50 Fractal Daily Chest

50 Fractal Daily Chest

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: KaosNinja.4967

KaosNinja.4967

2 days in a row now my 50 tier daily chest only contained: 1 Pristine Relic and 39 Empyreal Fragments. the equivalent of a nice big middle finger. no skin, no gear, not even another useless ring that i could pawn for 5 silver. just emptiness and a sense that getting to 50 was a huge waist of my time. i miss the days of guaranteed loot past level 35.

50 Fractal Daily Chest

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

2 days in a row now my 50 tier daily chest only contained: 1 Pristine Relic and 39 Empyreal Fragments. the equivalent of a nice big middle finger. no skin, no gear, not even another useless ring that i could pawn for 5 silver. just emptiness and a sense that getting to 50 was a huge waist of my time. i miss the days of guaranteed loot past level 35.

Pretty sure your odds of getting nothing are around 50%, so two days in a row is not even that big of a deal.

I of course agree that rewards should be fixed.

50 Fractal Daily Chest

Posted by: jessiejay.3625

jessiejay.3625

The cake is a lie

Ms Jessie ~ Captain Jess, 2012
FracTonic|OmniPot|Golden Arms
Ad Infinitum & The Ascension

50 Fractal Daily Chest

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

I remember getting 1 relic and fragments for 2 weeks and then i got 2 skins in 1 day.

2 foci in my foci collection

50 Fractal Daily Chest

Posted by: Shinki.8045

Shinki.8045

i miss the days of guaranteed loot past level 35.

I also miss the days that never existed.

50 Fractal Daily Chest

Posted by: Clerigo.9475

Clerigo.9475

Rewards for completing high end game content really need an urgent fix. I never saw anything alike in any other rpg online game, mmorpg, whatever you want to call it.

“When in doubt, choose change.” Leung
“All great changes are preceded by chaos.” Chopra
‘No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world’ Robin Williams

50 Fractal Daily Chest

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

I know the feeling…then ran a level 20 and got a skin. Reward balanced to effort, you are doing it right (y)

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

50 Fractal Daily Chest

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

The hilarious part is that a single unlocked chest on the silverwastes gives you more than the end reward of a fractal 50.

In about one hour of silverwastes farm I made 1k dragonite ore, that would have taken me 2-3 days camping world bosses with far more time investments not to mention far less total mats.

And even then that is nothing, if you bother to use the trading post and an app you can make in an hour of browsing far more than you ever will by playing the actual game.

50 Fractal Daily Chest

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

The cake is a lie

The cake is NOT a lie…fractal weapons, however…

NSPride <3

50 Fractal Daily Chest

Posted by: IEximius.9204

IEximius.9204

Welcome to gw2 where risk=/= reward, enjoy your random massive piles of RNG loot enjoy your stay.

50 Fractal Daily Chest

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

Only 2 runs? Heck, I had a streak of 93 runs(franc lv 30+) without seeing anything more than a ring. Forced me to quit fractals for a good 6 months.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

50 Fractal Daily Chest

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Only 2 runs? Heck, I had a streak of 93 runs(franc lv 30+) without seeing anything more than a ring. Forced me to quit fractals for a good 6 months.

This,

The rewards in fractals are so badly broken its not funny, I haven’t ran a fractal in probably 10 months now, I gave up on them completely, like another person posted its a sad state of the game when you can open 1 chest in silverwastes and get more loot from it than the end chest of a lvl 50 fractal,

Sadly I don’t see this ever changing, Anet have had months to fix this and they have ignored it, there seems to be little to no interest in dungeons/fractals from the devs.

50 Fractal Daily Chest

Posted by: jessiejay.3625

jessiejay.3625

The cake is a lie

The cake is NOT a lie…fractal weapons, however…

The Fractal Tonic however….

0_0

Ms Jessie ~ Captain Jess, 2012
FracTonic|OmniPot|Golden Arms
Ad Infinitum & The Ascension

50 Fractal Daily Chest

Posted by: J Eberle.9312

J Eberle.9312

Welcome to fractals.