in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Walhalla.5473

Walhalla.5473

Post to fix the Forum Bug

5 buff limit = raids DOA?

Posted by: Walhalla.5473

Walhalla.5473

To my Post. Well it would be nice if the Buff Cap would be raised to 10. It could be that the Devs tested it and found that something didn’t really worked with it.

We don’t know the Encounters, what we need to bring and if the Bosses are different than the ones we know. If they are then the Group Composition OP brought wouldn’t happen, if they are simliar to our Bosses then we will see something like OPs Group which we don’t want, we have to see. If they are similar then yes, Buffs should be raised, if not, then we don’t need this.

Also I think there was a Bog Otter Video where this was adressed. I’ll search for it

5 buff limit = raids DOA?

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

My point is, there should be a mix of both types of damage in a well designed encounter. That’s why I listed “Boss with evades” in one of the assumptions

This would be the ideal solution, where you need both types of damage succeed. A great encounter would be to have ht boss constantly spawning adds, but periodically go into a high toughness mode. The direct damage users would take care of the adds during this phase while the condition players burned the boss. Then it could switch to a squishy mode and the roles would reverse. Only way to beat the timer would be to have a good mix of both.