifi is off and yet this lag skill is very lagging and movements too.
I couldn’t play I don’t think anyone can.. it is worse in last boss. I really wanted to do leaves no hero.
video will be uploaded soon

Champion Magus & Phantom, Demon’s Demise, The Archdesigner.
Death is Energy [DIE] – Gandara EU
Australia

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

I really dont know what to tell you its the sae with nightmare cm just more “unfair i suppose”. 1 fix would be to remove alot of the mechanics of the fight. but that would devalue the title and the fractal.

Talindra.4958

I don’t have lag like this for nightmare. I do raid bosses every week no issue with such lag.. only last boss in cm I don’t know why. video coming
I have high ping but I don’t get skill lags and movement lags spike like I get in this new 100cm last boss.

Australia

Talindra.4958

here is the video
https://youtu.be/zNL3FoFSFYM

Australia

Talindra.4958

I thought, ah after the patch it might be better… now I even get the lag spike in second boss … and the ping is L33T (see screenshot)

Attachments:

Australia