3th agony slot, how?

3th agony slot, how?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lian Olsam.9541

Lian Olsam.9541

How can add the 3th agony slot on my items? And what kind of item should be upgradable with those? Only rings or also other stuff? I also read some kind of bug you cant upgrade your current ring is it true? There is a solution or should i buy new stuff?
Thanks in advice for the help

3th agony slot, how?

Posted by: ThyShadowPaladin.9521

ThyShadowPaladin.9521

Rings, lvl 2 fractal mastery. Buy item from the unlocked merchant in FoTM obeservatory. throw your ring in forge and poof.

3th agony slot, how?

Posted by: kaBoonio.5284

kaBoonio.5284

i’ve tried upgrading my infused red ring of death (after extracting my infusions) and it won’t show up in mystic forge… i’ve tried with normal asc ring and it worked..

recipe is: asc ring + philosopher’s stone + (+1) infusion + that thingy you buy when you unlock rank 2 fractal mastery

3th agony slot, how?

Posted by: Xx EvilPrincess xX.4865

Xx EvilPrincess xX.4865

This seems to be a bug at the moment. if you extract the infusions from your rings using the extraction kit you can’t use those rings in the mystic forge anymore

3th agony slot, how?

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

As much as I love you guys describing “Agonized Essence” as that thingy(it helped me, lol). You get it when you talk to the MAST-ER golem which transports you to the merchant it’s on the 2nd panel.

Recipe is 1 agonized essence, 1 philosopher stone, 1 (+1) agony infusion, 1 ascended ring (I used one that was infused). Thanks, kaBoonio!

Attachments:

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

(edited by Lunar Sunset.8742)

3th agony slot, how?

Posted by: Windsagio.1340

Windsagio.1340

This seems to be a bug at the moment. if you extract the infusions from your rings using the extraction kit you can’t use those rings in the mystic forge anymore

This was not true for me unless something changed since Saturday.

3th agony slot, how?

Posted by: ionix.9054

ionix.9054

So if I expensive agony infusions in my rings, do I lose them?

3th agony slot, how?

Posted by: Tom Yzf.5872

Tom Yzf.5872

3 rd*

3th agony slot, how?

Posted by: Dietere.3476

Dietere.3476

I just tried to throw in a Red Ring of Death [Infused] that still had my agony infusions on it. The MF didn’t recognize it. Maybe it’s just the RRoD?

3th agony slot, how?

Posted by: Elitejelly.7462

Elitejelly.7462

Anyone? I have 2 +10’s and would hate to lose them.

IM SO HYPED FOR HOT I CAN FLIP A TABLE.
(/o_o)/ |_|
hype over.

3th agony slot, how?

Posted by: WireLord.1870

WireLord.1870

I just tried to throw in a Red Ring of Death [Infused] that still had my agony infusions on it. The MF didn’t recognize it. Maybe it’s just the RRoD?

I had the same problem with my equipped infused Red Ring of Death and Bagh Nakh. But I had another infused bagh nakh with nothing in it that did show up, and I was able to attune that one. Extracting from the other Bagh Nakh made it show up in the forge the first time, but the second, when I went back with all my rings, it wouldn’t

(edited by WireLord.1870)

3th agony slot, how?

Posted by: Windsagio.1340

Windsagio.1340

Anyone? I have 2 +10’s and would hate to lose them.

There’s an extraction device you can buy from the same vendor

3th agony slot, how?

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

Pretty sure you can throw rings with infusions on them in the forge, but maybe it was an old ring (from before the wardrobe patch), that ones don’t go in the forge for some reason.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom