A Few Good Men... Dungeon Edition

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: stachekiller.2591

stachekiller.2591

Inspired by chat argument this morning….

Bearbow: “Guardian, did you order the stack?”
Guardian: “You want to be carried?”
Bearbow: “I think I’m entitled.”
Bearbow: “I want the truth!”
Guardian:"You can’t handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls are created by men with reflection. Who’s gonna do that? You Bearbow Ranger? You Rifle Warrior? I have a greater responsibility that you can possibly fathom. You weep for stacking and you curse it as an exploit. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that stacking, probably saved your life. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saved your life. You don’t want the truth because deep down in place you don’t talk about in party chat, you want me to put up that wall. You need me to put up that wall. We use virtues like “justice”,“resolve”,“courage”. We use these virtues as the backbone of a life spent defending our party. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the boon of protection that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said “thank you” and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a melee weapon and stack. Either way, I don’t give a kitten what you think you are entitled to!"

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

Here take all my remaining 1000 internet points.

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

Bravo! ~claps~

15 chars

Posted by: Tripzter.8623

Tripzter.8623

That was.. Awesome.. If the text wasn’t so big it take it and i would tattoo it on my back.
GJ! Let dem Bearbows have it!

Tripzter Element [QQ]
[QQ] is recruiting see our FAQ & thread

Posted by: Veckna.9621

Veckna.9621

I’m speechless, you sir have won the weekly internetz award!

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

((standing ovation))

Posted by: DigitalKirin.9714

DigitalKirin.9714

I present to you today’s coveted +1 Award.

Genevieve Talbot [NP] – Noble Phantasm on Stormbluff Isle

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

nice speech like a movie! love it

i once did a speech like that by joining a guild run. it ended with the loading screen :P

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Inspired by chat argument this morning….

Bearbow: “Guardian, did you order the stack?”
Bearbow: “I think I’m entitled.”
Bearbow: “I want the truth!”
Guardian:"You can’t handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls are created by men with reflection. Who’s gonna do that? You Bearbow Ranger? You Rifle Warrior? I have a greater responsibility that you can possibly fathom. You weep for stacking and you curse it as an exploit. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that stacking, probably saved your life. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saved your life. You don’t want the truth because deep down in place you don’t talk about in party chat, you want me to put up that wall. You need me to put up that wall. We use virtues like “justice”,“resolve”,“courage”. We use these virtues as the backbone of a life spent defending our party. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the boon of protection that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said “thank you” and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a melee weapon and stack. Either way, I don’t give a kitten what you think you are entitled to!"

As a guardian, I wept.

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

For those who don’t know the reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

amen

kick all rangers, tiffs, necros from dungeons !
another reference “Never seen such a sorry-lookin’ heap of maggot kitten in my life”

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Posted by: cakesphere.5910

cakesphere.5910

You done good, OP.

GS1’ing world bosses since 2013
#mesmerlyfe