4 Golden Relics not compatible in MF

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Valentine.9732

Valentine.9732

So I’ve had 4 golden ones for a few days now, trying to figure out how to combine them in the forge to create a random golden weapon skin. Every recipe I’ve tried, however, seems to need 10. I know this is an existing recipe for a specific skin if you combine it with ectos, stabilizing matrices and the weapon skin you want to turn golden.

Is the recipe for the 4 relics = random skin bugged? Or am I missing something?

Attachments:

Burger – [Sx]

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

The entire Fractals update seems to be bugged to pieces (none of their fixes actually were fixed, some rings not showing up, weapon achievement broken, +10 AR item not functional) so I wouldn’t be surprised if this was too.

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

How do you get the golden relics in the first place?

Valentine.9732

You get them from salvaging golden skins and completing levels 75-100. level 100 also gives a golden skin and I got one golden skin from completing the regular skin collection, which makes 4 golden relics in total.

Burger – [Sx]

NovaanVerdiano.6174

You get them from salvaging golden skins and completing levels 75-100. level 100 also gives a golden skin and I got one golden skin from completing the regular skin collection, which makes 4 golden relics in total.

Ah, I see. Makes sense as I didn’t pull a golden skin yet, didn’t bother buying my last few skins and I only managed to pug my way up to 70 yet.

I assume they can’t randomly drop out of chests from 75-100 fractals.

Valentine.9732

They do randomly drop from the adept, veteran and champion chests of the mists you get for completing a series of fractals. My guild has currently started a new spreadsheet for droprate research but it’s too early to say anything about droprates yet.

Burger – [Sx]

NovaanVerdiano.6174

They do randomly drop from the adept, veteran and champion chests of the mists you get for completing a series of fractals. My guild has currently started a new spreadsheet for droprate research but it’s too early to say anything about droprates yet.

Of course.
Is the spreadsheet already openly available (for others to look at it) or is it still “secret”, so to say?

Valentine.9732

We’ll make it public in about 1-2 weeks probably, when we’ve built up a reasonable sample size

Burger – [Sx]

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Alright, thanks for the info.

Posted by: Kondra.3860

Kondra.3860