300 year old whiskey doesn't work

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

All the 1-5 keys do absolutely nothing. Your character just stands there like a buffoon with the bottle in his or her hand.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

I just ran p1, and we didnt use the whiskey as we had ample burns. afterward, as a joke, near chest, someone used the whiskey, and it gave the team like 10 seconds of burning even though a ally used it. Then i tried to use it…and nothing lol

Posted by: KokoroPixie.3786

KokoroPixie.3786

Very odd. I know that when I use the Whiskey, I am like totally invulnerable during the fight. I am able to stand in one place and take everything down with just the Whiskey effects. Sometimes my hp bar will drop slightly, but so little that the my regen has it full by the next tick.

Then again, I have gotten my Drinking achieve bar up 30k, so perhaps since I know my drinks, the Whiskey does better for me?

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

One of the few encounters I willingly use a ranged-swap, on melee-range though. Whiskey, pfft.

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

Longbow Warrior is #1 here. As long as the rest of the Warriors melee the boss to speed up the fight.

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman

Posted by: timecookie.8570

timecookie.8570

Longbow Warrior is #1 here. As long as the rest of the Warriors melee the boss to speed up the fight.

Why Longbow #1?

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

If you have one Warrior use a longbow to keep the boss constantly burned, you don’t need to use the whiskey. As long as the boss is burned, everyone else can fight him normally.

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman

Posted by: timecookie.8570

timecookie.8570

Aw my bad I misread you. I understood using Longbow’s auto-attack.

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Oh the whiskey. Ok, a guildy had to explain this one to me.
When you activate the skill it has the bar. That’s a cast bar. Contrary to literally every other skill with a bar like that, its not the skill duration bar. Once it goes away your character THEN begins to do the flame breath attack. However, if you use any other skill (which face it, you are, because they just came off cooldown) the flame breath is cancelled and you go into the cast animation again.

Basically push 1. Cast bar goes, finishes, character starts to breathe fire. Once you stop breathing fire, push 2, cycle as needed.